How long before an intern draws over it and we all get butt-flustered? Taking bets now

How long before an intern draws over it and we all get butt-flustered? Taking bets now.

Well we'd have to wait for it to become a big deal. KLK is no Cowboy Bebop, you know?

Looks shit. My cum splurts are more artistic.

>Andrew Stewart
>the guy who's so obsessed with constantly mentioning "LOOK I'M AN *ARTIST* I LIVE AND BREATHE *ART* CAN YOU SEE ME *ART*ING RIGHT NOW GUYS" that he put a hypen in his twitter name as if it wasn't obvious enough

What's this asshole doing at CN of all places?

I give it 3 years

It won't matter. We have the doodle preserved via this picture so unlike the Cowboy Bebop doodle we can appreciate this before its inevitably drawn over like all graffiti.

Looks cute, by the way.

oh hey that's the guy that flashed his shimapan bra at ax

I have no idea who he is, just saw that he uploaded the pic. I think his bio says that he's a board artist so I assume he works on a show there.

*before AND after its inevitably drawn over.

who gives a shit kuck le kuck is trash anyways

I'll fucking go to the building and draw over it.

>klk
it's fucking nothing

It's not but it's popular as hell. It kinda broke out like Attack on Titan, but there's too much fanservice for it to really catch on with normies.

That means it should at least last longer than AoT did

It's an "Sup Forums is butthurt" episode.

What? I don't even browse Sup Forums, just saying this shit is nothing worth looking at and probably won't suffer the same fate as Spike.

Never heard of him, who is he

>mfw I liked KLK
>mfw it and the Inferno cop references were the best parts of Luluco.

i've never been to Sup Forums
artistically that drawing is no better than that fucking interns

Ah so you're just butthurt because it's anime.

luluco was shit so that isnt saying much

no its because literally who cares

Just another upcoming guy in animation. He is actually a pretty good artist but he's full of it and doesn't shut up about his little art world so I had to unfollow him.

Seeing as it wasn't drawn with almost-invisible pencil, it'll probably stay there for a while.

You seem to care:

No. It's just another drawing there. By that logic I would have been butthurt over Spike.

>No. It's just another drawing there.
That's not what any of you said.

Not literally, obviously. I'm just saying your precious character has nothing to worry about being vandalized. Especially after Spike got ruined.

a lot of f/a/ggotry for a western board!