Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Teaser Confirms Trailer This Week

>The long-gestating Jumanji sequel takes place decades after Joe Johnston’s 1995 film, which starred Robin Williams as Alan Parrish and Bonnie Hunt as Sarah Whittle, as well as Kirsten Dunst as Judy Shepherd and Bradley Pierce as Peter Shepherd. Although there are no plans to bring back any of the original cast members (especially considering that Williams has since passed away), there’s still the possibility that the studio could use archive footage for flashback sequences.

>Instead, the Jumanji sequel follows the adventures of four new teenagers who come into contact with the Jumanji video game and, consequently, get sucked into its world. In doing so, they immediately become adults — and they are: Dwayne Johnson as Dr. Smolder Bravestone (former gamer Spencer), Kevin Hart as Moose Finbar (former football jock Fridge), Karen Gillan as Ruby Roundhouse (former wallflower Martha), and Jack Black as Professor Shelly Oberon (former “popular girl” Bethany). According to the synopsis, they must discover how Alan beat the game all those years ago and escape the world themselves.

>Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is directed by Jake Kasdan (Bad Teacher, New Girl), and based on a screenplay by Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, as well as Scott Rosenberg and Jeff Pinkner. Thus far, audiences have only gotten one first look at the film, which itself caught flak for Gillan’s “skimpy” outfit, though she says there’s a valid reason for her wearing that outfit in the upcoming sequel. Perhaps that’s something that will be addressed in the movie’s first trailer, which Seven Bucks Productions has announced will release this Thursday.

WOAHHHHHHHH LOOOORRDDDYYYY

GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=gu1w7uLz3dg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0cCRRFi1aA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get #litty

>not Jumanji The Rundown

fucking DROPPED

I'm excited for this R RATED piss pants shit show at my local cineplex - forget about the critics!

HAHAHA what a teaser. Classic. Simply classic.

LITERALLY pissing myself watching it.

If this flops, critics JUST. DIDN'T. GET. IT.

It's an ACTION-ADVENTURE film akin to the old cereals on TV in the 50's. JUST. GET. THAT.

>the rock keeping his mission to destroy the 90's culture one piece at time

This!!!

Why cant nerdy fagggots just accept now everything has to be an Oscar

Some people just want a good time with their bros and girls

>Kevin Hart as Moose Finbar (former football jock Fridge)
how does he gets roles. hes so boring

Yeah

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>a teaser for a trailer for a movie

last time I saw this was for last summer's (((Ghostbusters)))

(((Jumanji))) will flop like hell too

we better get a lot of shots of sweaty Karen

I really hope Robin Williams gets a cameo, it's a shame that Brandon Fraser didn't get one in the new Mummy

Get LITTY

i didnt ask for these feels

muh dick

>Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter at a photo call held on the sidelines of CineEurope in Barcelona, Jack Black — who had just moments earlier straddled an animatronic crocodile for the benefit of the cameras — explained that the late great Robin Williams still had a role to play, with the new film featuring a tribute to him.

>"We're exploring this jungle and trying to conquer the game; it's life or death," he said. "But while we're there, we find clues left behind by [Williams' character Alan Parrish]. He built up a full-blown jungle house, similar to a Swiss Family Robinson situation. It's like he's there helping us without actually being there."

>Black also explained one key difference between Jumanji and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

Oh no

"[In the original] you never got to see the inside world," he said. "But this one takes place primarily inside the jungle of Jumanji. That's the coolest part of the film — we're able to transport the audience to that secret and wondrous land, with the danger and the beauty."

They have the technology!

>you never got to see the inside world

Yes we did.

Yeah it seems they are ripping that off

Well I expect giant mutated Rhino's, Elephants, and Van Pelt hunting them all the way through.

>According to the synopsis, they must discover how Alan beat the game all those years ago and escape the world themselves.
what? he had to wait until someone rolled a 5 or 8 he didn't escape

There's already a thread

Not hype enough

I'm glad they finally made one for the fans.

is this worth binging?

Hope this ish is RAUNCHY as fuck

just wait till the Big Trouble in Little China remake

I loved that when it aired.
The time reset episode was kino.

Thats not actually happening is it?

But how raunchy will it be?

>trailer for a trailer

>Jumanji video game
>video game

youtube.com/watch?v=a0cCRRFi1aA

I hope Weird Al makes a cameo in this movie as Skipper Dan

>Jack Black as Professor Shelly Oberon (former “popular girl” Bethany)

uuhhh what?

it's fucking happening faggot, what, it's not like it's first carpenter movie that got remade, hollywood will not stop until every fucking carpenter gets remade

what, ftm representation triggers you drumpfkin?

They're high schoolers using player avatars in an advanced computer game

Obviously thats going to be a running joke
>omg why am i a fat old man???
>why wont the bois give me attention!?

>Welcome to the Jungle
Fuck. I forgot that was the subtitle to this dumb film.

You know what? They could have just as well made this a fucking Pitfall movie.

My first thought as well

The original had this creepy horror-like vibe

>what do you mean the game "thinks"

It seems like this movie is just going to be 4 people fucking around in a jungle...Seems like a dumb action movie, like jurassic park without the dinosaurs

The Rock has two films called welcome to the jungle

>a Jumanji sequel
>starring The Rock and Jack Black
It's almost as if they are intentionally trying to make an absolute memey shitfest

Go watch Jumanji.

Hope you like deforestation, 'cause the jungle 'bout to get #litty in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

It's not for the critics.
It's for the fans!

>Perhaps that’s something that will be addressed in the movie’s first trailer, which Seven Bucks Productions has announced will release this Thursday.

The fucking release just said it's because teenagers become adults, and it's obvious given how each adult form is the opposite of the kid form that they take the form of game avatars.

>they must discover how Alan beat the game all those years ago
If this were actually based on the game from the prior film, then they'd be stuck there forever until somebody makes progress outside the game. So either they're taking this approach: or it'll be more lazily done and be like

>they stuck in a video game
that's retarded

My friend was an extra in this movie

>teaser for a trailer

stop that
calm down
are you insane

Why is there a circle on the far right in that picture? Why do they have a black slave?