Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vor65mNB8Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for jumping man

jumping man likes Manson or NIN?

I bet that place has shit coffee

CUTEREREST spoilered for user's sake

madman, how does he do it

I regret making Part 8 more than anything else in my life. Mark made me do it and I didnt want to.

I don't get this at all. How can so many think this is even remotely good? After episode 7 I thought I'd give it another chance since the story actually progressed somewhat but what the heck did just happen in this episode??? It's something you could watch in some surreal modern video art exhibition. It contain zero story, just weird and stretched out scenes and goes on forever and adds nothing.

I agree with some other people, this is NOT Twin Peaks anymore. If we took the actual story of interest in the last 8 episodes, we could condense it down to 1 or max 2 episodes.

After 8 episodes we don't know what's going on, hell, I don't think Lynch knows what's going on. I loved the original Twin Peaks but this is completely horrible, I would vote it a 0/10 if possible, it's NOT ART, it's incoherent images jumbled together without any context unfortunately

Diane, 26 June 2017, this user was brutally LINCHED

I'm watching Twin Peaks with my girlfriend, and anytime Laura Palmer comes on screen she bites her lip and crosses her legs. What does this mean?

This is the water
And this is the well

croatia is airing episode 9

My anus bleeds when I shit.
call for help

Can someone post the .webm of the flying rabbit frog sliding succulently down the 50s slut's esophagus? christ what I would give for that interdimensional creature to be my cock

:c

buy cream

Your gf goes lewd for CUTE

>sliding succulently down the 50s slut'
RESPECT JUDY
or kill you

AYUDAMAN

DOugie go on roller coaster

WASH
YOUR
HANDS

Was that scene supposed to be humorous or not?

>zero story

I didn't like the episode that much either, but you can't say it didn't contain a story.

Which actors from the show are the most LYNCHED right now? I bet Dana Ashbrook has no fucking clue what's going on.

I want more Bobby REEEEE

Thanks. But I still clicked it.

We're not gonna talk about Judy at all, we're gonna keep her out of it.

She prefers Laura's bulge to yours

JUDY

From the book Twin Peaks: An Access Guide to the Town, which was published back in the 90's.

fake???

The most LYNCHED is Josie's actress.

finally we got KEK

based slavs

Laura > rest

based

Rhonda best girl, and she would definitely give you a taste of her strawberry shake

Then it's on you. I sympathise with you, though, and think you will be able to make your way through it

Mr. Jeffries... Oh, the shit...

>people still falling for that fake screenshot
BRAVO CROATIA

Is Lynch THE absolute madman?

why did you post that webm?

best timeline confirmed Frost is /ourguy/

I heard David Lynch has been in Croatia the past week shooting and killing anybody who even mentions leaking Twin Peaks.

praise

unless he smears KEK as villain

youtu.be/vor65mNB8Uk

OWLS eat FROGS
think about it?

It's not a story unless the characters sit around and explain everything to me point by point.

You my good sir, you got my sentiments.

winged frogbugs are beyond good and evil

pleb filter episode

Frost hates Trump, so take that as you will.

Here's a happy one user

L

Has there been a LYNCHED weebum for every episode so far?

What are these smoke things that are in every nuclear explosion video? Does it have to do with the detonation?

It fit the mood, didn't it?
Here, have this HAPPY webm

>tfw no laura gf

if not, i could try doing so.

>smoke things
its lightning m8

I want my ear to get finger fucked by Laura.

post his real forehead

is this shoped

P.E.P.E. > NIN

Where the fuck is James?

We only saw one scene of 15 seconds with him.

Douige get cookies and milk

Rockets launched before the nuke is detonated. The smoke trails are used to measure the speed of the nuclear blast.

from now on will be non-stop action
be prepared
the city will collapse

imagine if instead of putting her fingers in your ear it was your asshole haha

Anymol loyf

im really turned on by bossy naomi watts.

best character coming through

>tfw BOB is with you your whole existence and he leaves you for some dirty hobos

wallys the key to all of this

Same, I wish she was my wife.

so why did none of the other inmates or guards realize coop was escaping?

If you already have the template ready I think this is a noble goal. Otherwise I'll work on it too.

Clearly the woman getting rekt by the woodsman is top tier for Ep8.

do you think james, nadine or audrey will be just cameos like michael cera?
I wont mind having them more in the next episodes

Thank you

>gestures vaguely

I want redditors OUT of /tpg/

>two weeks till the next episode airs

fuck you
I am veteran
from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

what will happen with him? would be still bad coop?

Sheryl Lee is CUTE, nice and all around a good person!!
Warning: Don't open this image unless you can handle dangerous amounts of CUTE!

how that fuck will we know that?

He's just going to be very depressed the rest of the series

why do croats speak Serbian?

She's not that cute to be honest with you.

>tfw you outsmart BOB
>he doesn't fucking die

dont say that user. dont say things you cant take back.

In real life Parsons didn't perform the Babalon Working alone - he performed it with L. Ron Hubbard, the pulp scifi author who would later go on to found Scientology. Presumably Frost left that out of the book because the Church of Scientology officially deny Hubbard's involvement in the occult scene and Frost didn't want to get sued.

And here's the really fun part: Soon after Hubbard and Parsons performed the ritual Parsons met his future wife, the artist Marjorie Cameron, and he came to believe she was the incarnation of the goddess Babalon that they had summoned through the ritual.

After Parsons death in an explosion in 1951, Cameron moved to LA and was involved with the avante garde art scene there (I'm skipping over the parts where she briefly led a cult and claimed to have met martians while on peyote). She was close friends with the experimental film maker Kenneth Anger, frequently cited as an influence on David Lynch, and was also friends with the actors Dennis Hopper and Dean Stockwell. She and Hopper even appeared together in the movie Night Tide in 1961. Stockwell and Hopper, of course, both appear in Lynch's Blue Velvet.

So I would say there's a pretty good chance Lynch met Babalon herself at some point.

I assume Dopplecoop will try to go to Twin Peaks or something to get BOB back. Thats probably how we're going to get back to TP.