Crossovers that you want to see but they will never happen

Despicable Me doesn't really fit with Incredibles. He's more a Bond Villain than a cape villain.

Megamind, then

>Despicable Me doesn't really fit with Incredibles. He's more a Bond Villain than a cape villain.

Nonsense. Like Mr. Bond's "villains", Gru is simply a businessman in an optimal position to oppose the men and women who cause society's problems. The "capes" could do to have a few more people like that to contend with.

I'm just saying that's the world they set up, there didn't seem to be any Heroes involved just the villains and a Secret Agency devoted to stopping them.
But I guess I'm just being anal.

spidey has it supes has it bats kinda wonder woman must have dealt with that before i feel like you can count sinestro as a bussness man thor had some factory guy before aqua man must have dealt with some guy poluting the sea captain planet has dora fucked around with a robot before nemo's whole plot revoled around a fisherman incredibles had it cars had it well 2 did toy story had it reed Richards has doom thats all i could think of off the top

any one that has ever fought deadpool since he is a business man in all most all depictions so hulk logan sabertooth she hulk matt Murdoch ironman xavier magneto lex luthor is always compeating with wayne tech well the started with the varification questions so any ways you get my point the whole bussness man trope has been played

I feel like you have a very loose definition of businessman.
Or mine is too strict.

I like to imagine a Marvel vs Capcom POST the success of the MCU's first phase. It came out the year Thor's first movie dropped, (2011).

Imagine what we'd get with a team that watched those movies.

Fuck crossover, I want a Street Fighter Movie that tries to look like street fighter.
I want a movie that'll use hit sparks and everything. I want characters to just use their impossible physics defying moves as if you don't need an explanation as to why a guy who's apparently just a really jacked army dude can make sonic booms with his biceps, and why those sonic booms are spinning disks. I want a giant KO to fill the screen when a character wins a fight. I want that weird echo grunt and slow motion fall whenever a character is knocked out complete with defeated grunt. I want producers to sink a lot of money into this. I want mainstream audiences to not get it at all. I want it to be a box office failure and probably an incomprehensible mess of a movie.

its definitely me

Unless you count the luchador who lifts armored trucks.

>Blueberry/Jonah Hex
>Spirou/Jimmy Olsen
>Dylan Dog/Hellblazer/Gabriel Knight
>Lucky Luke/Bat Lash
>Michel Vaillant/Speed Racer
>Ric Hochet/Murder She Wrote
>Clifton/The Avengers (Steed & Peel, not Steve & Tony)
>Olivier Rambeau/Dr Snuggles

>mfw Minifig actually posted something worthwhile

Mr. Incredible wins automatically because his movie is way better.

Incredibles is more like a Bond movie than a superhero one.

This, but DC will just be a ol' stick in the mud.

TMNT (Mirage) vs. C.H.U.D.

Frank and Golgo crossover when? Who is their target?

Conan/Solomon Kane/Berserk

Diabolik vs Kriminal or Batman vs Diabolik
Blake and Mortimer/B.R.P.D
Stardust and Nietsche

Doom Patrol and The Prisoner

Speed Racer/Wacky Races

That's nice.

Not the point of the thread, but nice.

Also you half described Scott Pilgrim vs The World, which made money, so... yeah.

>Clifton
Upper class taste detected

Josie and the Pussycats/Jem and the Holograms

The entirety of both these posts is incomprehensible to the highest degree. I can not understand any of this shit. Use fucking punctuation nigger.

Nah that shit bombed hard but yeah that's the risks I want a street fighter movie to take. Pilgrim was good in that respect there was just an unneeded abundance of Michael Cera and a disturbing lack of thick muscular Chinese thighs.

Wow holy shit did I remember wrong.

Punisher/'68

Castle was in Nam, 68 is a zombie filled alternate history. Ol Frank could even take up the mantle ofJungle Jim

Holy shit that'd be sick

>Stardust and Nietsche
i second this

Hell yeah.

DC vs. Capcom too but that's never, ever going to happen.

Fuck yeah, an accurate adaptation of SF would be the shit. Maybe when Capcom gets their shit together.

Otherwise:
>magical DC x Devil May Cry
>Devil May Cry x Hellboy
>Metroid x Alien
>Nintendo x DC
>Death Note x Batman
>Gargoyles x TMNT
>Wonder Woman x Sailor Moon
>DBZ x Superman
>Devil May Cry x Bayonetta
>Nintendo vs. Capcom

And this should be the story line for the second movie.

Holy shit, I thought it did better than that.

Shit, I might just rewatch this today

Zootopia II: Modern Warhare.

hells yeah

Incredibles was the FF we deserve but will never get.

On that note:

>"Not everything is Golgom's fault! "

Green Lantern or Nova crossed with Mass Effect.

would watch

Here, let me spoil the ending of it.

kek

>Dr. Strange vs. Devilman
>Question/Detective Conan
>Batman vs. Lupin III
>Heroes for Hire/Gunsmith Cats
>Dirty Pair/GLC

And in a similar vein...

>Bunnies don't make good cops
>But hell if they aren't great soldiers

Why can't Disney do this?

Zootopia and Watership Down
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Why hasn't this happened yet!?

MCU! Captain America and Winter Soldier/Voltron

Don't blame me, I have a cyborg/metal arm fetish

Nuff said...

Steed & Peel/Solo and Kuryakin

>"LOOKOUT TOKYO, MY NAME IS SHOCKER!"
>So began Shocker's Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

Godzilla and WWE.
>ywn never see Godzilla give mechagodzilla the stunner

soon

I will get heat for this, but I want to see such thing.

Pic related.

Not entirely Sup Forums but I'd love to see a crossover between the Green Lantern Corps cross over with Mass Effect.

>The Spectres are the Green Lanterns

OPM joins the JL and everyone treats him like crap.

That reminds me, how's the Batman '66/Man From U.N.C.L.E. miniseries?
Now I remember that Ms Tree had crossovers with Johnny Dynamite and E-Man, of all things.

I enjoyed it, honestly. Thought it did a good job of not making anyone look bad compared to anyone else. Also interesting playing off a seed put in the regular Batman 66 comic.

Think my favorite part of it was Solo being unhappy they couldn't use the atomic powered Batsub to blow up a THRUSH base.

Plus... you know.. Gru's a good guy now.

that already happened.

prequel it

Nice.

My trigger finger is itching

Let's say that Toho let IDW do a Godzilla crossover... what comic book IP do you think would work best? Doesn't necessarily have to be a IDW comic. Personally, I'm tied with Mars Attacks, Transformers and Doctor Who.
Good to know.
Goofy and Donald are drawn kinda weird, but otherwise this is great.
>ignoring the fact that LoEG was a deconstruction of famous literary figures
>ignoring the fact that Serpico is an actual person, not just a character Pacino played in a movie

>ignoring the issues of LoEG that included numerous references to TV series
>ignoring almost half the Black Dossier
>ignoring all of the latest issues

does that make Serpico any less of an extraordinary gentleman?

I feel pic related is more a younger Dante and an older Dante and Bayonetta would be more back and forth. Either way I'd drop a stack of cash to see it on the big or small screen.

It's not that they can't, it's that they won't

I can't believe He-Man/Thundercats is actually happening finally

Everyone knows the only good interactions between Dante and Bayonetta would be the ones where they both torment each other.