Infamous Iron Man by Bendis & Maleev

Yes Bendis is writing a Doom book
comicbookresources.com/article/exclusive-doctor-doom-marvels-infamous-iron-man-from-bendis-maleev

Bendis? Writing Doom?

>INFAMOUS IRON MAN #1
>BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • ALEX MALEEV (A/C)
>There is a new Iron Man in town and his name is VICTOR VON DOOM. The greatest villain of the Marvel Universe will try something new. Where Tony Stark failed, Doom will succeed. What is Doom's Master Plan?

So how long before he goes back to Camelot, because that seems to be the only Doom story that he's ever read.
Also, pic related before you get your hopes up, the last time he wrote Doom.

So Carol murders Tony AND scars Doom's face again. Shouldn't have called her fat!

>Like Iron Man
>Like Bendis good enough
>Love Maleev
>hate, HATE HAAAAAAAAAAATE Doom, the ultimate fedora fantasy
Aw

And now Doom is ruined forever

Can't wait for WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS and continuity errors

>What is Doom's Master Plan?

CRASHING THIS PLANE

I hope he writes a shitty book that makes Doomwankers cry.

So another power suited villain taking over a heroic mantle...

Can Bendis please stop writing so many books and focus on making the ones he does write better

He's Bendis, 80% of his books are shit.

You don't have to hope user, it's already a reality.

No.

>turning Doom into Iron Man
what are they thinking

imma check it out, that daredevil cred will never run out for me.

I feel bad for being so ok with this

They were thinking?

>replacing muh white heroes with roma
blah blah cuck blah blah red pill blah blah sjw

>The greatest villain of the Marvel Universe will try something new.
Stark and Doom have traded places before. I get Bendis doesn't know or care because he doesn't read comics, but still.

So now Doom is an iron man villain?

No, he Is Iron Man.

>Bendis BTFO cosmicfags
>Bendis BTFO Doomfags

ngl about enjoying this

>Doom book
>Riri book
>GOTG on earth
>Miles until the end of time
>jessica jones book

probably gonna have another one and they're all gonna be shit

The least they can do is give him mystic armor.

>probably gonna have another one
>all event books

Jesus Doom, chill

Except, you know, Lex's whole deal being that he hates Superman for stealing what he belives is the adoration that the people owe him for his acomplishments, Him, as a human, taking over the legacy of the extraterestial ubermensch makes perfect sense, and is in character.

Doom taking over for Iron Man of all heroes makes 0 fucking sense. He's not even been one of Iron Man's villains. The only rivalry he had was with Richards, and even then he wanted to ruin him in his own name, not fucking take over the Mr. Fantastic title.

Even less interest than his race replacement Spider-Man or Iron Person. And interest there was already nonexistent.

Does this mean Marvel made a deal with Fox to use Doom in a next movie.

But dooms armor has pretty much always been better than tonys

Why woukd he downgrade

> when I was a kid. I loved Doom 2099.
> a few years ago we almost had a Doom ongoing.
> was so disappointed I kept wishing for a DOOM ongoing.
> get one it's written by freaking Bendis, the worst writer of Doom in the modern era.

It was the monkey's paw. Wasn't it?!

lmao Doom sharing his name with Riri

why do they do this.

Marvel please stop

>Bendis is tainting Doom

You know what, I don't fucking care anymore, the only reason he keeps getting big titles is that he sucks off to big daddy Perlmutter.

This is the second event in a row from Marvel they tell us how things are going to shake out before the event even ends.

>his longtime rival Dr. Doom
>his longtime rival

Did the writer of this article know they don't really compete? Doom's only peer across infinite world's is Richards

I think Karnak will be the new Doom, as in unbearable fedora mary sue.

>Richards

I'm sorry user that sounds like some Fantastic Four shit and we can't be having that here.

Tony Stark is his greatest rival

nuLex is fucking amazing though.

Why? He's just one of Medusa's hounds.

>Like Bendis good enough
Opinion discarded

Unless you're a time traveler from 10 years ago

In the magical world of Bendis, we don't need canon

How may books is this worthless fuck writing now??

With Reed of in the Multiverse they need to say someone is Doom's arc enemy.

Doom has always sort of been everyone's enemy at some point. He's always been THE Marvel villain.

Iron Man has always been one of his prime sub-enemies.

No, it's mostly happening because one of the older comics he's read and loved is the Doom and Tony Stark stuff in Camelot, and he's unable to come up with new things on this own.

Look at how much of his shitty issues with the classic Avengers women derive from Byrne's WCA. He's not any good at reading a range of older comics and synthesizing and hopping off from them, he's got these few touchstones you can trace everything back to.

>THE Marvel villain
But that's Bendis

What about Strange?

They had a pretty big falling out in Secret Wars

How many iron man books does this cocksucker need?

>invincible iron man
>international iron man
>infamous iron man
>insipid iron man
>insufferable iron man

I have seen many people lately who are like "Karnak should win always because he sees the weaknesses and defects of everything"
he has become a perfect edgy philosopher who can shatter everything with a karate chop.
They are giving him a power buff proportional to the inhuman push.

Hyped for the new Doom's armor.
I hope he continues to use magic.

The fuck Marvel!? Stop letting Bendis pollute all your characters!!!

Why does it matter? He is just going to phone it in like everything else that he does.

But it's always the villain of that character to take the mantle. You never seen Lex being Batman or Strange being Superman.

Isn't Bendis also writing Invincible Black Iron Man Girl too?

yes

Bendis is writing:

Miles Spider-Man
Guardians of the 'Galaxy'
Invincible IM
Doom IM

and probably the promised Jessica Jones book

Isn't Scarlet happening, and Powers, too?

How long until bendis is writing half the line

Too many.

he's gonna turn doom black

Other kicking his way out of death he hasn't done anything too crazy. Don't see how he can be called a mary sue for beating up regular humans, every street level hero does that every day. Hell back in the day Karnak broke out of a machine that could hold the thing, knocked out Silver surfer and knocked mjolnir out of thor's hand, if anything he has been toned down.

Tony is Doom's substitute rival when Reed isn't around.

International is getting rebranded to Infamous.

Fair point, I wonder if someone could form an algorithm to figure out what idea he'll recycle next.

Jiminy Cricket, he must be stopped.

so is marvel's current thing just having extra versions of their headliner characters all running around at the same time? at least when dc did legacy characters in the 90s they had the balls to kill the originals off for like two decades.

>>jessica jones book
Is it even good? I heard good shit about it but considering it's Bendis, I'm not keen on jumping on it.

WAIT
THIS IS A LEAD UP TO A SECOND EVENT
EVERYONE IS IRON MAN

>Bendis writing Doom

Fuck off Bendis

No, seriously

I don't care about your other shitty projects, leave Doom alone

Yeah... I get the feeling you've never read either of them before. Also Doom confirms that the iron man armor from the cave and beyond was better than his in Fatal Frontier.

Nah, they never really became enemies, and he's a hero now so ideally he would understand strange.

except you know for the magic

and the fact that he's smarter than Tony

and the fact that his armor is mistically enhanced and doesn't depend on technology like Tony's

but hey, keep wanking Tony like his other previous writers

That already happened.

>Bendis
>Doom

oh this should be hilarious.

Doomfags turn to ride the Bendis train

As I said, confirmed. Cool your jets.

Wow, way to undercut your daughter's donut steel, Bendy...

>confirms

yeah, like that time where Reed said that Peter had the potential to be smarter than him :^)

is this is your first day in Sup Forums? Nobody is superior to Doom, except Reed Richards.

That's kind the point of his fucking character

This is an idea so batshit crazy...
So amazingly stupid...
So hilariously BENDIS!!!!...
That I want to fucking read it.
Like right Now.
Just to see how contrived it is

I get the feeling your an INT guy?

Bendis knows that he can shit on a piece of paper and people will eat it up.

>Doom misses Reed so much he has to find a new arch-nemesis and has to settle for Stark

So Doom and Tony are definitely related via same mother, right?

>Bendis is going to ruin Doom now
I honestly want to know if he has some kind of list of characters that he wants to write, what's next ? Thor ?

Yeah. Pretty sure. Maybe. I started a thread yesterday, but now I'm not as sure.

with this it's like 99%

I think he's just working his way through all Marvel properties

Thor is probably next, I'm sure he'll work on Cap eventually, they'll probably put him on Carol and/or the Inhumans when their movies inch closer

>Carol
How mad people are going to be when they see that a male is writing a female character ?

Wasn't the Inhumans movie canned for Indy 5?

I hope Bendis dies before he finishes working through marvel and coming to ruin dc

pushed off of the radar but feige claims it is still in the works. They had to shuffle the deck after the spidey deal and decided on making gotg 3 before 2 came out.

It's gonna be PG this time, that's for sure.

Is he seriously gonna keep calling it Guardians of the Galaxy? I seriously thought that the Gamora in Street clothes was like a joke or a new costume just for her.

I wonder what a DOOM ongoing written by Bendis would look like.

So did Civil War.
So did Secret Wars.
So did literally every major event suring Secret Wars 2015, Armor Wars included.

History will inevitably repeat itself.

I'm DEX.

With the mistery of Tony's parents looming, I wonder...Is Marvel going to make them brothers, aren't they? I hope I'm wrong, but...

Even 10 years ago, Bendis was used as a insult.