Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzxifZb_DlQ
nhentai.net/g/187202/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=JzxifZb_DlQ

damn right it is

movie was shit.

Egyptian god cards arc was the only one worthwhile

Speaking of Yu gi oh, i'm curious: What years does one have to be born in to be an "early 2000s kid"?

im pretty sure this is one of the worst reviewed films of all time but I remember seeing it in theaters as a kid probably 4 times.
I still have the cards they gave away for it too.

>that doujin of Tea getting BLACKED

I was born in '96, and Yugioh was definitely part of my childhood

So.. like '92-'98 maybe?

what pissed me off was the sphinx cards I got were cool and all but they couldn't be played without the pyramid of light, which I didn't get

I still got the other dark magician though which was pretty neat

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

I have more than one of all of them except for the special blue eyes Kaiba used in the movie.
The cards kinda sucked, especially with that bullshit about the pyramid. Its not like the Sphinx cards were so broken or op that the only way to be fair was to limit their usage or anything.

1994-1996

NO.

THAT "MOVIE" WAS THE HARBINGER OF THE END.

mid-90's

I MISS PLAYING "YUGIOH"; I MISS THE FREE ENVIRONMENT AMONG VIRTUAL STRANGERS THAT THE GAME PRODUCED; I LASTLY PROPERLY PLAYED "YUGIOH" IN THE YEAR TWOTHOUSAND FOUR —WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN YEARS OF AGE; THIRTEEN YEARS AGO; ALMOST HALF OF MY CURRENT LIFESPAN—; I DO NOT THINK THAT I WILL EVER PLAY IT AGAIN.

BEHOLD, I AM BECOME THE OLDSTER.

link?

OLD COMRADE IN BATTLE; WORTH FIVE "EXODIAS" IN "SENTIMENTAL VALUE".

i wish exodia the forbidden one was my dad

ITT: lame brained idiots who associate manufactured consumer phenomenon with their own childhood. Essentially mind-broken rape victims of Japanese corporations.

you still orgasm from rape, idiot.

I got a toy of this movie from burger king

94-97

really made me think actually

nhentai.net/g/187202/

Isn't that the question of the day

That doesn't make you any more sympathetic when you fall for your rapist.

>thicc tea

no thanks

I think it does. Something horrible was done to you completely against your will, which is a violation, but some primitive part of you responds to at. What, were we supposed to rise above it as children? Are we supposed to transcend our conditioning somehow? Alright, Mr. Ubermensch, but first please cram it up your cramhole, ok?

Is a little critical self-examination too much to ask?

No, but if we stop ourselves from enjoying anything from our childhood on the grounds it was a manufactured phenomenon by corporations, that's a large chunk of it for a lot of us, and it's deliberately denying yourself enjoyment for ideological reasons. Absolutely spooky.

DURAW
MONSTA CARDO

I'm so sorry I made you take me and my brother to watch this, Mom. I'll take care of you in old age to make up for it.

I forgive you, my son.

>sitting right next to my Mom, she's on her tablet
>she browses Sup Forums
M-mommy?!

Even as a kid I felt ripped off getting this on VHS at Wal-mart. I can't imagine watching this in theaters.

>2004
>VHS

VHS was still around in 2004. The last movie released on VHS was "A History of Violence" in 2006.

I literally got it on VHS you nigger.

Lol, you can tell this poster was born post 2000 and sees VHS like a matter of ancient history. 1990 was 32 years ago bros

I was born in 1990, doofoos.

Why was it so bad?

>he's 32

fuck i want to watch this

Its funny how irl Yugi would get his ass handled by autistic kids with his shitty deck

>1990 was 32 years ago
is this retardation or a meme