2 Intellectual Giants Debate

Did you watch this /kino/ ?
Reminded me of the famous Chomsky/Foucault debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4-g6vhiX1I&t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who?

It was pretty bad desu

Sargon is so cringe-worthy.

>having the alt right version of amazing atheist on the show
Joe getting desperate

not really, as someone who had no idea who he is, he comes off as professional for the most part and very centered as far as political views.

i only watched the first hour.

going by what i see Sup Forums posting you'd think this guy was sort of basement dweller, neckbeard, but he seemed rational.

that said i have little interest in any of the shit they talked about.

What's weird is that he's playing both sides of the coin. He had a run of shortened eps with people clearly doing plugs (Shirley Manson? Guy Fucking Ritchie?) and then he tries to keep his internet street cred card punched with Jordan Peterson, Sargon, etc. It's weird to watch, this balancing act.

>waaaaaah these youtubers were mean to me!!

Joe at least tried to get the conversation on to broader issues but I guess that's too complicated for Sargon. You could really tell Joe felt it was shit.

Sargon showed Joe "the brainlet" Rogan up for the mouth breather he is.

Only a quarter of the way through but it's surprisingly a solid 7. Dude needs to chill with that Sarkessian shit though. Is he borderline obsessed with her or something?

Yes. Sargon is such a whiny bitch.

Hello there, Sargon (aka Carl Benjamin).

Boogie2988 just released a video talking about anita and the sarkon stuff. He unironically refers to himself as a "CIS WHITE MALE with privilege" and is almost crying because he offended anita and she called him fat. What a fucking cuck

Yes, Joe even yawns at some point right into Sargon's face when Sargon talks about YouTubers for 15 minutes

They jut didn't belong together. Joe has no idea what's going on with Sargon's audience and when he tried to lighten it up to his alpha male hunting and history of animals type shit, Sargon was out of his element. So then Joe started clowning him a bit, as bros like Joe tend to do. There was just nowhere to go for three fucking hours.

i still don't know who he is past youtube guy?

i don't know how he got on joe rogans radar. i had no idea he was a "thing"

claims to make a shit load of videos.

sad that he is letting these fucking drumpfkins come on his podcastkino. SAD!

It really starts to drag in hour two. I turned it off with like a half hour left.

How much did Sargon pay to get on the show? Wonder if there's an hourly fee...

does it really cost that much money to stay in US for 1 night? Jesus Christ

>How much did Sargon pay to get on the show? Wonder if there's an hourly fee...

kek joe pretty much offered to pay him to stay longer

It helped me understand how Sargon operates.

He backpedals like a motherfucker when he's challenged but knows to quickly move onto the next talking point. Hard to pinpoint what he truly believes - he'll spout a bunch of alt-right talking points and quickly shoot them down but return to them but then reinforce that's a liberal. Incredibly weaselly.

It's the plane ticket back that he has to buy with no advance purchase. A grand or so sounds about right.

shame you don't understand how grammar operates

It's not like this podcast ever lived up to the hype, but it was definitely more enjoyable when he was interviewing people like that skinny psychedelic drug enthusiast from Vice than now, when he interviews Sup Forums approved internet person of the week. Then again, the Alex Jones episode was pretty enjoyable.

When Joe gets triggered by Sargon not thinking some ancient building is an inter dimensional gateway.

>alt-right talking points
like what? i can only assume you're talking about the islam segment, but surely you can't be that indoctrinated that you think anyone who criticises an ideology is spouting a bunch of alt-right talking points

What do you expect from a turbo manlet NEET whose revenue comes solely from shitting on SJWs?

Honestly, he manages to make a career out of complaining about women, and that's an impressive amount of money.

Dude-weed's over 9000

Sargon is a fucking hack and pushed that kekistan chanology garbage

Quick, name one (1) thing you disagree with sargon of akkad.

his choice of wardrobe

his refusal to go outside and just ignore the internet, like joe asked him to.

What does it mean when Steve=O was one of the best episodes of the last few months?

Raising a stepdaughter.

Yeah maybe he should go to a comedy club like a normal person.

remaining fat

i should, i haven't been in about a year.

bernie

are you a egyptologist? Do you know what they called Egypt 7000 years ago?

civic nationalism

he doesn't believe in an advanced, european, pre younger dryas civilisation that influenced the ancient mesopotamians

Creating this

The only good part was the fake news part, of which none of them had any fucking opinions on since they're both retards.

Fucking/biz/ caused Etherium to crash by shorting and making a fake news story that vitalik died.

The cap crashed 4 billion.

We can literally do anything now. This is keks/pepe new gift. We're all buying the dip. While sargon and his redditors are buying kekistan shirts people on biz will literally turn hundreds of dollars into thousands in a year. Volitile as shit though but the memes are golden.

>not swearing allegiance to the Hyksos
What are you some kind of Chaldean magician? The penalty must be more severe...impalement ala Ramses III is what I'm thinking...

heard /biz/ had nothing to do with fake story about his death, seems that fake news that Sup Forums made was also fake news

>intellectuals
>giants
>intellectual giants
how much of a fucking retard do you have to be to think any of these two manchilds are intellectuals, let alone giants?

>Never pay real attention to internet atheists because they all say the same things over and over
>Watch an hour of this
>It's just a guy that seems like he never leaves the house
>Is edgy and just boring
Who likes this guy?

>b...b...but graham hancock and advanced civilizations.

Spends an earlier part of the podcast ridiculing chem trials, flat earth and bigfoot.

>alt-right talking points
Retard. He has nothing to do with the alt-right.
He's a faggot shekel grubber that makes videos about deranged broken women.

/biz/- was literally the first page on google analytics news when you searched vitaliks name, claiming that he died in a car crash and insiders were pulling out.

It literally was at the top of google news for vitaliks searched name.

Joe constantly whining about using the word "they" was obnoxious.

>it's a Joe autisticly screech about Gobekli Tepe episode

Muh 3d carving, muh ancient civilization.

Marrying a single mother.

To be fair, its not like the idea of ice age agricultural civilizations is unreasonable.

Tepe also btfo's a lot of the assumptions and counter arguments used.

I don't think it's that complicated. Pretty sure Joe just invites on whoever his fans begs to have on.

>Chomsky
>Knowing anything
>least of all linguistics

He ruined linguistics and set it back about 60 years. Neuroscientists are finally undoing all the retarded shit he forced onto the field and solving all of the intractable problems he set out in the 50s and made zero progress with. Chomsky (because of the inner jew) claimed all language was like some computer program and you just needed to fit all the pieces together. Today it's well accepted language is more like a hilly topography with peaks and valleys of connections and we learn in a very probabilistic and haphazard way.

When he finally dies we can put all of his shitty ideas to bed and completely crack human and near-human AI.

To give you another explanation, Chomsky thought language was a mutation and did not evolve, he literally said God did it because he couldn't find a linear explanation for language capacity. He is a theorist of computer languages and pushed that field in the wrong direction, setting back AI at least AT LEAST for 50 years. Without Chomsky we go with the behaviorists and skinner, and we make curiosity driven computers which learn based on what the user teaches them, instead of the monolithic monstrosities we have today with operating systems and deterministic software.

Decades and decades of going in the wrong direction.

I would argue Chomsky is one of the main reasons we don't have robotics today. Because the software of robotics has to be neural and human like, not programmed and procedural. Could you imagine programming every activity a robot can do by hand? This was literally what they thought a human was back then.

So fuck Chomsky, fuck his politics, but especially fuck this meme that he's a linguist and should stick to linguistics. Linguistics left Chomsky behind a long time ago, he was a hindrance, and only set the human race back with a WRONG idea.

>poo-dee pie
>peh-pee

Where should I read more about him fucking over robotics?

>I would argue Chomsky is one of the main reasons we don't have robotics today

Autism like this is why I stay on this site

>Fat IT guy who named himself after a pre-Babylonian conqueror

youtube.com/watch?v=E4-g6vhiX1I&t=1m50s