10 out of fucking 10

10 out of fucking 10.

How do I know whether I can trust you?

What if you're a pleb but don't think you're a pleb?

Do you have any credentials?

This

My favorite movie is Dial M for Murder.

Film was entertaining, but not a 90% type of entertainment.

Tip fedora to you sir

my favorite movie is Garden State (best movie of all time, anyone who thinks differently is the plebbest of redditors)

i think baby driver is great

Pro: Hitchcock

Con: not one of Hitchcock's top 5 movies

I need more

>Baby Driver
is this like Boss Baby?

8/10 honestly, but it's still a damn good film.

>Bellbottoms chase
>Harlem Shuffle coffee run
>Tequila shootout
>Hocus Pocus chase

These scenes in particular had me fucking cumming.

Tfw tomorrow will be my third time in as many days seeing it

>armond white will sav....

Wright is a good of cinematography. And I love the dialogue, especially the gun salesman's pig metaphors.

>good of cinematography
god*, fuck me.

Hell yeah.

While I really dug the vibe of the film, it lacks a certain quality that made the Cornetto movies and SP so damn memorable. Wright wanted to do a slightly more serious movie here, and I think that works to the movie's disadvantage.

I refuse to watch this movie just based on how gay the protagonist looks

>Based Armond approves
Absolute kino confirmed

You can't trust anyone else's taste but your own, you just have to watch things and see if they're shit

It's weird to think there are people in this world who don't like twinks

I agree.

Looks absolutely terrible, which leads me to believe you're a fucking faggot.

Go fuck yourself.

All I see is Jamie Cockz and some Edgelord with earbuds on a memeposter. No thanks.

what did they mean by this

lel

Agreed. It was really good.

they're both stylistic movies about a guy that drives car and is also autistic

they also both have drive in the name

check the rotten tomatoes score bro, 98%. It's fucking amazing.

shill out of fucking shill

tall af

I...I wanna climb him...

>5"10 vs 6'1"

>libtard shill movie
>its totally 100% u guise!!111 buy into our scam on society!!1

>we totally need to be normalized in our agenda pushing narratives!

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA

What movie is that?

>black stereotype
>mex stereotype
>retard said many times
>still well written

where's the agenda you dumb insecure retard

What narrative is this movie pushing? I'm curious.

>movie about heists
>white man in relationship with white woman
>one black person is literally a thug from the ghetto
>mastermind is a white man
>ARMOND WHITE gives it a great review.

And somehow memers will still spin this as a "libtard" movie? Who dropped you on your head?

>using the word "libtard"

Stop posting.

Don't forget the one-off asian character who pretty much only exists for a joke based around the fact that he is asian

He puts the Asian in "home invasion" made me chuckle

I just came back form the movie theater. It's a 5/5. My new favorite movie.

troll

throw nightcrawler in there and you got yourself an autism awareness trio

This movie looks fucking stupid and I know it already sucks because the newer trailers show mostly Jamie fox instead of the main character.

It's basically transformers, but instead of all the money going to fx and explosions it goes into pointless dialogue that a 16 year old would mistake for actual cinema.

>bothering to see a 20-year-old behind the wheel, that seasoned, hardened criminals trust with their money and their lives

Hello, millennial. Baby has no character. As you also have none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well. You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, user, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell." In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has NO experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, user, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?

The shills are out hard on this one. Not very subtle with the "must be watched in theater" sales pitch. KEK

>went in thinking it'd be total shit
>was actually fun to watch
good shit

Sounds more like advice rather than shilling, but if you want to watch a low quality torrent on you monitor alone in your room go for it. Just know you wont be getting the best experience possible.

Holy fucking shit, I thought you were shilling but I just came back from the cinema and it definitely is a kino film!

It definitely was a damn good film, I will concur with you on that. Baby Driver is a damn good film. Fantastic. +1.

It's the live action prequel

>Drive (2011)
>Baby Driver (2017)
>Fetus Driver (2023)
>Spermatozoid Driver (2029)

l drive

I (baby) Drive...

There's no fucking way this is that good. The trailer is awful.

Was it, dare I say it, Kino?