Was it love?

Was it love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1usGCnVqIqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God i hate this episode. not because homophobe I already shipped them
But because it was so LITERALLY forced.
they were displayed as a gay couple through yaoi fanart to the entire town, who embraced the idea of them being an item (aside from Craig's dad).
No matter how much they denied being gay, no one really believed them.
Staging a breakup -- which resulted in all of south park pretty much hating craig for being a supposed "cheater" -- didn't even get the asian girls to let them go and stop drawing/selling yaoi art.

It's easier to just pretend and go along with it. Surely in time, they will actually grow to care about eachother (Tweek was already saying some sappy shit to Craig)

What is love?

Sad that these characters will only ever be THE GAY COUPLE now.
I liked them both as they were.

What indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=1usGCnVqIqA

I hope this means Tweek will show up more. He's my favorite.

forced love

the best kind desu

They could have been in denial. Neither told their parents they weren't gay.

They didn't show any attraction to each other before

>not liking gay noncon

What's it like having shit taste

Nor did they show attraction to anyone else.

Why? He's the most annoying character next to Wendy.

No.

It was boui robu. The purest kind of love.

Craig vs tweek is still better. Atleast in that tweek learned to Box.

But in this ep he learned to love

That was the whole point. It was a parody of the trope of gay people having to keep their relationship a secret and pretend to be straight so that they'll be accepted. They just did it backwards, with straight characters having to pretend to be in a gay relationship. It was actually a really good episode.

Fake love turning into real love is still real love.

Fuck you its shit like Tweek that's keeping us from having good Kenny non-Mysterion episodes.

What about that one where he got a job at City Wok in the same season?

But this isn't lesbian identical twins.

WIV THE HIGHEST HONAHH

GAMBAROOOOOOOO IRASHAIII

THIS EPISODE MADE ME UNREASONABLY ANGRY

But what is love? Is it in the sky?

Look, the Asians choose who they're going to choose and there's nothing you can do about it.

Just ask Tim Drake Or Don King!

Maybe there asexual

They showed attraction for Bebe when her boobs started to grow.

Why did everyone miss the point of the episode? They didn't become gay, nor did they discover that they were gay all along. They know that they're not gay. They're just keeping up the facade.

Every other boy have had at least 3 female love interests while Craig and Tweek have had none except a small reference of Craig breaking up with a girl in SoT. And at one point in that episode Tweek looks confused at the other boy's behavior. Either way it's not like other characters never had a different sexuality later in the series or that they can be bi.

True

FIND OUT BY PLAYING THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE!

>It's a "They can't be gay, they showed attraction to a girl once" episode

Does something happened with the couple in it?

Not him, but probably.
There is a Tweak vs. Craig movie on the kids' movie franchise plan.
Actually, might be two, I'm not sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if a running gag would be that by complete coincidence, though some unrelated shit is driving the plot, the events of the planned movie series play out one way or another.

Watch the E3 trailer, if you have no idea what I mean.

It's not out yet but we know they having matching costumes and which reference two characters who are often in a relationship (SuperCraig and WonderTweek). And one of the future movies on the blackboard is called SuperCraig x WonderTweek. However they're on opposite sides. It looks in some promopictures that they'll have a confrontation.

Why do I get a Powerman and Iron Fist vibe from that pic?