The Loud House Thread

Nick uploaded a video showcasing everybody's favorite little goth.
>youtu.be/Mb4fgsPR6b8
Also, friendly reminder that short comic "Deuces Wild" will be avaiable at the Nickelodeon booth at the San Diego Comic Con, for anyone going.
With that said, anyone up for a Loud House thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
mega.co.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oIDxS0CHxZdklNU3JtNFZuQUU
tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243
g.e-hentai.org/g/951732/0b21dccba4/
random.org/
youtu.be/i6MpT7lLwls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Downloads for Aired Episodes:
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
mega.co.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw

>Upcoming Episodes:
House Music (Airdate: July 18th)
>Lincoln enters his sisters into a talent show, and they decide to form a band.

Two Boys and a Baby (Airdate: July 19th)
>Lincoln and Clyde take up the task of babysitting Lily.

Overnight Success (Airdate: July 20th)
>Lincoln invites Clyde over to the house for a sleepover, but he gets jealous when Clyde wants to hang out with his sisters instead.
Full Episode in English: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oIDxS0CHxZdklNU3JtNFZuQUU

Toads and Tiaras (Airdate: July 21st)
>When Lola gets sick and cannot compete in a pageant, Lincoln trains Lana to take her place.
Full Episode in Korean: tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243

A Novel Idea (Airdate: July 22nd)
>Lincoln visits his mother's dental office on Take Your Daughter to Work Day.

>Lincoln's expression

Wew lad.

*smugly looks in the audience's direction*

Wtf, some scenes are from unaired episodes

Get outta here pan.

No

To the faggot who linked the Sup Forums thread on /trash/: thanks for ruining it asshole.

This thread is dead, so I can't see how it's ruined.

I only recognize Lucy, who are those emos?

Carrie Krueger, Dylan Beekler, Creepy Susie, and Raven.

Worst fuc bois.

Ok, thanks nerd

You forgot about my thread.

AHHHHHH

Worst tastes.

>sb99 faces

>SB99 in general

Is it just one guy who makes it a point to throw shade at SB99 in every thread or is this a widely held opinion?

He seems to be widely disliked. Here's one that's actually good. In fact, I just recently found out it's an sb99.

Sort of both. I mean, his art's legitimately off-putting, more often than not, and the quality between pics just shifts to a point to where liking it boils down to personal taste on the subject matter, but it has slightly become a "thing" to point it out, like if you were to post a pic by Shadman.

This is a dark comic of the loud house I would post more but I might get banned.
g.e-hentai.org/g/951732/0b21dccba4/

still dont get the hype, but it alright

I kinda like this. Except the face.

So were scenes from trailers before the show originally premiered. Your point?

AAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why you keep posting this, or what you expect to happen from doing so.

WHADDYA MEAN "IT ALRIGHT"?!

Okay so they're all male but...top right, I'm just confused here.

What's there to be confused about?

pls no

Okay I see that it was an arm and not a boob. Showing off, still in older reverse world character makes sense enough.

Oh, I see it now.

I hate how all lewd art from SB99 I've seen for TLH is mostly Luna, Lori, or Lynn.

C'mon I want to see ass of pic related more often

I feel like he's drawn her the most, but it's not that great so it's not shared much.

True.

Why do most of his faces look so weird is something I can't figure out... I also think he draws butts too big tbqh

random.org/

>Pick 2 random numbers between 1 and 11
>1 is Lori, 2 is Leni, etc until 11 is Lily. and Lana was born 2 minutes before Lola, so she's 8 and Lola is 9
>Pitch an episode about those 2

>Lori and Leni
the two have a falling out over Lori saying something mean; and the entire house falls into chaos. this finally eneds when a fight breaks out in he living room and they knock over a family album and start laughing. Lincoln looks at the album, seeing a toddler Lori holding her infant sister

>Lucy and Lori

Lucy helps Lori with a poem homework but quickly regrets it when Lori becomes the new and most popular goth in the Loud House.

4 and 10, so I guess Lisa and Luan.
Well, after one of her pranks ruins one of Lisa's science projects, the 4-year-old tries to "educate" her older sister, showing her some highly mathematical humor, to which Luan responds by saying that's boring and not what comedy's about. Cue several more pranks on Lisa, until Lisa finally decides to play one on her sister. the pranks escalate until the house blows up, ending on a close-up of our soot-covered enemies laughing at what they did

>Lisa runs out of hair dye
> Her black hair somehow gets washed out
>has to be blonde for a day
>Lori decides its her job to teach Lucy how to be a preppy blonde
>Lucy has trouble, eventually figures it out and having a fun day with some popular kids in her grade, who don't recognize her
>At the end of the day, she buys some new dye, saying it was fun, but just not her
>Ends on Lori mistaking the dye for shampoo, and Lucy offering how to teach her to be a goth

>Lisa

The fact that it's on Nick is probably the biggest factor working in its favour. Besides that it's just a good, comfy show, most the stuff that gets hyped isn't particularly amazing when you really think about it.

DELETE THIS, TIMBOX!!!! I HATE THAT!

>an actually dead loud house thread
>a dead loud house thread that was initially Lucy-themed
>nobody cares about the Lucy
Story of my life.

SB99 was one of the earliest fans of Loud House. Back when all we had was trailers, he'd be pumping out lots of fanart, so as the date for the Loud House's first episode drew ever closer and the threads got increased traffic from anons waiting in anticipation, it felt like 90% of the fanart in the threads was SB99's stuff.

When there is a such a strong presence of something, people who don't like that thing will become very vocal.

Personally, I don't like his lewds and prefer the fanart where he's going for cute instead of sexy.

They all look drunk. Or high.
Possibly both.

>achieve world domination

LITERALLY HITLER

Sup Forums is usually slow

Why is it that whenever SB99 draws a Loud House character, their butts are out?

All hail the queen!

I for one welcome are new loli Hitler

>Toddler Lori holding her infant sister
They're only one year apart. They would both be infants or toddlers at the same time.

Aside from the Oblongs, the other shows should be fairly recognizable even for people born in the late 90s

There would be a solid year where only one was. Also, Leni definitely did not develop at a normal rate

Does Leni have a Stand?

Im the only who thinks male Leny should have long hair? Not too long, but longer.

Why there isnt a tlhg in /trash/?

My brothers you disapoint me.

Fuck off jojofag
Fuck off faggot
Ok nerd

if you dont like /trash/ go back to tumblr Sup Forums isnt fr you

Well that's stupid to believe.

what i want to say is that 4 chan is for weirdos specially Sup Forums and that is the magic of this site, everyone can say/draw/write what they want. If you dont like what you see here u could always go to some normalfag forum.
(Sorry for my bad english)

Oh, then yeah. That's about right.

reminder that the extended official opening is pretty good.

youtu.be/i6MpT7lLwls

Wheres gaz and gruftine?

I'm also a fan of the outro, despite modern TV never letting those be heard.

Probably. But i imagine like Okuyasu she's too stupid to use it properly.

That's it.
I'm gay now.

Hey Misha, why did the Hotline Miami link get removed? An user wanted the link and I noticed it's gone