Talk Show Kino

youtu.be/3EvUzzbzFNc

Can we have kino moments in day time talk shows?

>Guy gets invited on Jenny Jones under the premise that someone had a secret crush on him.

>Show lies and says it is a woman

>Turns out it's his gay neighbor who tells the audience his sexual fantasies about him.

>Guy isn't gay

>He goes home, gets a gun and shoots his neighbor dead

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0yN0dGNfwk
youtube.com/watch?v=ukIaneqx0VU
youtube.com/watch?v=qUIVjQk2bIY
youtube.com/watch?v=4x1hsC-YKAA
youtube.com/watch?v=7zvLwE7_u78
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ86APvtoyc
youtube.com/watch?v=4wbLdYeZvoc
youtube.com/watch?v=ASGkG7mdIs4
youtube.com/watch?v=C1Cegid0GjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zKyzBe0CA2Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ecxW3KPUD4
youtu.be/qdfCHvOsQPg
youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
youtu.be/cZPcK7qM4Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=WzmTOCFnMgg
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/donahue/n9470?snl=1
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/donahue/n9561?snl=1
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/donahue/n9650?snl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nigger children
>needs to wonder if he is really the father

are these niggas for real?

Also at what point did these type of shows stop being real. I could have sworn Ricki lake and Jerry springer felt pretty real in the 90s.....then again I was a kid and didn't know better.

faggot deserved it, they think they can get away with anything because they act like women but they're not women. They all have an ego and they think they can "convert" any straight dude into being gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0yN0dGNfwk

If it's not fake, just imagine having that much denial.
The kid is clearly not his and he's just an idiot.
In her case, though, she clearly knows she fucked a negro and it's his kid. What would she possibly think she had to gain by going on this fucking show and allowing a DNA test?

Why so mean guys?

My favorite part of Jenny Jones was when during the audience participation segment at the end, without fail, this would go down. A large black woman would go "Yeah, Jennay! I gots a comment for-" and then they'd point to whoever the fattest person on stage is and tell them "I just wanna say, guuuurrrrrrlllll! I think you need to get yo'self off Jenny Jones, and get yo'self on Jenny Craig!" to which the audience would always erupt in wild applause and whooping. Even though someone would say it every episode, and most of the time it was said by someone fatter than the guest that's being insulted, the audience would always act like it was the most amazing thing ever.

lol

who here /rudejude/

This dude is a real life Dale Gribble.

t. feminist that doesn't want any man to get the perks of getting away with things through femininity like she gets to

>Who was in the wrong here?
all of them

He could very well be an idiot, but what the fuck was she thinking would happen?

She knew that kid had no chance of being his, and she let it get that far?

Well, the guy who killed a person, but the show was also retarded. I mean, this isn't today where TV is actively being subversive as possible, so what were they expecting to happen when the guy had less than 5% chance of being gay?

>john wanted the porker

I mean honestly there was no saving this loser one way or the other.

I always loved how this documentary milks/sensationalizes the misery the same way those old talk shows used to.

There's one hilarious part of this same doco where it's behind the scenes of a Richard Bey show (i thin) and the EP is like this psycho bitch woman who's all but jilling herself off over what's happening in the broadcast.

>"yeah really dig into him, YEAH BEAT HIS FACE INTO THE DIRT, FUCKING FUCK YEAH"

Is this, literally, Phil Donohue kino?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ukIaneqx0VU

>marilyn manson in the early days being bombarded by talk show ninnynannies

>this kids are a thousand times more hardcore than any millennial

wew

>spot the trap on maury
youtube.com/watch?v=qUIVjQk2bIY

Dr Phil is such a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=4x1hsC-YKAA

>invent the genre
>get cancelled
>die of cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=7zvLwE7_u78

>had The Great Kat on his show
>kept blowing smoke in her face
>she told him he was going to die from cancer
>"we'll see about that!"
I guess we really did see about that.

God, why are white people so cringe?

Who's TeamSTEEEEVVVVE here?
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ86APvtoyc

Remember when people somehow blamed him for Columbine?

At least he was in one of the best episodes of Tales From The Crypt.

>those smug mixed kids faces

lmaoing at his life

>fat, old, bald, white, former "bodyguard on the Jerry Springer" show takes gangsters chair
>doesn't get popped in the mouth and ass beaten

fake

>you're 26 what's the pressure?
dealing with the public
>what's so hard about that?
as he escalates the situation to an extreme when it's not even all that fucking big a deal

>bumfights
I completely forgot about that shit.

does anyone even come close to maury?

youtube.com/watch?v=4wbLdYeZvoc

>invite someone on your show
>Kick them right off

The best part is the audience wooping like it hadn't been planned by Dr. Phil from the start to make him look all noble.

Bumfights dude is right too, Dr. Phil is exploiting people just as much as he ever has.

I watched Steve every day from early 2010 to the end of 2016.

I have had enough.

He was such a fucking phony though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASGkG7mdIs4

when talk kino and fat kino collide...

this is one of the best moments in television history and anons are too busy worrying about jenny jones. i can't imagine a time when geraldo was relevant but even he had his moment...

I can't believe they did that.

>has hair in the prerecorded clips
>bald during the show
what did he mean by this?

based innis
youtube.com/watch?v=C1Cegid0GjQ

It looks freshly shaved. He was probably mocking Dr. Phil

>talking at a video as if the people in the video can hear you
How do old people not realise they're old

Lmao. Pol btfo.

No love for Montel?
youtube.com/watch?v=zKyzBe0CA2Q

>"if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you"

damn..

Do the people who watch Dr.Phil think that this wasn't completely preplanned?

I miss the 90s.

What's worse is the Husband goes and comforts the wife after that webm ends, like she's the one who needs it

Yeah they blamed on Marilyn. And the heroin. Where were the parents at?

>I thought about tying him up to my hammock

How old is this? You would totally get shot for some dumb shit like this back in the day

Another worthless Reddit thread

Does it make anyone else mad that Jon is doing 50 years after Jenny Jones humiliated him publicly and egged his gay neighbor into trying to persue him sexually, resulting in the neighbor sending him love letters?

gays should be purged

1995. The guy killed him after being embarrassed and humiliated on TV and everyone thinking he was gay now. Then when he got home, the neighbor sent him a love letter trying to talk him into letting him eat his asshole.

this. the bald pattern, the oversized suit, the mustache

>I'll kill him
>that'll show I'm not gay
>now time to be sent to a place where male on male rape is extremely high

he wasn't the brightest guy

This was the best response Phil could've had. No nonsense, bring him on and shut him down while wasting his time.

She could have just said "No."

I'd be more embarrassed if the lamdwhale turned out to be my secret admirer desu.

>"That kid's gettin' punched! Oh now that other kid is getting knocked down! Buddy get out of there!!!"

this, dude obviously care about his apperance in the show (see what was he wearing) then immediately dr.phil shut his dream over

It was a different time. These days nobody would feel that kind of shame if some gay dude was crushing on him. 95% of people would just play it off, unless you're some nazi skinhead, then you probably wouldn't have homo neighbors in the first place.

>Then when he got home, the neighbor sent him a love letter trying to talk him into letting him eat his asshole.

Never knew this part of the story. If that really happened then the fag definitely got what he deserved.

This is the same as trannies pitching a fit when guys end up not wanting to fuck them because they're not real women.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ecxW3KPUD4

He went and bought bullets after getting the letter, then went over to his neighbor's home and confronted him on the letter. When the neighbor admitted he wrote the love letter, he shot him. The prosecution said it was all premeditated murder because he went and bought tge bullets, and not an act of spur of the moment anger.

My view though is that it was on going anger because he lived next to the guy and knew he was obsessing over him sexually. And now the whole world would know because of the show.

Make way for the King Of Kino. youtu.be/qdfCHvOsQPg

>ten minute video
>cant hear shit
no thank you

I think hes on the down low

>That time when he got into a fight with stuttering John then beat up by Danny Glover in Predator 2

Read up on what the bumfights guys did since then
Last i heard one was in Cambodian prison for trying to mail the limbs of a dead baby to his friend in USA.

I LOVED Mort. He was the greatest.

oh please. there is plenty of reddit around but this thread is not it. Great Sup Forums thread - fuck off autism man

>man who knows he will be bigger than anyone he gets called on to 'intimidate'
>security backing him
>nobody armed
>nothing will come back to him

so tuff

Can you imagine if something like this happened today? Sup Forums would lose their minds. Good thing it happened before most of them were born.

The best episode is the one where the gay dude was puposely giving people aids trying to kill as many black guys as ge could.

Okay Feminem.

al capones vault was geraldo at his best

>Who was in the wrong here?
everyone.

Scott for pulling this stunt by putting the guy on the spot instead of just confessing his feelings, privately.
the fat lady for going along with it.
Jenny Jones and the show for the fanfare.
Jonathan for losing it and killing Scott.

but Scott is the biggest offender. his actions brought about his own demise. would the same have happened if he confessed privately? unlikely. a friendship ruined, sure. but without the national humiliation, I doubt Jonathan would have been driven to murder.

As much as I want to laugh at this, mediums/psychics and other faggots who cold read people piss me the fuck off.

Make a living by perverting and diluting peoples memories of their loved ones is despicable. You are taking the most important thing to a grieving person and twisting it.

>I refuse to publicize that

joe rogan of trash daytime talk tv lol

Probably, his fanbase has gotta be 40-50something year old white moms or poor people

>Star Trek: Nemesis

Imagine how happy that guy feels.

Geraldo > Early Springer > Ricki Lake > Early Donahue > Jenny Jones > Maury > Sally Jesse Raph > A whole bunch of stuff > Rolanda > Present Springer > Oprah

Those were both groups of people i don't affiliate with, but why did the nig react with violence? Instead of just using his words and letting the crowd get to the wannabe Nazis, he ended up trying to intimidate them with violence

i only watch the patty winters show

>HE'S DRESSED LIKE DR PHIL

ABSOLUTE KINO

youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM

>when he starts playing the air violin when the Holocaust expert tries to guilt him

youtu.be/cZPcK7qM4Lw

her family has never been good at taking tests, so she thought this one would turn out in her favor

youtube.com/watch?v=WzmTOCFnMgg

Depends, if that nig was born in the hood, then yeah, I understand even if it's fucking dumb to do that.

>that jaws music as he comes out

>my dream is to drop out of school, have a baby, and be on girls gone wild

At least she has a plan.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/donahue/n9470?snl=1
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/donahue/n9561?snl=1
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/donahue/n9650?snl=1

Rivieras been a hack his whole life lol