Infinite Crisis & Infinite Tie-Ins Storytime Part V

Hey there Sup Forums. We've been building up to it all week. Let's get back into Infinite Crisis with the event itself. Hope you like shock deaths and superheroes hating each other! Just kidding, there's also some neat stuff too.

Previous threads:

Daily reminder DC has been doing the same event for 10 years now.

More than 10 years at this point. At least some of them have been okay.

Freedom's last flight.

RIP in peace Freedom Fighters

He's a big guy.

Sorry Uncle Sam. You deserved better than being a motivational prop.

Damn that's cold, Bats.

Don't pretend you give a fuck about Ted, Diana. Poor guy spent so much time chasing you and you did nothing.

>locate my League
I miss them.

fun fact: Phil Jimenez's boyfriend was his model for drawing Superman in this

>My boyfriend actually has this perfect Clark Kent face and I asked if he’d be a model and he said yes. So the interesting thing about that is that he has this perfect Superman face, but what we realized is that Superman’s most powerful icon images of him, he had a very thick neck and a flat head. So that was actually an adjustment we had to make -- once you figure those things out, they became character traits, they became part of the way I drew him. That was actually my editor and me trying to figure out why my Superman was so different than the sort of more popular version. What made that Superman so super? We realized that there were two major elements -- the shape of his head and the size of his neck. It sounds really silly but it’s a big deal.

Wish I knew what the reactions were to this event when it was originally going down...

So by this issue did people know Dick was gonna die or that DC changed their mind on that?
Because I could see people freaking out at how sweet this is, because it's practically a death sentence.

>boyfriend
???

Now a brief break from the main story as we return to the Day of Vengeance storyline for its Infinite Crisis special issue. Let's get some closure.

Jimenez is gay

He even dated the guy who hired him and took care of him when he start dying from AIDS complications
That's how gay he is