i kill you

>mfw

my wife's son loves jeff dunham!

laugh track

Literally PISSING myself laughing!

comedy gold

comedy gold, OP does it again

>Net Worth: $120 million

EXXX DEEEE, I REMEMBER THIS! HOW DO I GIVE Sup Forums GOLD TO YOU XD?

Jeff please, you're dreaming and deluded if you think that figure is correct in 2017

It was a different time...

When user had terrible humor and he still does but in a different form

I'm pretty sure he's commenting on how there's no way all those race-based caricatures would fly today.

his riches are growing user. he hoards caverns of gold. safely deposited deep in the mountains

and check these dubs faggot

>past 15 years
>watching whatever the fuck's on comedy central
>it ends
>jeff dunham special starts playing

>this thread
>my faces

Include me in the screencap

>right wing """""humour""""""""

Sup Forums is the epitome of right-wing humor. Also the epitome of free speech, really makes you think...

Why do I remember the purple monkey puppet being his only funny act?

>2005
>go to some white trash house with my Dad and his gf for a get together thing for some reason
>after dinner they all want to watch a Jeff Dunham dvd
>thought it couldn't be too bad
>mfw I had to endure the whole 2 hours while everyone else except me was in hysterics and repeating the quotes etc

>Sup Forums is one person epitomizing one ideology

We are anonymous, we are legion. Fuck off back to Red-dit if you value """"""""""individuality"""""""""" so much.

A cockadoodledoo

why do normies have such terrible taste in humor?

I can stand terrible taste in movies but I'm offended when people like really bad comedy

the worst is when they show you their favorite stand up and they sit there pissing themselves laughing and you have to pretend to laugh

>We
you got a mouse in your pocket, faggot

DUN-HAM

SILENCE DOCTOR

remeber when this shit was like the 10th most viewed Youtube video of all time after shit like Evolution of Dance and Chocolate Rain

Pretty much my reaction when my stoner friend tried to get me to watch Tim & Eric with him

Childhood is idolizing Jeff Dunham. Adulthood is finding a whole new appreciation.

At least he doesn't scream about his vagina for one hour

Lena Dunham is so funny!

That's a gross caricature, user.
Sometimes they cackle hideously.