HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*breathes in*

this will automatically be better than the anime/manga just because anime is an inferior medium

jokes on you. It will be kino.

*CLANGs internally*

Probably the only good thing shown so far, OP's a faggot

this

The fuck are you laughing at? This looks good and they avoided the CGI route of the Japanese live action films

Looks better than the jap live action CGI abomination Ryuk
can't go wrong with Dafoe either

>OP gets outed as a faggot loser
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They made L a nigger.

And they made Light a NEET jew and Misa is a cheerleader.

Negros have high IQs, user

Why do Sup Forumsedditors cry when what they beg for decades happen?

Death God, I'm Student

Misa is a fucking awful weeaboo manic pixie dream girl character in the original, glad they have changed her

>japanese person
>weeaboo
Learn to use words you inbred, illiterate philistine. Don't you even dare reply to me.

Misa was an idol.

This desu
Based user dropping truth bombs

Is Dragon Ball Evolution better than the anime series too?

Outside of the surface level Sup Forums knee jerk whining about race casting, is there a story LESS thematically relevant to the US?

Death Note is about how the intense pressure society places on Japanese young males to be driven and succeed is turning them all into sociopaths. The most pressure your typical middle class American young male receives is to put down the Overwatch controller and the bowl long enough to half ass your homework each night so your teacher doesn't get in trouble for not motivating you correctly.

looks cool

>wahhhhh hurrrr muh pure anime source material
it's literally on netflix too. Just watch that again if you like it so much

watch the movie change his call-sign to "N".

I dunno the story always seemed like it had universal appeal to edgy teens

>weeaboo
>manic pixie dream girl
Don't use terms you don't understand.

EVERYTHING netflix has made so far has some sort of homosexual tone with racemixing so expect to see Light and L fuck by the end.

>homosexual tone
the anime had plenty of that

Making ti about how the internet radicalizes autists into be mega-autists is the only way it would make sense.

Even if true (it's not), the series already has live action film adaptations. Making a movie inspired by Death Note would have better than making an Amerifat version.

>that face

Why did nothing from this movie leak? the director had his office broken into months ago and they stole shit for death note

Ryuk has down syndrome?
If you squint it looks a bit like the Shamwow guy.

(((They))) fucked up even Ryuk's face. All they had to do was put make-up and some facial prosthetics on Willem Dafoe.

This is going to bomb so hard.

>just because anime is an inferior medium
It isn't.

Why is this a film and not a miniseries?

>All they had to do was put make-up and some facial prosthetics on Willem Dafoe.

They couldn't afford willem dafoe to show up in person, are you retarded?

lol good joke m8

>anime is an inferior medium
Fuck off pleb

Are they marketing it as Sin City or has this style anything to do with the original(s)?

nice. gonna be kino like The Guest.

otaku you fucking loser

Weeaboo and otaku are two completely different things.

spotted the weeb. doesn't change the fact that Misa is a shit character made just that the degenerate anime fans have something to jerk off to.

>The most pressure your typical middle class American young male receives is to put down the Overwatch controller and the bowl long enough to half ass your homework each night so your teacher doesn't get in trouble for not motivating you correctly.

Savage

>expect to see Light and L fuck by the end
just like my yaoi doujinshis

it's the same sad shit

this style isnt too far off from the original

it has a sin city vibe from this pic but its not out of place if you look at any art of ryuk/posters/covers from the original

kys weeb

Stating facts does not make someone a weeaboo.

No. They are completely different things. It's not even possible for a Japanese person to be a weeaboo.

He said nothing that would make him a weeaboo.

Drink bleach you dumb fuck.

Oh man I can't wait to masturbate to it

it takes more talent to draw an anime than some hack newfound """actor"""" play pretend

Death note was gay before Netflix got ahold of it.

watching it only for Margaret Qualley

I would like to believe this, but seriously The Guest is top kino.

>I don't like anime but I watch live action adaptations of it. I hate anime

Being this retarded, I guess watch to much capeshit make it to to your brain.

you are the same sad shit.

Yeah sure thing kiddo.

>pictured: a better show than BSG and TNG

I told you I don't watch anime.