/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Hot new webm edition, original content, please steal.

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails
youtube.com/watch?v=DKq4uoGdnFw
youtu.be/Ir8s6IGq2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=C-AElAAnxQo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

Wee lad

>friendly reminder saying confirmed doesn't make something confirmed

And when asked what confirmation you have, you have nothing.

>friendly reminder there's behind the scenes photos and video of Coop wearing his FBI suit and walking to the Palmer house alongside Laura

Year Zero (2006–2007)[edit]

An Art is Resistance flyer from the Year Zero alternate reality game
Nine Inch Nails' fifth studio album, Year Zero, was released only two years after With Teeth, a marked change in the slow pace from the release of previous albums. With lyrics written from the perspective of multiple fictitious characters, Year Zero is a concept album criticizing the United States government's policies and their impact on the world 15 years in the future.[129] Critical response to the album was generally favorable, with an average rating of 76% on Metacritic.[130]

The story takes place in the United States in 2022, which has been termed "Year 0", by the government, being the year America was reborn.[131] It had suffered several major terrorist attacks, apparently by Islamic fundamentalists, including attacks on Los Angeles and Seattle, and in response, the government seized absolute control of the country. The government is a Christian fundamentalist theocracy, maintaining control of the populace through institutions like the Bureau of Morality and the First Evangelical Church of Plano.[132] The government corporation Cedocore distributes the drug Parepin through the water supply, making Americans who drink water apathetic and carefree.[133] There are several underground rebel groups, mainly operating online, most notably Art is Resistance and Solutions Backwards Initiative.[129] In response to the increasing oppression of the government, several corporate, government, and subversive websites were transported back in time to the present by a group of scientists working clandestinely against the authorities. The websites-from-the-future were sent to the year 2007 to warn American people of the impending dystopian future and to prevent it from ever forming in the first place.[134]

What the fuck is this shit.

Yeah, nice music you've got there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Inch_Nails

AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA

You'll see...

DÖPPELGANGER

REAL THREAD

I heard this in my head when I saw the words zoom in and out
youtube.com/watch?v=DKq4uoGdnFw

REAL THREAD, GO TO THIS ONE ^

kill yourself

>this thread

Dooper

>pretending the Amazon WEB-DLs which started going out early for the last two episodes make you psychic

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA

Jesus, David Lynch is such a hackfraud

>posting pics of the woodsmen at the convenience store after episode 3
>Amazon
Okay kek

The full episode was out by then

Good luck OP, people might finally get tricked into posting in this thread. Your persistence paid off!

>posting pic of the woodsmen a couple hours before the episode airs

SUCH INSIDER INFO

Tricked ya, fucker.

Who here is ready for 50s part 2 and 4?

>awoo
A cute user

>After episode 3
Read much?

lurk much?

Be nicer, I'm the one who gave this half-dead thread half it's bumped over the past two hours.

Can you read? that was clearly just before the airing of episode 8, not "after episode 3"

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>that fire walk

Kek

The S2 finale is still unsettling
FWWM is still unsettling
The Abe Lincoln / Pepe section was unsettling

The soot hobos were not unsettling.

This has literally nothing to do with Lynch not using top level tech

The original pics of the woodmen were posted in the thread discussing episode 3/4. I remember. I even gave him shit.

A cute maid appears!

>he does it for free

samefag

So happy this thread is finally getting the attention it deserves

Call me what you want. Go to the archive if you are so concerned.

New thread when.

Cant wait for the Chosen One to kick Evil's ass!!

>go waste your time backing up my claim

No, you.

>/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General
>if you don't succeed at first, it's because you don't deserve to edition

>Laura was supposed to be pure goodness so the Black Lodge preemptively sent that Yugoslavian Frog Moth into Sarah Palmer so that it could eventually corrupt Laura in the womb

Lynch is a master of Quinoamatographié

I'm not the one upset over it. I was just responding.

don't be salty satan

I'm not the one upset over it. I was just observing.

The giant & his wife are adam & eve

BOB and the Experiment (Mother) are dopple adam and eve

Hey! What are your Skype™ Handles so I can communicate with you fellas over Skype™, man Skype™ is so great!

Heather Grahamn?

So when does this season get good?

thats sharon stone fool

I've heard that after the appearance by THE Nine Inch Nails, next episode will feature a cameo by Tony Hawk who'll do sweet skateboard tricks all through Twin Peaks. I doubt it's true though, because I don't think it's likely that any of the action will actually happen in Twin Peaks.

>three weeks with no Dougie
>three weeks with no Janey-E
>three weeks with no pissfu

what's the name of the song that played when dougie was waiting by the statue? it was kind of a sad/jazz type of song

>Reply
reminds me of mad max

Why doesn't he Skype Harry S Truman?

>Tony Hawk
not dark enough for DL, its gonna be Mark 'Gator' Rogowski on day release

I miss them so much.

Harrys disease has made him blind :(

>pissfu
? you have my attention

there's no way you guys even get what this shit is about, do you just talk about who you like like the GoT generals? Sup Forums 3.0 isn't kino enough to even digest this

My name is Missoula, and I've been with Leland and Maddy. Maddy is in Twin Peaks, and she can't go back. Write it in your shitposts.

Harry's actor went from being ecstatic to return to mysteriously deciding to stay retired from acting. I suspect he got LYNCHED hard when he found out he'd only have 3 minutes screen time in the first 8 hours.

I think you've been LYNCHED

I'm kind of sick of idiots suppressing art. Being too liberal or ultra liberal makes you a fucking nazi.

>there's no way you guys even get what this shit is about

>Laura Palmer
>LP
>The LP (from "long playing" or "long play") is an analog sound storage medium
>analog sound storage medium
>Analog audio recording began with mechanical systems such as the phonautograph and phonograph
>The phonograph is a device invented in 1877
>1877
>The SAME YEAR that Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's ballet Swan Lake debuted
>Tchaikovsky was born in Votkinsk, Russia
>Votkinsk's sister city in the USA is West Jordan, Utah
>Utah comes from the Ute tribe and means 'people of the mountains."
>people of the mountains
>people of the mountains
>David Lynch was born in Montana
>The name Montana comes from the Spanish word Montaña and the Latin word Montana, meaning "mountain."
>Laura Palmer = Pyotr Ilyich = Tchaikovsky = David Lynch

>there's no way you guys even get what this shit is about
I bet you feel pretty embarrassed right now

Let me open Skype™.
*Skype™ noise*
Ok, I'm on Skype™
Let's Skype™
It's great that to Skype™ even while you're busy in the middle of the woods so that I can ask you what I should have asked you on the phone thirty seconds ago.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

No, don't you get it? White people taking inspiration from other cultures is horribly racist. I think we need something progressive, like segregation. That way, for example, minorities get their own water fountains that are away from the Nazi white people.

What did she mean by looking at Red this way? Do they know each other?

Because Michael Ontkean is a fucking cunt

Stop over-analyzing.

The show isn't about figuring out every autistic detail of the plot, it's about watching, feeling, and enjoying the experience. The story is kind of anime-tier desu, but it doesn't even matter. Just enjoy the kino.

they know each other in the biblical sense

the magic motherfucker fucks moms magically

QUINOAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA

Is there even a church in Twin Peaks?

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

is this your first even slighty experiment film experience?

Did you guys know that's Shelly from the original series?

probably. almost every town has one

It is for an awful lot of people from the looks of it.

But what if analyzing and theorizing and trying to figure it out is fun for people?

Well, I'm off to write tree and Janey fanfiction. Sleep tight /tpg/.

this is easily in my top 5 favourite parts of the new show...

Are we the new cherry pie and coffee crew ?

youtu.be/Ir8s6IGq2Hs

Anyone got a link where i can watch the new ep online? or will i have to torrent

>Final episode
>Cooper comes back and realizes that Dougie Jones was killed by Dopplecoop
>Cooper feels guilty/responsible for his death
>After he saves the day he intentionally assumes the identity of Dougie Jones so that he can be a father to Sonny Jim and a husband to Janey-E and raise a family like he always wanted to
>"Eddie Vedder - Out of Sand" begins to play as Cooper is throwing the ball around with Sonny Jim in the backyard
>Cooper throws the ball to Sonny Jim
>Slow-motion closeup of Coop with tears in his eyes
>"Is everything okay dad?"
>"It's nothing. That was... that was just... a good catch... son."
>A single tear falls down Cooper's face
>"Damn good."
>credits

youtube.com/watch?v=C-AElAAnxQo

you are worse actually

>tfw to intelligent for Twin Peaks

Scope out this .webm, made from 7 clips all sized / cropped differently. 3½ minutes exactly.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm