What was so great about him, again?

What was so great about him, again?

No. NO. You will NOT take this away from me. You assholes have torn this movie apart, piece by piece, he's the only good part left. Just let me have this. JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE GOOD THING. FUCK YOU AND FUCK MOUSE SHILLS

This is Best Alfred.
The only Alfred worthing of licking his polished shoes is old Television Alfred.
The A-list attempts at casting Alfred have been terrible.

Well, he was played by Jeremy Irons.

That tends to save any character.

Even that fucking terrible Dungeons and Dragons movie, Jeremy Irons as the evil wizard bad guy was the best part of the film, because he was chewing the scenery so hard they had to change sets.

He just has a terrific stage presence and a great voice, so he does a lot with even terrible direction and shitty lines.

I haven't seen BvS, but I never get why Alfred's still alive in so many "Old Batman" stories

I think that's part of what kinda marks Dark Knight Returns as Miller's mid-life-crisis. Bruce Wayne still has a nanny looking after him and he's approaching sixty fucking years old. A nanny who is probably in his 80s at least.

I know people like to joke about Batman being developmentally arrested, but shit. Do you WANT the character to be that way? What kind of hero has an octogenarian taking care of him?

>triggered

wew lad

Batfleck's about 5-10 years younger than DKR Bruce.

Alfred was his father's head of staff even before Bruce was born, there's zero chance he was some 20 yr old kid at the time.

his speech on Bruce's powerlessness is one of the better parts of the movie and underlines the entire problem with the movie.

I have no clue, I hated this Alfred

he was cool beans.
Bone dry, sharp and precise.
And with a softly spoken snarky remark here and there.
I liked him.

>and underlines the entire problem with the movie
That would be the credit bar with Snyder as Director and Goyer given writing credits.

>OP's favorite cape doesn't have a butler
Working class.

>Batman sucks cuz no powers
When did Sup Forums become Syria?

He was patient, concerned, dedicated and involved, yet spoke up when he needed to and could communicate his concerns succinctly, Bruce was stubborn so he didn't hear a word but that's not really Alfred's fault.

The other Alfreds always felt a little too background and reserved in what they said or did.

>The only Alfred worthing of licking his polished shoes is old Television Alfred
And he's only worthy of licking Injustice Alfreds shoes

What do you think of Gotham's Alfred?

what?

He is the best Alfred

I liked the way he called Bruce "sir" yet Bruce made him coffee when he got in. Really drove home that their relationship is a friendship grown out of Alfred being his guardian/butler

You make it sound like Alfred is wiping his ass. He's his butler and partner, he's not his caretaker.

Closest i have seen to TAS Alfred and his interaction with Batfleck were great.

I liked that as well.

I liked how he felt like an old queen fussing over his slob friend who he just wanted to play matchmaker with and clean him up. He just wants Bruce to get married. Its cute.

He was awesome same goes for Perry Black. Every character interaction in this movie was fantastic. It was literally like in muh comics.

British Tony Stark

OOOOOOH SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIT

>He's his butler and partner

...in bed?

World's Most Punchable Face Award recipient 10 years in a row

he looks like robert downey jr

Talk shit, get hit, MOORSTAH BROOSE!

>That time he backhanded Selina
His butlering meter is charging

SPLONK

Post the bum fight!

truly he stands among the greatest butlers

Just started watching Gotham. Alfred is based.

user, it's like this: even if you eat garbage every night, and one night you're out eating garbage and there's like an unopened pizza box with everything - everything - that you personally would want, and it's in the garbage and nobody else in the world but you would want it, and you eat it and it's as fresh and great as if you'd ordered a pizza for yourself instead of eating garbage...

...you're still eating garbage.

As a brit, it amazes me how many of you burgers will raise up one of our actors just because of their accent

>Who wipes Batman's ass?