How many times have you seen wonder woman?

How many times have you seen wonder woman?

I'm on my sixth (6th) visit today!

Personally I adore the Wonder Woman film. It's refreshing and empowering to see a female superhero in a film that's not just badass but a true cinematic tour de france.

I have yet to actually see it but it's a 10/10 in my book, simply for empowering and inspiring the next generation of girls to be badass little feminists.

I might go with my gf today if she wants to see it.

>tour de france

I agree

I saw it.

It was watchable but it wasn't the end all be all of cinema people are claiming.

Batman v Super UE was superior in pretty much every way and people hated that.

World is full of plebs, what else is new?

Someone post the comic where Superman slaps the shit outta Wonder Cunt.

>Empowers women
>Main lead is always in a revealing corset and miniskirt
>Literally all of the guys sexualize her throughout the entire movie
Empowered to be a fucking trophy

My dad is ur dad s name OWEWE WOW NOT FIGHTING ANYMORE YAY

That's all i got from that charade, i was also very drunk but point still stands

I watched it once and I still regret paying money to watch this horrible movie. The only good part of it was Chris Pine's acting

>i was also very drunk

I bet you had a marijuana needle in your arm too, you fucking degenerate

>not chris pine's body

I saw it twice and it was fine, nothing to write home about. Better than Reddits of the Galaxy 2, Suicide Skwad or Doctor Strange, for what it's worth

The only movie it was better than was sue sie skwad. The other two movies were absolutely better than this mess of a movie

'no'

I saw it once, and i'm not sure if it being so highly praised is due to it being a legitimately great film, or it being a good film surrounded by worse films, like that group effect that makes a chick look hotter when surrounded by 2s to 4s.

>equality means women are superior to men

I never leave the theater. I just sit and watch it over and over and over....

I am considering a second time
Mainly because I don't like other movies
But I don't think I will go

>there are people giving their hard earned money to greedy soulless evil corps to make them stronger eviler and more soulles
>more than once

Expected to hate Gal Gadot and the girl power Message...it surprised me that the Message was quick and not cringy and Gadot did a good job.
But holy fuck the third act was awful...British gentleman Ares was soo dumb.
Still the best DC hero movie soo far

Tried twice. It's a shit movie.

>Watching capeshit
Are you underaged OP?

>Success of the century
>Suicide Squad alredy did 100M$ more than WW

JUST STOP THIS FUCKING MEME YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

How will men ever recover?

>wonder woman is totally going to just stop making money :^)

This is actually the best analogy I've seen so far and explains perfectly how women think. The last year of Cape shit has been so garbage that this one looks amazing I'm comparisson

Non shitpost opinion here. Spider-man will bury it next week.

once.
it was a waste of the character.
here is my ticket.