So you think the Gravity Falls finale was bad, kemosabe?

So you think the Gravity Falls finale was bad, kemosabe?

Let's see YOUR idea for a finale then.

The animator drawing Bill had a heart attack and so he died. Then everyone has fun and gets wang chung that night.

alex "is a hack" Hirsch kills himself live on tv

Judge Reinhold rules in favor of big American party. Everyone is disco dancing.

I think it was fine
I mean, most finals are seen as pretty bad because they don't live up to expectations, and sure, the GF final could be better, but i don't think it's bad

Why has Alex become so angry? at the beginning of the show he was so happy and poked fun at things...now he's just a posts bitter things.

Dipper is sent back in time to the founding of Gravity Falls, with only Stan Ford Soos and Mabel aware he was ever there in the first place. In the past Dipper inadvertantly creates the oddities and mysteries of Gravity Falls and winds up creating the Pine bloodline. Mabel is sad and lonely at the end.

>Sup Forums is STILL white knighting for that whore that he dumped.
Absolutely pathetic.

>That one user is still burthurt that Alex blocked him on Twitter
Maybe if you got a life instead of obsessing over someone else, then you might actually be as successful as Alex.

didn't i just post in that thread

padippica happens

PADDIPPICA HAPPENS

We find out that Dipper's Birthmark is somehow related to the aliens under Gravity Falls. Wendy's mom was abducted by the security drone years before after investigating what Ford and McGuckett were up to. That's why there is a missing drone. Wendy took Dipper's hat in exchange for hers in order to use the DNA from his mark that had gotten onto the hat to access the ships computer.

I didn't mind the ending. It just needed more episodes or even a third season to do reveals more organically and develop Stanford more as a character.

Mable gets her shit kicked in for thirty minutes straight. Accounting for commercials of course.

Mabel rapes Dipper.

Oh hey, he blocked me too when I suggested he date Nikki Yang. We should start a club.

And right after, failed miserably to keep her in character.

The gang throw the portal machine into the Nightmare Realm which in turn explodes completely destroying the entire Nightmare Realm, with his dimensional anchor to the Nightmare Realm terminated Bill completely ceases to exist along with all the weird shit in Gravity Falls.

better than homestuck finale

Bill is rezzed but has to deal with the effects of his mental breakdown and resultant crippling depression. Alcoholism ensues.

>Bill
>drinking
Hes an eldritch abomination that doesnt need anything to live fucking kill yourself you humanizing piece of shit.

Uh...

Then end was like I expected but not better.
When the hype was on it's peak anons had the shittiest "deepest lore" ideas possible.
I said that Hirsch will not do anything that a 10yo wouldn't get. user: But muh lore. Muh symbolism. Muh mystery trio.

Turns out I was right and user is mad at the wrong person.

>Hes an eldritch abomination that doesnt need anything to live
There's a difference between need and can
If bill can't get drunk, he's simply not that powerful

It got too rushed after they introduced Ford.

It's not just the ending that sucked. The whole last half of the second season sucked. It needed another season and a half to live up to the hype and lore it built up in season 1.

"I drew this wheel for funsies and put it in the opening credits, I didn't expect anyone to make theories about it or for it to be important desu~" Fuck you you flash in the pan piece of shit

We see Bill drinking in the finale but also you don't drink alcohol to live, at least I hope you're not. If you are then I have some bad news for you.

That's true but I don't think the story would -at it's core- be much different with 10 episodes more. And the circle jerk was wrong about almost everything.

It would have been nice to have another season for character development, like Stan and Ford's relationship, Wendy, Mabel getting some more focus.

But the show was fine for what it was with the Simpsonsish humor being the highlight and focus. It wasn't an AtlA but a cute and funny series with some strong stand out moments.

orgy at the mystery shack