Why are brits so fucking corny and lame?

Seriously who thinks this shit funny? Lmao

>amerifats think this man is funny

EXPLAIN THIS NOW

this is because of the seinfeld thread, isn't it?

compare that to american comedy from 1975 and you'll realize that they were both bad

Nah blazing saddles is still hilarious

nice try but that came out in 1974

Kill yourself

lol what's your point? A year earlier than Monty Python and still funny to this day. I'd say that's more of a bonus than anything for Blazing Saddles

Did I strike a nerve lil nigga?

I specifically said to compare it to american comedy from 1975. you changed the topic to 1974 comedy.

You're trying to argue specifics of the question rather than addressing the original point you made that any movie of that time period wouldn't be funny today. Blazing Saddles was released a year before Monty Python and still genuinely funny as opposed to Python which is mad corny now a days. I think this goes to show that despite the age of a movie it can still be genuinely funny now. The age of the Python film was your excuse for Python being so corny today but I think Blazzing Saddles is proof that older films can still be funny

Sure it came out in 74 instead of 75 but again, I think that just makes Blazzimg Saddles an even greater accomplishment

Idk op the only part I ever get a hardy chuckle out of is when the french guy snickers "eh I gist told eim we ave de graile"

>rather than addressing the original point you made that any movie of that time period wouldn't be funny today
that wasn't my original point. you literally added the words "of that time period" when in reality I said to compare it to 1975 only.

I think that's a pretty dumb specific to get bogged down in. I'd get if it was a substantial time period separating saddles and python as that would make it an unfair comparison but is there really that big a difference between 1974 and 1975?

>but is there really that big a difference between 1974 and 1975?
yes because I asked to compare it to 1975 comedy. any other year, whether it's close to 1975 or not, would be a big difference because it is not the year I asked for.

THG is okay. Life of Brian is where it's at.

He's right and you are wrong, stop doubling down. Comedy from 1975 sucks no matter the country.

>being this autistic
News Flash: There is no significant difference between films made in '74 and '75, you silly nigger.

Learn to let go.

I think your getting bogged down in the details to address the overall argument. There was no major shift in writing or comedy to void any comparisons between films in 1974 and 1975. Again, what does it say about Python that an older movie has aged better than it? Would you like to address that or are you gunna keep sperging over the minute details? Your comment was movies from 1975 would not age well, well shouldn't a film from 1974 age worse?

sex cocks forf sexy sex Blac Cocks. Sex Cocks!

t. Bootyblasted britbong who probably has autism

Here's a (you)

white guy in America Eagle shirt watches Black Bull make the sex to his Sex Wife. OK USA!

You have no room to speak on cucking Nigel. You're countries getting fucking finessed by Muslims and you cucks are just letting it happen

ITT: no one can name any good american comedy from 1975

ITT: Autist sperges out over years because he can't make a coherent argument as to why British comedy is corny as Fuck

Why did you even respond to some dumb shit like that

Cuz you're a fat nigger

Good thread

his 'black people hate niggers' skit is hilarious, and he does a damn good job making up jingles in Who's Line Is It Anyway

>that one guy that can't stop replying to obvious bait

America produced the greatest black comedy of all time so they win automatically