Camp Camp

Remember kids when someone warns you not to go somewhere it might not be because they are hiding something, it might be older then 50 orgy night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O05M2Vcdt28
youtube.com/watch?v=e_mPrhwpZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the better episodes, but enough about that shit, lets get to the important stuff...

SHIPPING

Nikki/Max is OTP. Fucking Neil/Nikki fags BTFO

Is it up for non members yet. Anyway to get a link.

Not til tomorrow at 11 for non-sponsers.

Here's the latest on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=O05M2Vcdt28

Nikki/Max is best ship. Her hair is the same color as his eyes.

David/Gwen is the perfect ship and no one can tell me otherwise.

Huh, weirdly didn't notice that.

When is Kid Hitler gonna get more lines? James Willems German accent is great.

Gwen doesn't have enough meds for that, but man now i hope there is an episode where we find out David is a stalker.

>We gots a rebellion.
I love the Quartermaster.

That was surprisingly good. Who's animating these?

I think RT hired a new team of animators for this series.

>this

>gwen actually being happy

Is this magic?

11 at night or in the morning?

>Matt and the writers are disgusted by the rule 34
Are they honestly shocked? They have a whole section of the fandom that ships their employees.

That part is just disturbing to me personally, Characters i can understand but real people? Fuck its creepy.

Agreed.

Honestly, if you're making a cartoon series, especially on such a huge channel as RT, you should be expecting 34.

Speaking of 34, anybody have some?

There's only about 9 pictures.
Why is Nikki so gullible and cute?

It's probably not the fact that there's 34 (they made RWBY, there's no way they aren't used to it) as it is the fact that most of the characters are like 12 or younger. Dunno though, was there any other context to it?

Tell me about this show. Is it enjoyable trash like RWBY? Or is it actually good.

Because Nikki is perfect.

It has its moments, and I find it more enjoyable than RWBY. The voice acting is way better as well.

What is names and color hair of girls for episode "Scout's Dishonor"?

Actually good.

Just watch it, its 4 episodes so far.

It's fairly good. It's pretty much every summer camp cartoon or episode you can remember with the "kids are actually total foul-mouthed assholes but adults don't want to think about that" filters removed.

Yellow hair is Tabbii, (Yes, it's actually spelled that way, it's a joke.)
Red hair is Sasha,
and blue hair hasn't been said.

holy shit this is bland.

there's not a spark of genuine inspiration in the entire show. Recycled setting. plots that revolve around worn out tropes. One-note characters. Awful animation. "Adult" dialogue that doesn't mesh with the cutesy, round, inoffensive artstyle.

It's like if someone took the worst parts of South Park & Total Drama Island and mashed them together.

Thanks.

I'll gI've it a shot. Cheers fellas.

Have fun user, hope you enjoy it.

Why would David be a stalker? He just seems like a genuinely good person trying to keep together a camp of hellspawn. It's why he's perfect for Gwen; his overly naïve nature balances out Gwen's cynical personality.

I love how Neil is a asshole, but a subtle one. Is as willing to kill David as Max is.

user, you do know that their names are in your filename, right?

Yes. i want the order of names and hair colors.

Ah.

PISS OFF YOU PERVERTED PORTUGUESE PEDO

Morning, then you, well not you obviously, can watch the rwby chibi episode that was already leaked.

I do like how ridiculous some of the campers are. The stage magic kid being an actual wizard is pretty funny.

Bet you its Erin, going by the pic that has their names in it

I don't watch the show but I wanna fuck the blue haired girl

She would bite your dick off,

I'm a masochist

Maybe Gwen fucks David as a stress relief method, immediately regretting it the next day.

You know what? You're not even wrong, but I still somewhat enjoyable regardless. It's hard to explain.

Someone get a drawfag on this, this has potential.

So, what race do you think Max's parents are based on the comments he's made about them.

White.

What race is Max anyway? I'm thinkin Indian for some reason.

His parents apparently abandoned their home contry because they got sick of doing petty work, so Indian might be a possibility.

I kind of want to write a lewd Camp Camp story

Why is she so perfect?

do it ples

So, that one kid in the most recent episode, the one with the sparkly pants, is a ghost.
Who do you think murdered him?

Art from one of the storyboarders.

nikki or riot

I might do a Max/Nikki one. Maybe. I dunno.

Miles' screams are a gift from heaven.

DO IT.

So is this actually good or just good by Sup Forums standards like RWBY

RWBY is shit. Camp camp is much better desu

I'd say Camp Camp is better than RWBY is some aspects. Voice acting and animation, general humor as well.

fuck off

user, not everyone likes RWBY. I'm sorry.

Hello RWBY fag

trying this hard

So, David has a dark side right? The happiest ones usually due, and combine that with the sleep he hardly gets, something is gonna snap in him.

do you think Max happened upon his reasoning after reading Lenin's ''Left-Wing' Communism: An Infantile Disorder'?

The fact that the Hitler kid is calling Max out on using buzzwords is hilarious.

David X Camp is best ship

Art of David fucking the camp when?

>I dropped my phone and screamed
Fucking pussies Jesus Christ

DANCE PARTY

My truth speakin brother.

>You suck Harrison

I ship the magic kids

kek

Nah, see:
Gwen and Neil.
"Hey kid, wanna /ss/?"

I don't want to see a dark side; I wanna see his sad side. I want the camp and the campers to break him, then Gwen and Max convince the campers to find a way to make him feel better, preferably a two-parter at the end of the season.

>Harrison invites Nerris go into the tent
>"And this is where the magic happens"

He seems pretty Mexican to me.

I like it, but I'm also hoping that it will develop the other characters, give the other campers an episode each, find out what their motivations are and stuff.

Bumping so this thread won't be dead after I give it a watch

Bump.

What are your favorite campers so far?

I dont get---OH.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and the Brain
One is a genius the others insane
They're labratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
....--etc etc
youtube.com/watch?v=e_mPrhwpZ-8

Well Sup Forums, would you get a dildo hand if you were an amputee?

Why didn't you protect her smile?

probably

for those who watch RWBY too, which of her voices are better Winter's or Nikki's

Because she'll have it back next episode.
It sounds like that she has more fun as Nikki, but they're both pretty equal to me.

Will both Schneesters voice Cam Camp characters

It's amazing how she can go from this to this with some makeup and lighting

Camp Camp Overwatch thing might be happening.

we might as well finish up the thread

>Blaines character is a fat bully.
I love how they make the office beefcake do non sexy things.

Nerf's not just the bully character, he's apparently working on some issues according to M&K

Oh, that's cool. I can't wait to get to everyones stories, especially Dolph and Harrison.

Harrison's there because he sucks at magic

I'm guessing Dolph is a boy from Brazil but has no idea

He doesn't suck at magic, he's an actual wizard. He's just focusing too much on the stage aspect.