CANNON BUSTERS IS OUT

...for kickstarter backers

cannonbustersbackers.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u16sKK-1oLQ
youtube.com/user/leseant/videos
twitter.com/LeSeanThomas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Currently working on ripping the episode. Vimeo seems to have changed some things in how they serve private videos but I'm confident I can have the current episode on mega pretty soon.

It's really good.

don't you feel bad for ripping it user?

I am thankful you are because I didn't back it but worried piracy leak will make this shows views suffer. They are trying to pitch this show with this pilot episode after all.

Already a thread dipshit

This is what subject lines are for. I searched the catalog and got nothing. I blame you all for this.

it's garbage

one user is trying to shit on the artist by using 13 years old art.

he's literally replying to himself now it's fucking weird.

>one user is trying to shit on the artist by using 13 years old art.

A 13 year old's art? Because that's what the art posted in that thread sure looks like.

Oh, it's actually finishing?
No wonder I've been seeing threads for it, I thought people were just looking for a random thing to whine about.

it's pretty bad but the man has improved a lot.

What is this?

>it's pretty bad

No it's REALLY bad

Why even bother when they know that's going to happen anyway.

I have paid for worse

>a black man
>asking others not to steal from him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh cruel irony.

What's the irony

So the backers at least feel like they're exclusively getting what they paid for

>So the backers at least feel like they're exclusively getting what they paid for

>tfw you didn't pay for shit
>get to watch it for free before the people who paid for it

Livn the good life

>No it's REALLY bad

I like this Lesean Thomas Masterpiece better.

pls bb pls post it

fucking fag found this thread also.

get ready for the same user posting shit again complaining about 13 years old art.

I don't know what's going on or who "Lesean" is or wtf he has to do with this Korean cartoon.

Is he the guy who drew this stuff or something:

>I don't know what's going on or who "Lesean" is or wtf he has to do with this Korean cartoon.

He's the guy who created Cannon Busters.

He's black. He's also black. And in addition to that he's black. And to summarize, he's black.

Seriously, Lesean himself will tell you that the most important thing about himself is that he's black. He's really, REALLY obsessed with his own skin color.

why you so obsessed tho

Looks like the first issues of Luther Strode

LeSean Thomas is an artist who worked on legend of korra, black dynamte and the boondocks in Korea.

he's very focused on politics and a lot of Sup Forums tards is annoyed that he talks about race a lot. A lot of them complained that he should do something himself if he's so butthurt about it so when he finally does it with a bunch of people from every ethnicity this fucking loser comes in and attack him for literally no reason
a black writer/artist doesn't even have to talk about race to get attacked anyway just look at Dwayne McDuffie

youtube.com/watch?v=u16sKK-1oLQ

Thanks, OP.

I await a link.

So Lesean's gameplan has been to alienate an entire demographic (white) by demonizing them and antagonizing them.

Then when they don't buy his products, he uses that as proof: "SEE! They don't like my work because I'm BLACK! RACISM!"

Sounds like he's one of those people who constructs a fantasy where he's an oppressed victim and then when his own machinations keep him from success, the prophesy is fulfilled.

(kinda like Dwayne MacDuffie :^) )

Yeah but that thread is dogshit and should be destroyed

>Yeah but that thread is dogshit and should be destroyed

So is Cannon Busters.

>but the man has improved a lot.
Which begs the question, what was the point of showing old art to shit on him, when he doesn't even draw that way anymore? Honest question.

If it's not a download link or directly related to the episode, who cares?

So you literally know nothing at all about this person, but you continue to speak anyway for some reason. Hmmm....

Mcduffie never did that. He cared about characters regardless of race and did have a fondness for characters. People did unfairly shit on him because he added more than one black person to a book from time to time and that was rediculious in and of himself.

autism

People are butthurt because he uses being Black as a business strategy. I find his work to be good, besides that I don't really care what kind of person he is.

lol Tell you what. Look at his videos. If you can find even one where he does what you're talking about. You get a cookie

youtube.com/user/leseant/videos

I have yet to see him do this even once. So please feel free to show some proof. Cause from where i sit people just look salty that a negro is doing something they can't.

>he uses being Black as a business strategy.

So he uses his race to force his way in on "diversity" rather than work hard and achieve through skill.

Sounds like he's a man with no integrity. Which isn't much of a man at all.

>Sounds like he's a man with no integrity. Which isn't much of a man at all.

It's not his fault. He never had a father around to teach him how to be a man.

Mega when

I'm here for thomas romiane backgrounds.

could you be any more obvious you ginormous faggot

Sometimes I forget how autistic this place is.

Thanks bro.

I mean he literally just posted and answered himself. Where does one go from there?

Cool. What's the run time?

continuing to do so?

idk

>People did unfairly shit on him because he added more than one black person to a book from time to time and that was rediculious in and of himself.
Founding Milestone Comics probably didn't endear him much with butthurt white people either...

SJW!!!!! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!

Also, where is link, I wanna watch this baby

>hit on him because he added more than one black person to a book from time to ti

the universe that gave us the best teen hero around.

bumping for interest!

>Founding Milestone Comics probably didn't endear him much with butthurt white people either...

>publishing white hate literature probably didn't endear him much to butthurt crackers

Lol white people are so RACIST amirite?

So is he black?

No stupid, he's black.

Stop user. Fucking go away.

Stop lying so much and go outside.

Oh that kind of black.

Why the fuck do you keep replying to bait? What's wrong with you people? Do you NEED to get the last word in? Fuck

well duh

>No stupid, he's black.

Does his life matter?

Has he ever been to Dallas?

I'm sorry but this dude is triggering the right spots.

fucking talk shit about Dwayne MacDuffie and it sucks.

but I'm going to stop.

Did anyone get the link to the stream btw?

My problem with lesean is that he likes to celbrate the worst side of our culture. He's always parading the ghetto street aspec of African American lifestyles whilst disparaging anyone with an education. The "Uncle Tom" thing.

He celebrates that part of our culture that's gettin us killed, the side of our culture that puts stupidity and violence on a pedestal. He's like the worst kinda gangsta rapper.

I can't respec lesean.

>fucking talk shit about Dwayne MacDuffie and it sucks.

Ok not that tard user but we need to have a Real Talk here pal.

McDuffie was a good writer. But Jesus Christ you're deifying him. You need to stop.

Nigga did Ben 10 Alien Force. He was capable of writing shit. Really really BAD shit. An lots of it.

He was a good writer but he wasn't Black Jesus shit nigga you gotta calm down.

He also argues on behalf of Black Lives Matter on Twitter and tries to call out white people all the time.

>He also argues on behalf of Black Lives Matter on Twitter and tries to call out white people all the time.

Wow what a shocker.

What's Lesean's response to the Dallas police massacre?

Micah was a good boi? He dindu nuffin?

>He also argues on behalf of Black Lives Matter on Twitter and tries to call out white people all the time.

Shit, for real?

What's Lesean's Twitter handle? I wanna see this for myself.

twitter.com/LeSeanThomas

>My problem with lesean is that he likes to celbrate the worst side of our culture. He's always parading the ghetto street aspec of African American lifestyles whilst disparaging anyone with an education. The "Uncle Tom" thing.
Literally no truth to anything you're saying, and i doubt you are actually black. Instead the same faggot who has been shitting up every thread.

yeah but you kinda forget he wrote a really enjoyable superhero comic that also spawn my childhood show

>He celebrates that part of our culture that's gettin us killed

The part where we have the wrong skin color, stop that. Lesean!

Man, fucking Sup Forums is out in force tonight. Has anyone actually seen the video yet and can comment on it.

To be fair, most of the replies he gets are from himself.

It's about 10 minutes.

Well, it is Friday, so they don't have school tomorrow.

Ah so it's one of those pilot type deals. Hope it gets picked up. We need more action stuff.

>It's about 10 minutes.
That's kinda short. I was hoping for a crisp 22 mins.

yeah alot of us did
but at least they made it clear about that in the kickstarter.

But Dwayne McDuffie is every bit a legendary creator as Frank Miller, Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby.

True, they've all had their turns shitting out utter trash at times, but it doesn't outweigh their accomplishments within the industry.
And it certainly has no place in a discussion about Cannon Busters, except, of course, for the fact that McDuffie was black like Thomas is black so obviously they were both overrated hacks. Not that this is about race or anything...

Plus Summer

so he's being silent about it. i get it, so he's in favor of the incident.

Anyone have the picture of Moot saying traffic doesn't increase at all really during the Summer? I never post on Sup Forums but it's nice to have handy for all of these retards screaming Summer like it's anything more than a state of mind.

>twitter.com/LeSeanThomas

Thanks user. This'll make good fodder for when anyone tries to say Lesean doesn't hate white people.

thanks user, for being the argument for why everyone hates while people. (or, y'know... anons who defend them) :^ )

Lesean is so oppressed you guys I mean damn when you look up Oppressed in the dictionary you see a picture of these nigga that how oppressed he is

Link where

Time to start ignoring the trolls. Since the Janitors won't do anything about them.

Remember if you disagree with Lesean on Twitter YOU'RE A RACIST!

How's the animation?

You'll be delighted to know that MANY more whites are killed by the cops every year than blacks despite blacks commiting most violent crimes at an astronomic proportion. It doesn't get media coverage because it doesn't sell. There was even a white dude shot inbetween those two black shootings that occured recently.
Black people also killed more black people last year than the KKK's entire existence. Nobody has killed more black people than black people. Society is aware of this and if that causes people to be a little cautious when walking past you in the street then so be it until black people learn to stop being so tribal and fix their shitty culture.
Asians don't get this reputation.

Op, how long till upload?

These comments boring.

Thanks user, Post the link if you can

How are Donald Trump and Black Lives Matter movement involved?

Dude it's like your sister or the squid of your group of friends

Nobody gets to bully them but you

We don't give a fuck if people of our own group kill each other, but when it's another group WE GOT A PROBLEM HERE?

That's pretty retarded

can Sup Forums go home? jesus you guys fucking suck.

Truth hurts

Fucking christ. Somebody just upload the video so we can stop reading these autistic comments.

>anyone tries to say Lesean doesn't hate white people.
Where does he say that? I mean we've gone from his technical skill to his politics now.

>>My problem with lesean is that he likes to celbrate the worst side of our culture.

>Literally no truth to anything you're saying,

But you're wrong, user

>How are Donald Trump and Black Lives Matter movement involved?
Idk, why are anons talking about race issues and Sup Forums shit in a discussion about a cartoons? Shit confuses me too.

:^3

I'm loving this thread, Sup Forumsmblr doesn't know how to handle it!

PRICELESS.

Please OP hurry up and upload that peice of shit animation so i can get on with my life.