Good thing I don't have dangerous brain powers, or right now you'd be in a thousand little pieces!

Good thing I don't have dangerous brain powers, or right now you'd be in a thousand little pieces!

>yfw Luanne died

Was she autistic?

no just dumb

fetal alcohol syndrome

she was too stupid to be. She was an auto savant though.

Of all the characters on KotH Luanne was easily one of the worst. I don't know how she went from being able to work on Hank's truck to a ditzy airhead but it was awful.

you havent met many mechanics, have you?

she was cute tho
>that time she was rolling on Hank's grass and was just giggling like an idiot

In the Marvel universe, this would be the moment immediately before everyone discovers her Inhuman powers.

I wish they didn't dumb her down during the later half of the series.

she also apparently knows a good deal about trucks
which is impressive considering shes retarded

>spent the first half of the series trying to break away from her trailer trash roots
>winds up with Lucky and becomes the very thing she was trying to run away from

It's a shame cause Lucky himself isn't even a terrible character

at least they have a house

>tfw no teenage redneck wife

someone once pointed out that she actually ended up having a pretty good life compared to her old one. she just didn't end up being destined for something greater than "married with a kid, a house and a decent paying job" like the show tried to imply in the past.

>later half being "past the first 5 episodes of season 1"

Even when they featured her skill with cars she'd come off as dumb then. When she finds Cotton stashed part of his car in the laundry to stay at Hank's house longer, she assumes Peggy wanted her to wash it with the clothes.

>Got her own house
>whilst stupid, husband is an overall nice guy
Her life ended up way better then just some dumb trailer trash, she just didn't become the "Independent Woman" the show tried to hype her up to be.

THA MAYNJAH BAYBEHS

She was becoming more and more competent as the season went on. Then she met Lucky and was back to square one.

Not really. She went to community college (with no actual goal in mind, which doesn't seem "better" to me than working toward the job she wanted anyway) and rented a house and then disappeared from the show outside of 1 or 2 appearances a season, for the most part, because Brittney Murphy was doing other shit.

We just didn't see a ton of her being an idiot during those seasons because there wasn't much chance to see her, period. Maybe some people assumed she was saving the world or pulling straight A's then or whatever, but I kind of doubt it.

What I was trying to say is that the Lucky storyline happened more or less immediately after Murphy became a regular cast member again.

If she'd stuck around full-time for all the seasons something similar might've happened a lot earlier.