Sabertooth

> Sabertooth
> goes out of his way to fuck with Wolverine every chance he gets

> Black Manta
> goes out of his way to fuck with Aquaman every chance he gets

which one is the bigger asshole?

Zoom

I feel like the correct answer here is Manta, even though I know basically nothing about Aquaman.

Like, the only thing I know is that Black Manta is the textbook definition of an arch-nemesis. I don't even read Aquaman and I know that fucker never stops with his bullshit.

That's some strong-as-fuck nemesis game right there.

Zoom is probably the king of fucking with their arch.
I mean, he's caused some existential fucking crises for the Flash.
Manta is obviously second, but he's only fucked with Aquaman in a linear manner

This is the absolute peak of assholery.
Nothing can surpass the simplicity of it.
>go back in time
>move your enemy's hand out of the way so he gets smacked in the face with a baseball

That's just so pettily evil

You need the "No... No... NOOOO" from Aquaman before this.

zoom may be #1

but no way manta is worse than creed. i'd even say joker or green goblin are worse

creed was a dick to logan every fucking chance he got and every birthday especially. a true asshole

He's the clear winner. Possibly for any villain in fiction, I mean that right there proves that he was LITERALLY the cause of every single bad thing in the hero's life. I mean I don't know how anyone could even compete with that.

between the two, its Manta, because his whole raison d'etre is to fuck with Aquaman. Like anything (criminal) that doesn't involve fucking with Aquaman doesn't really matter to him.

Sabretooth still does shit where his chances of running into Wolverine aren't really existent.

also if Aquaman died, Manta would probably go kill himself. Wolverine is dead, and Sabretooth is just like "oh well, gonna go get drunk and fuck some bitches"

I think I have to give it to Manta, just because he tries so hard. Zoom and Sabertooth fuck with people on their level, and use incredible abilities to fuck with their nemesis. Manta's suit is great, but Aquaman is decidedly tougher than he is. But he fucks with him anyways.

Plus, Manta will keep fucking with him in the tiniest, pettiest ways. He pretended to be autistic to make Aquaman feel bad about beating up an autistic guy. He started Black Atlantis just so that when Aquaman accused him of being up to something, Aquaman looked racist. Manta is the most dedicated by far.

When Aquaman was gone, Manta just opened a fish shop. As soon as he came back from the dead Manta murdered everybody in a 20 foot radius just because he thought it might piss him off.

>all of that
>more petty than this
Look user I like Manta as much as the next guy but it ain't even close.

you have a point with GG, Joker no way in hell but Norman never really ever got the true comeuppance he deserved, faking may's death stealing peter's miscarried baby, fucking and then killing gwen, Norman is absolutely up there with the rest of these guys

I want to read a slice of life where manta runs a fish shop now

>but no way manta is worse than creed.
Manta killed Aquaman's toddler son by holding him in a pocket of air until he asphyxiated.

Sabertooth has never done something that evil to Wolverine

Anyone here remember the "Who's your daddy?" scene?

Sabretooth, by a longshot.

But Zoom would win if you include him, even if you also include Green Goblin, Red Skull, and Dr.DOOM! too.

is that shit even still canon in the new 52/rebirth?

i could've sworn that sabertooth killed at least one of logan's many girlfriends but i can't remember off the top of my head. but yeah, infanticide is pretty fucking brutal

Luthor' and Doom' hatred comes from jealousy. Zoom and Manta are just huge dicks.

That whole issue is great. Someone should storytime it.

Okay is kravens last hunt good and worth 9 bucks, I haven't read a lot of spidey, o just want some good villains shit

>Sabertooth has never done something that evil to Wolverine
He killed Native, who was pregnant with Wolverine's child. He felt bad about it, but he still did it.

It's a good story, but I don't know what 9 bucks means to you

I'm only recently getting back into comics. Is Zoom fucking with Barry in Flashpoint? I want to know what to read.

Sabertooth received rare sympathetic moments, and the occasional, "This is fucked up. I mean, I'll do it, but still..." instances.

Black Manta sometimes got the former (raped by pirates, autistic, Afrocentrist) but they were usually disregarded (the somewhat dumb dead father thing has stuck, though) later.

>is Zoom fucking with Barry
the answer to that is always yes.

go read flashpoint paradox then go read Forever Evil then darkseid war then the DC Rebirth Speacial

>Norman is absolutely up there with the rest of these guys

Let's not forget injecting Otto's true love with AIDS, can't trust that guy even if you're a villain

I did read issue 50 of JL and the Rebirth one-shot as well as the post-Rebirth issues. Thanks for the info though.

>cured the autism
Arthur you don't catch autism, it's not like the measles. You hang out with doctors, you should know this.

I like it a lot but some will tell you it sucks.

When it comes to Spidey I've learned it's always best to read first and form your own opinions....really I suppose that's true for anything, but Spider stuff in particular is really divisive at times

Wait, are you serious?

yea he did, I think the reasoning was like... Doc Ock was happy and wanted to settle down with his gf so Norman was like FUCK THAT SHIT and injected her with aids and... well basically we have Norman to thank for Doc Ock and a great deal of his villainous plots

That's fucking stupid. Doc Ock surely could devise a cure for aids.

I don't know much about Manta, but Sabretooth hunts Logan down every year on his birthday to make it living hell, and regularly targets lovers, friends, students, etc. His drive is to just fuck with Wolverine as much as possible, he doesn't care about mutant supremacy or even wealth or crime.

>Black Manta
>Actually black
Wow, what a fucking surprise to me that was

Silverfox.

n-n-not this time user

It was Super-AIDS.

Of course, because he's a Sabretooth, and what does the Sabretooth do? it stalks it's prey.
That's what Creed is, he's a stalker: it's his mutant nature, it's what he is.

What's this from? Brightest Day?

>Black Manta sometimes got the former (raped by pirates, autistic, Afrocentrist) but they were usually disregarded (the somewhat dumb dead father thing has stuck, though) later.
You know, I know we all love Manta and all, but I really wish DC would give him a better reason for fucking with Aquaman. The whole dead father thing makes sense but it's so boring. But I do like the idea that it doesn't even matter anymore. He just hates Aquaman more than anything and whatever happened to make him feel that way initially is just an excuse for him to keep hating Aquaman some more, for the rest of his life, until the day he or both of them are dead.

>Sabertooth has never done something that evil to Wolverine

Does manipulating Daken into fighting Wolverine to the death, until Wolverine had to hold Daken's head down in a puddle to drown count?
I mean, there's killing your hero's infant son, and then there's making your hero kill his adult son HIMSELF.

Sabretooth did both, see

You know, in a way, Black Manta is kind of a reflection of the general comic community. Everybody treats Aquaman like he's a joke, even though he's got some good stories. Nobody really has any reason WHY they hate on Aquaman anymore, they just do. It's okay to shit on Aquaman, somehow, for reasons nobody really even has.

Too bad we don't all get sick helmets.

Honestly reading JoJo Dio wants to ruin JoJo's life so fucking bad it's ridiculous.

Agreed. I mean there's a reason the "It was me Barry!" meme came around, Dio and Zoom are frankly quite similar in that respect

yeah.

I laughed when I saw the source of that was Dio forcefully kissing jojo's gf so she knows it was him who was her first kiss

and then killing his dog which not even zoom did directly.

The Ultra-Humanite from the Generations Elseworlds is up there.

>conditions Superman's son into a villain
>get Superman's son to kill his sister aka Superman's daughter at her wedding
>when Superman's son feels guilty, Ultra-Humanite reveals he was manipulating him and then kills him
>kills Lois Lane
>kills self when Superman goes to confront him and frames him for his death
>Superman spends 10 years in the Phantom Zone as punishment
>all because Superman and Batman stopped some petty scheme of his at the World Fair like 30 years ago

Which issue

Spider-Man's Tangled Web #13.

Black Manta regrets killing Aquababy so he's a bitch compared to Sabes and Reverse Flash.

That particular scene with the baseball is from the Flashpoint: Reverse Flash oneshot. Professor Zoom (the distinction's important) appeared occasionally in the main Flashpoint mini as well.

>regrets killing Aquababy
where? All I have seen is Black Manta
frohlocken about he killed Acquaman's baby

You're a casual if you think this

What would an amalgam of Sabertooth and Black Manta look/act like?

And his nemesis would be an AquaWolverine. An eel-themed hero?

Manta killed Aquamans wife and kid and then came back a year later to brag about it even though Aquaman was standing next to Martian Manhunter at the time. Manta doesn't give about getting ass raped by a martian as long as Aquaman ends up a wreck.

It is the original and Superior version of superior Spider-man.

Didn't Manta once pretend to be into Black rights and led a bunch of black people to live on the ocean floor just to piss Aquaman off before just leaving them all their and fucking off?

Black Manta is black but Black Mamba isn't, same deal with Black Spider and Black Widow. Then there's Black Panther being all black, but Black Canary is white because canaris can't be black. Blackwulf is purple.

There's no consistancy in comics any more.

White Tiger is black

The one that is really ironic is Ragman is a jew.

Manta at least kinda sorta has a reason. Sabertooh is just a dick for dick's sake.

what reason

Manta killed Aquaman's dad. Aquaman went for revenge, but mistakenly killed Black Manta's father instead of Black Manta.

Manta has so many origins/motives that you can't tell which one is real

What's funny is Deadpool does this exact same gag later.

Sabertooth's fur has a popped collar, so I guess he's the biggest douche.

Shit. I should read this. I've only seen him in JL and I think an issue of Power girl(?) where he was nearly burned to death.

Manta has a reason: revenge on Aquaman for doing nothing while his father died (or believing he did). Sabretooth has no reason, he just does.

Sabretooth is the bigger asshole.

Manta, Sabertooth at least had a life outside of screwing with Logan.

Well, arch enemies aside, Sabertooth eats little girls

Why is the girl in the closet?

I like to think he was going to fuck the living shit out of her before he ate her. I also like to think that he fucked the shit out of the mom and made her watch.

Wasn't there also a Marvel villain that was literaly AIDS?

She's latina.

Where does Zoom fuck with Barry in Forever Evil?

What the hell is wrong with you

Get fucked, tumblr.

Came into the thread to post this specifically, especially considering that Creed gloated after it happened and revealed that he'd orchestrated everything just so that Logan would have to kill Daken himself.
I can't think of anything more brutal for a villain to so to their rival honestly

>it's tumblr to not be a pedophile edgelord
Wow you're sure trying really hard, pal. It is summer I guess...which one of your underaged friends told you about Sup Forums? Was it Mitch? Tell him to wash his Insane Clown Posse shirt because it smells bad

Well, no, but Zoom did leave the door open knowing that he'd run out into the street.

Parents are strict Christians

Eobard has the power to fuck big time with Barry but I think Manta has the bigger drive in a way.

If Manta had Eobard's powers he would be on the no. 1 spot.

Which makes me think that since there's an Universe where AquaFlash exists then ReverseManta might also exist there.

So ReverseManta would be the ultimate asshole.

there's like 3 good reaction images from this page alone

what comic is that pic from? that art is fucking nice

>haha, I was only pretending to be retarded

I can't believe they actually did this. This is the dumbest shit ever.

what is evil Mystique with evil Sabretooth sex like?

I wish I knew how to but Baitfishes head on top of this guy's head

He tried, but Spidey obliviously fucked it up.

Its been a while but either Ennis/Parlov PunisherMAX or Ennis/Parlov FuryMAX.

definitely Goran Parlov's art though.

>Doc Ock surely could devise a cure for aids.
But if he could have wouldn't he? Sure would save him the time of robbing banks and crap like that

Black Manta wants Aquaman dead for killing his father.

Sabretooth wants to fuck with Wolverine just because. He's definitely the bigger asshole.

The correct answer is Mammoth Mogul

>Constantly send mercenaries to fuck with Sonic's day.
>Not kill him, not beat him, just fuck with him
>Unleashes one of the biggest villains that Sonic has to deal with just for shits and giggles, even though he hates the guy too

We even get to see the outcome of his victory later on.

what are you talking about? Mogul accomplishes nothing after this.

It's implied that he "won" in the end. He outlived sonic. But the world ended, and he seemed to have deeply regretted his actions. It was an empty victory. He trains silver to try and fix things. To bad we'll never see what he had planned happen.

>Guy who became a god TWICE
>"Ultimate power ultimately corrupts"