twitter.com/GeorgeBaker47/status/879798145999405056
youtu.be/DAo7go-4l0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like the Christmas special is going to be set in WW 1 or 2

twitter.com/GeorgeBaker47/status/879798145999405056

Christmas truce?

Cus Moffat is a hack

we're watching funny pietro capaldi videos on stream get in

It isn't necessarily WW1. It's just a battlefield and Trench. Could be an Alien planet.

Could be Skaro, or one of the battlefields from The Doctor Falls

That's definitely WW1

WW1? Where does Bradley come into this then. I can't really see it being all that comfy. It's a finale but it still has to be a Christmas episode.

it's apparently set in the doctor's head as he's dying, refusing to come to terms with changing. how christmassy.

although this could explain 12's "nooo!" line when we see him regenerating in episode 12. as in, he doesn't want to go, then the xmas special thing happens and he comes to terms with it and accepts moving forward

Christmas Truce. Both Doctors will be linesmen in the football match

>regenerating in episode 12

meant episode 11

I see no reason why 12 wouldn't want to regenerate.

This rumor is full of BS.

Sounds very apt.

Half finished job? 5 held back his regeneration until he'd saved Peri, maybe whatever shenanigans are happening in the finale aren't over when we see him regenerate

God I hope Moffat doesn't fuck Christmas up, hopefully he doesn't go "EVERYTHING MUST BE CHRISTMAS RELATED!!!!!" like he did with Time of the Doctor.

>yfw 'My name's not Doctor Who, my name's CHRISTMAS!!!'

>Mark Gatiss wrote the best episode of the series

Maybe some memory fuckery, maybe he knows if he regenerates he will forget Bill or something and just fly off not bieng able to save her.

If Kris is the next Doctor then I understand completley. I'd be screaming "NO" if I knew I was regenerating into an ugly twat.

>if

I remember how forced he was last time, far too many on /who/ was absolutely convinced then based Capaldi strides on out and dick slaps every single person who said it was 100% Kris.

It's not! that is blarney made up by someone months ago on Gallifrey base.

Moffat is doing one last lore fuckery. He's showing why 1 left Gallifrey. That Trench is on Gallifrey during a Gallifreyan civil war.

This would be shit
Can he invent a story of his own and stop fucking up canon

Nah, that looks more like Skaro.

The Doctor Falls reviews are out tonight right?

Please no WW1, I want something weird and amazing for his last episode.

Kris was barely a name bought up last time

t. been here since 2012

>inb4 it's actually set in the current year in Eastern Ukraine
youtu.be/DAo7go-4l0g

Nah that trench is going to be in his mind. It's going to be a battlefield of his worst fears, regrets, and shit like that presented as WWI then he's going to uncover a deep rooted secret/issue that screws with the lore and "changes him forever" causing a "christmas miracle" dispelling all the war in a blanket of snow and Christmas cheer signalling his acceptance. He steps out of the trench and into the white battlefield, switches back to the regen and we see the 13th.

Imagine STILL thinking that 13 will be a male

Imagine thinking it's not Kris Marshall

ooga booga we wuz doktorz n shieet

Hislop's a cunt.

>Bill is a lesbian and will very obviously have everything reversed so she's back to normal
>next Doctor is a female and will be quirky like Tennant was
>my fucking face when they're actually going to do it, Tennant and Rose Part II: The Gayining

Remember when Sherlock did it?

Moff recycles Sherlock a lot

Like Sherlock's evil sister being locked in a prison for her own good with a musical instrument. Literally 'the vault' arc with Missy/piano.

Nah it's gunna be a dude. The BBC can't risk it with their other big shows like Bake Off and Top Gear dead.

If someone like your pic gets cast the average viewer is going to look at the show and go 'Wow the BBC went up it's own arse again' and keep not watching.

Seriously, why Moffat is so obsessed with rewriting / fucking up fundamental things?
>lmao forgotten incarnation
>lmao last doctor
>lmao clara on gallifrey
>lmao gallifrey isnt timelocked

What do you think of my new oc?

You're just grasping at straws.

Now, everyone believing the Doctor is dead but then not really and everyone forgets about it immediately...

Stick this on the hand instead

I tried to make it close to the original.

Just sliding out of Doctor Who forever

>lmao forgotten incarnation
Because Eccleston refused to return
>lmao last doctor
That actually worked very well though
The other two are bad indeed.

It's not gonna be on that fucking WW1 Christmas Truce, will it?
I mean come on.

I'd be fine with that. As long as there's no monster.

This made me remember the inforarium, how come suddenly everyone knew who the doctor was again?

Something about the Dalek hivemind? Who even cares. A cool idea was wasted.

Rose wasn't sure exactly what had triggered his reaction.

It could have been the yellow sundress she was wearing. Sitting on the jump seat, it rode up to just above her knees, exposing her toned calf muscles and teasing at what could be found just a bit higher. The neckline revealed a tantalizing amount of cleavage, just enough to grab his attention and derail his normally impenetrable train of thought.

It could have been the new shift in their relationship. The dance they had been doing around each other had become too complicated, both parties faltering and forgetting their steps until they had tripped, tangling together so tightly that they were no longer sure where one ended and the other began. It had only been a week, and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

It could have been the casual way she had dismissed the horrible reading material he had found under her bed. Apparently he had been searching for the trainer he had lost the night before in his hurry to join her in bed and found the book as well. He had burst into the console room, one trainer sloppily tied, with the offensive object in hand, demanding to know where it came from and why Rooooose, why?

It could have been the teasing lilt of her voice when she had confessed to reading the bloody thing in hopes of easing her frustrations. The sexual tension had been so high, she was drowning...seeking release on her own night after night just so she could make it through the next day without bursting into flames.

It could have been the subtle drop in tone, the slight darkening of her eyes and the brief clenching of her thighs when she had also confessed her interest in trying new things, things she had assumed she would only be ever to live out in her fantasies. Things she thought would never be in the realm of possibility for her. Because if she wasn't going to be dancing with the Doctor, well...she wasn't going to be doing it with anyone.

Here we fucking go

Ah fuck yeah, come on

Rumour is that the Doctor slips on a bannana and then *the Doctor falls* down a flight of stairs.

That guy again.

Fast bottom

It could have been because it was Sunday, because it had been over eight hours since the last time, because they were alone...because they could.

It could have been any of those things.

Knowing the Doctor, it was probably a combination of all of them. That, and never backing down from a chance to try something new. Especially when it came to shagging one Rose Tyler.

What had caused it didn't really matter. One moment he had been lecturing her on all the reasons why Fifty Shades of Grey was a black spot on humanity's literary track record, and the next everything had shifted. He went silent. Dilated pupils and heavily charged electricity, sizzling and sparking between them, were the only warnings Rose received before he ordered her to stand up.

"Excuse me?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Stand. Up," he growled, reaching up to unknot his tie. The low timbre of his voice reverberated through her, creating tiny waves of arousal that bounced and rippled through her body.

Normally she would have told him to shove it. She didn't appreciate him dictating to her or making her choices for her. But watching the silky fabric slide deftly through his long fingers, fingers that could have her speaking in gibberish in mere moments, she knew this was different. She just wasn't sure how. But the excitement thrumming through her veins had her biting her lip and silently rising off the jump seat. She looked up at him through her lashes, understanding that she wasn't to speak unless spoken to.

The Doctor's eyes openly roamed her figure, tracing her curves and lingering on the heavy rise and fall of her chest as her heart fluttered and floundered from the anticipation coiling within her abdomen. He trailed a finger across the flesh just above the low neckline of her dress, lingering in the dip between her breasts. Rose's skin prickled and she ached for him to properly touch her, to crash his lips to hers and claim her for his own.

"If you want me to stop, at any point," he whispered huskily, sending a flurry of butterflies swooping in her stomach, "Just say Gallifrey." He stilled his movements, looking deeply into her eyes until she nodded her agreement, unable to speak with the lump forming in her throat from his word choice. He dipped his finger just beneath the neckline of her dress, dragging it slowly over the top of her breast and chasing away the solemn thoughts that had started to creep into her mind.

Keeping their gazes locked, the Doctor's hands danced down her rib cage to rest on her hips. Her eyes dropped to his mouth and she traced her tongue over her plump bottom lip, the one he liked to nibble on, hoping to spur him on. One corner of his mouth twitched up and his eyes sparkled with mischief. He flexed his fingers once and then spun her around in one smooth movement, his hands immediately finding their place on the curve of her waist, gripping her tightly to help keep her steady.

Rose blinked in confusion, staring down at the worn canvas jump seat. He moved closer, yet prevented their bodies from touching, and nosed her hair to the side. His cool breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine.

"Trust me?" he whispered, his voice low and hoarse, a promise of things to come.

She nodded, unable to find her voice. He nipped at her earlobe, then again at her neck with a little more pressure. It wasn't enough to hurt or leave a mark, but her eyes rolled back beneath her fluttering lashes at the unexpected sensation, the blurring of the line that separated pleasure from pain.

"I asked you a question," he prodded, punctuating his unspoken threat with another drag of his teeth over her skin.

Rose gasped, digging her nails into her palms to keep from touching him. "Yes," she let out in a breathless voice.

The real monster.......is mankind.

Oh don't fucking start

She felt him lean back, increasing the distance between them. She bit her lip to keep from asking questions. The roles they had seamlessly slipped into were different from what she was used to, the playing field no longer even. He had made it clear that he was in control. Explicitly. It sent a new sort of thrill through her and she waited impatiently to see what his next move would be, tamping down on her need to touch him and be touched in return.

She heard the hiss of fabric as he whipped his tie from beneath his collar. It was all she could do to keep facing forward, to not turn and launch herself at him, having her way with him on the metal grating beneath their feet. Cool fingers encircled each of her wrists, his tie rubbing against the skin of her left one. He pulled her arms, firmly yet gently, to the center of her lower back, her fists pressed side by side.

Without a word, he set to work, wrapping the tie around her wrists. When he had finished, she wiggled experimentally. The silky fabric didn't give, her arms were bound tight behind her back. Scenario after scenario raced through her mind, only fueling the fire the Doctor had started the moment his gaze had darkened. Her center throbbed with need, heat and wetness already gathering between her legs.

Rose felt his hands grip her shoulders, spinning her back around to face him. She hadn't regained her balance before his mouth was covering hers. His lips moved urgently, his tongue plunging into her mouth. His kiss was making her dizzy and she jerked her arms to try and grab a hold of him. She groaned in frustration, his tie keeping her hands locked behind her back.

Someone please stop this cuck, my shit-meter is off the scale.

I've seen better fanfic on tumblr, and it was a 3 second gif (clearly, since tumblroids can't write - they communicate only in gif).

But mankind were the good guys, look at how we can get along!

More likely there'd be one German private who objects to the whole thing thanks to alien mind control.

And that German private's name? Adolf Hitler.

FUCK OFF

Honestly if I were Chibnall I'd retcon most his era. A newbie binging the show now has to know so much boring lore to get through the last few seasons. No wonder everyone seems to stops half way through Smith.

She collapsed onto the jumpseat, shoulders resting slightly lopsided against the backrest. Before she could readjust herself properly, he was on his knees and spreading her legs so he could fit between them. Roughly hiking up the hem of her dress, he growled when he discovered she had decided to go knickerless for the day. The Doctor leaned forward, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her thighs, and plunged his tongue into her core. Rose gasped and angled her head to watch him, the vision of his head between her thighs sending another jolt of pleasure tingling through her legs. He looked up as she bit back another moan, his eyes heated and full of want.

Gliding his tongue through her heat one last time, he pulled away and remained crouched in front of her, wiping his face with the back of his hand. She wanted to scream at the sudden loss, but the sharp look her gave her made her jaw snap shut. As he stood up, her gaze narrowed to his erection, clearly straining against his trousers. It wasn't until he stepped forward, the fabric of his suit softly scratching against her inner thighs, that she noticed the new tie in his hands. It was the spare he kept in his pocket, in case his current one became ruined during their adventures...or lost during some of their less life threatening and wonderfully new escapades together.

Rose swallowed her comments, her objections of him ceasing his earlier actions long forgotten at the prospects of what he was going to do to her now. She had one last view of his face before he raised his hands and her vision went black. There was a moment of confusion as her other senses scrambled to make up for lost ground, her heart thundering too loudly in her ears, her morning cuppa too bitter on her tongue, her position too precarious against the back of the jump seat, and her nose suddenly too full of his scent all around her.

Come on dude. At least with Clara it was hot.

I agree, but retcon will feel somewhat cheap. Maybe just move to parallel universe to start again?

Please go away. You ruined yesterdays thread with your degenerate erotic fanwank.

They don't have to do anything. Just make it a family science-fiction series about a mysterious man who travels to a different adventure each week.

Focus on the adventure, not the mysterious man.

She squeezed her eyelids shut, knowing the action was useless and redundant but it gave a point of focus, something to center herself on before she tipped off balance. She felt his fingers secure a knot at the back of her head before trailing through her hair to rest on her shoulders. The cloth itched at her back as he straightened her with her arms pinned further, binds and body ensuring they remained stationary. His hands danced down her chest, sliding and pushing over the sides of her breasts, what she assumed to be his thumbs rasping across her nipples, before falling away. The pressure on her legs vanished, her skin shivering from the exposure to the empty air. She swiveled her head slowly, holding her breath in hopes of hearing his movements, even if the faint echo in the console room, the smalls pings of metal and soft thumps of the coral, made it impossible to pinpoint the source exactly.

There was a quiet rustling in front of her, followed by something tickling, almost scratching against her inner thigh. A cool rush of air blew over her centre, the sharp contrast to the heat still burning in her causing a gasp to escape her and disturb the heavy silence. She arched her back as anticipation rolled over her and set her senses on high alert, nerves tingling and ready to be touched and teased over the edge.

InB4 the christmas episode is set in the land of fiction and this cuck is the villain.

It would be a lame episode, the Doctor would walk in announce "your writing is shit, stop this fuckery" and the weeb would roll over and die out of sheer disgrace.

I know you all so well now that I can tell apart individual anons without trips.

Rose sighed in relief, her taut muscles trembling as her body relaxed, a firm pressure connecting with where she wanted him, needed him. She can't tell if it's his lips or his tongue, and she can't bring herself to care. Fighting the urge to grind her hips against his mouth, she welcomed the attention. The cool, moist friction of his ministrations pulsing in time with the slick lapping sounds bouncing in her ears. The Doctor's tongue, rough and steady, slid up through her slick folds and circled her clit in tight circles before dipping lower. He repeated the actions and picked up tempo, flicking and sucking the bundle of nerves longer with each pass, bringing her higher and closer but backing off just before she snapped.

Rose tried desperately to get him where she wanted, her body completing vicious cycles of straining her muscles then turning to jelly over and over. Her arms strained against the fabric around her wrists, her shoulders aching with the added tension, wanting to fist his hair and force him to keep to the spot he continued to retreat from. He held her in place, one hand on her lower abdomen and the other gripping her thigh. Pleasure blurred her vision, the empty blackness somehow swimming before her as white hot sparks danced at the edges of her consciousness. Every nerve was buzzing, waiting for that last signal before firing off all at once to make her feel like she was flying. She had remained mostly silent, only letting out whimpers and moans, until now.

"Please...fuck...Doctor," Rose panted out as she felt him fuck her with his tongue, the push pull of the textured muscle paired with the bump of his nose just shy of where he needed to be sending her spiraling into madness. Her lust addled brain cleared long enough for her to figure out why he hadn't added the use of his equally talented fingers. He was drawing this out, reducing her to a puddle of excruciating desire. She was burning for him, and if begging was what it would take.

Don't ask me how I know this.

BUT BILL FUCKING GO WITH HEATHER AND EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE WITH HER.

MOFFAT MADE EPIC SHITE AGAIN.

This, Rose is an ugly slag.
Make the next one about Amy or Donna's fat tits, fuck, even the blowjob stone would be better

Well...

"Hmm?" The Doctor hummed against her clit, causing her hips to jerk involuntarily. Straining against his hands, she arched and groaned as her eyes slammed shut beneath the make shift blindfold and her toes curled waiting...waiting...nothing.

His hands and his mouth no longer anchored her to the jumpseat, gone without warning. She whimpered, her throbbing core once again left with nothing but particles of air caressing her heated flesh. The soft rubber of the soles of his trainers thumped against the grating from somewhere in front of her, circling to her left. A mechanical whine pierced her ears, the jump seat shuddered then moved beneath her. Her feet rested firmly against the ground, her knees bent slightly. He had lowered the whole bloody seat.

The slow click of teeth from a zipper popping open just beyond her reach narrowed her thoughts. The thought of him undoing his trousers, his cock springing free of the brown fabric, made her lip lick her lips. She wanted him to touch her, to fuck her, her body was screaming for his hands, his mouth, whatever he would give...but he was in control. Even though her body itched and ached for release, she knew he wasn't a greedy lover, she trusted him. So she refrained from making a comment. Her body was too tightly wound up, the ache between her legs impossible to ignore. Whatever he wanted, he would get.

>2 moffat episodes left
FEELS GOOD
FEELS AMAZING DESU

who am I then?

desu

Clara is the most fuckable companion though.

Guys I have a friend who works as a sound designer for Who at the beeb.

He's signed to an NDA, but while he was pissed at a party last week he confirmed the next doctor will be none other than Ross Kemp.

Based fanficposter.

>implying

This had crossed my mind too.
I don't think Moffat's smart enough to do it.

>Rose is an ugly slag
Canon.

I'd take Amy over her desu

The family brush of trousers tickled the inside of her legs and there was a slight tug on her scalp as he tangled a hand in the hair at the back of her head. Rose could sense his proximity, sense the way the air shifted around him. She wasn't sure what he was planning, but she had a pretty good idea. Taking a deep breath, she drew her tongue slowly across her plump lower lip, hoping he was watching, wanting to urge him on without breaking her role.

That was all the incentive he needed. Tightening his grip on her hair, he guided her head forward. The smooth tip of his cock bumped against her lips and immediately she opened for him, allowing him to thrust into her mouth. She curled her lips over his length, encasing him in moisture and warmth, letting him glide over her tongue. He stilled his movements as his fingers twitched and a tremor wracked his body. Rose rolled her tongue around him, eliciting a moan from above her. She paused, not sure if she would be allowed to move her head without being told. He slowly pulled his hips back, till he was almost free of her lips, before rocking forward once more. Setting up a rhythm with his movement and matching the pace with gentle pushes and pulls from his hand buried in her hair, Rose relaxed her throat, urging him deeper. She alternated licking and sucking, feeling him grow harder under her lips. Her own arousal still flooded her system and she grazed his cock with her teeth as her centre pulsed, needing friction.

Well, that's bad and recycled enough to be true.

>I'd take Amy over her desu
Only one?

The Doctor growled and pulled free of her mouth with a wet pop. She furrowed her brow in confusion, the question dying on her lips as he gripped her shoulders. He yanked her roughly to her feet. She stumbled, more reliant on her vision for balance than she had been aware of. His iron grip kept her from falling, but it also kept her body from bumping into his. A distance she was quickly growing tired of. She tamped down on her impatience as his hands dropped from her body. She stood uncertainly, but only for a moment before they were on her again and spinning her to the side. She swayed and then felt his fingers pulling at her wrists. Had he changed his mind? Doubting his actions?

The tie tugged against her skin as it snaked around her wrists. Once her hands were free, she attempted to stretch her arms experimentally away from her sides. His hands landed on her upper arms, cutting off her chance at freedom and spinning her around once more. He must have known she was dizzy, his gripped lingered a little longer before gliding down her arms. Pressing her hands together in front of her, she felt silky fabric encircle her wrists. Her lips twitched up in a smile as she waited for him to secure a knot.

His hands vanished, leaving her vulnerable and rooted to the spot. A pressure covered her lips, soft and cool yet fierce and demanding, and strong hands gripped her face. His mouth moved hungrily over hers, his tongue plunging into her mouth at her sharp intake of breath as she felt his erection press against her hands. The haze from the sensory overload began to clear, just as she pushed back, returning his frantic kisses...he pulled away, leaving her panting and trembling.

>wet pop

Only Karen Gillan is attractive out of those 3.

>Clara standing in the school playground at lunch, keeping an eye on the kids.
>Tardis materialises, causing all the kids to stop and stare in awe.
>A voice can be heard inside: CLALA!
>Clara: Oh god, not again.
>Tardis door opens and a avalanche of empty Special Brew cans cascade out onto the playground.
>CLALA!
>The Doctor falls face first out of the Tardis, wearing his sonic sunglasses, mostly empty bottle of absinthe in one hand and a detached dalek gun in the other.
>The kids laugh at the silly man struggling to get up.
>Clara: Doctor what the hell are you doing?!
>Doctor: Zyberleks Tegan - I mean Cygon - I mean Clala!
>Drops the bottle and leans on Clara's shoulder.
>Doctor: Davros make army. Huuuuge army.
>Clara: Doctor....
>Doctor: Army bad!
>Doctor slips on the absinthe bottle, falls and causes dalek gun to fire.
>Laser hits little girl, exterminating her.
>Clara: DOCTOR WHAT YOU DONE?!
>Doctor: Did you see that Clala??? OH GOD THEY'RE HERE!!!
>Doctor whirls around, sunglasses askew, firing the dalek gun in every direction.
>Doctor: I AM THE ONCOMING STOOOOOOORM!!!!
>Clara ducks for cover as numerous screaming children get killed by lasers all around her.

Wrong

yay someone liked it