Double standarts

Why did america apologise and censor over cartoons insensative and racist towards africans but not the ones where there is racism towards russia?

Because we don't consider them an actual race, it's a nationality.

Because racism against slavs is true and moral

if you're white enough, you doesn't count for virtue signaling.
now go to sperg on Sup Forums, pls.

Why you so men commrad?

Because America never used Russians as slaves only to continue to treat them like subhumans once that law was abolished up until the 80s.

Because there isn't an powerful and ifluential Russian political lobby in America.

America is the land of lobbies. If there isn't one protecting your rights, you might as well not exist.

Because we aren't scared of Russians.

Russians are still retards. And I'm not even American.

Why so if i may ask?

this

Russians didn't enslave people of color, they do not need to have white guilt.

t. Tatar

Russia is a country that could be one the greatest of all: its culture is cool, it has a large territory, population and natural resources. Yet, it still sunk in a backwards oligarchic government with little true democratic structure, with the support of most Russians. Alcoholism, xenophobia (including the eternal silly "West" hate), authoritarism, homophobia are endemic there.

It's really hard to believe a country like this borders Norway and Finland.

Because racism is fun. Also politics.

Anti-Soviet cartoons weren't really based on anything racial, they were mostly just Anti-Communist.

>xenophobia
>homophobia
Literally nothing wrong with those.

Because Russians are "white."

they're not, but they look like it, and appearances are all that matter

1. Russia is a country, not a race.

2. If you mean the Soviet Union...

Usually consipracy theorists are full of shit but in the one case there was actual literal mind control "social engineering" programs aimed at secretly shaping people's thpughts against the Soviets and communism and pro big business. One example was the CIA's Operation Mockingbird.

Not that the U.S.S.R. wasn't awful, but in this case the conspiracy and corruption shit actually happened and shaped people's thoughts as it was designed to.

>mfw Russia will soon be whiter than all of the Europe

>what is Poland
>what is Czechia
Dumb Sup Forumsposter.

For once I have a reason to be proud to be a slav

This is why white genocide is happening you know? Dudes like you put up a big "Not White" sign to your white boys club and then you scrambled to get Irish and Italians under the banner. But now people don't know where to draw the line. The mixed people with barely any black in them just call themselves all black.
And you wonde what happened to all the white people. You told them they weren't really white, and now none of them wanna be.

because relevant racism is about a power relationship

Russian isn't a race you fucking commie.

Cry more Ivan.

Guess hiw it feels to be the Bogeyman for 70 years.

Lingering Cold War propaganda

Because Blacks make up something like 15% of the US population and Russians don't

Do Americans have such severe race problems that they have to enforce laws so that minorites feel that they are represented in Pop media or something?

No that's the UK.
America has such severe problems that there are constant protests to stop perceived social inequalities.

1) America didn't use Russians as slaves
2) Russia (i mean URSS) was a antithesis of America, so america still stigmatises Russia for this.

Countries like Turkey pretty much killed all of their minorities and the words "Armenian" or "Christian" is seen as a serious insult, why can't America be more like this?

In isolated instances, sure but not as a population wide mindset.
Well, xenophobia is somewhat understandable when you are almost any country but America. But homosex is inevitable in large populations and it doesn't come from outside. So then you get Russia and Saudi Arabia and such.

"minorities" are really useful for rich people to have around since they earn lower wages and can be used to make the majority vote against its own interests for fear of / hate for that minority.

Because of local politics.

Is pretty much correct

Let's turn this question around: name a Western, preferably American, cartoon that routinely ridicules Russia or Russians. Best I've got is Boris and Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle, and that's iffy. Their home country, Pottsylvania, has some German elements as well as Russian, and in bumpers and Bullwinkle's Corner and Mr. Know It All, they're featured players of the company instead of enemy agents. I can't think of another cartoon. I think OP is imagining things.

Doesn't american culture also make fun of american people being fat?

Because russians have no reason to be insecure about their achievements so there's no need to apologize for making fun of whatever quirks their culture/nation/ethnicity might have.

It's like saying the brits have bad teeth : they don't care, they still see themselves as a great nation, with a great history, so many past achievements that most nations won't get close to it in the century to come and a current situation that still make their citizens better off than most of the world.

Africans are basically split between :

- sons of savages that were tricked into selling their brothers for trinkets, booze and firearms to then be conquered by europeans, then used by americans and russians as pawns and now are used by chinese as slaves, never really contributing to civilization on their own.

- sons of former slaves that were sold by their own kin, then used as human cattle, then as cheap labor and then as morality pets, again never really contributing to civilization on their own.

Making fun of people is good when they still have something they can feel proud about.
What can africans be proud of ?

I can't even fathom being proud based on the accomplishments of people who share miniscule trace amount more of your genetic code than others. I mean, YOU didn't accomplish those things, so you can't be "proud" of them. Same reason I can't see being ashamed of one's "race," either. Both are nonsensical.

>What can africans be proud of ?

Not being as retarded as you?

Because Russia deserves nothing but scorn.