ITT: Too weird for it's own good

ITT: Too weird for it's own good

Too long, with not enough happening after about 90 minutes in.

Did they really make a movie about the bawls energy drink?

Not too weird. The third act just sucked. It was compelling until they shit the bed in the last 25 mins or so.

This movie looks like a chore to watch. Is it?

If it had committed to being weird rather than Hollywooding the fuck out of the ending it might have been a decent movie.

Great cinematography, creepy visual ideas, unsettling atmosphere, tension thick as hell, and then yes of course it's another shitty horror movie with no fucking script that draws everything out till the last minute and leaves you with a completely unsatisfying "twist" and a ball-achingly unsatisfying conclusion.

This kind of thing is worse than capeshit imo.

Stop letting hacks get away with this. You shouldn't be able to get away with such subpar scripts in this day and age just because you can make them look pretty. Terrible movie.

Top it all off with this ending shot to rival Harry Potter 3.

Why's he smiling anons? What's that about? Maybe there was more to the movie than you thought? Maybe you missed something and it was just too deep for you? Fuck off. Hack move.

>generic standard Holywood shit filled with clichés and rehashed storyline with a computer generated script is now "too weird" for Sup Forums retards

this movie tried to smart and stupid at the same time
>hey guys, dont mind me, just drinking a big glass of water, this surely has no relevance to the mystery xD

How the fuck did it take him so long to work out that they were putting shit in the water? It's bizarre.

even after he figures out that its the water, he keeps drinking it

Just read the plot on wikipedia and nothing seems to indicate why he smiled. Did something happen in the film? Did they just want to give the ending a spooky tweest?

>gif
>doesnt move

I'm too smart for this flick. Figured out the plot in the first half hour.

>. It was compelling

Brainlet
Yes

Well, what would you do? Not drink water? That's fun and all for 2 day than you die if you move

I liked it, it was shutter island done good

Had incredible potential but went way too far into the Coen brother's weirdness.

>yfw The Red Skull showed up out of nowhere

I would order food and drinks online

>We need someone who can play a lizardpeople who wants to fuck kids
>jewish actor
pottery.

>too weird

Too long and obvious

It's a sketch show and it works as it is

Just read the synopsis, glad I didnt keep watching this shit

They had no cell signal. I doubt they had internet

Twin peaks 2017

Did you watch the movie? News flash, if you did, you found it compelling, too.

U da brainlet, homo.

>I found it compelling so it has to be compelling!!!!

It was a drag, full of clichés and stupid scenes. Thanks for outing yourself as someone with sub par IQ.

ITS

A

JOKE

FUCKING

AUTIST

The opening was fucking perfect, I could watch that shit for days on end. The cinematography was fantastic, it really hammered in the water theme.

It's literally just a cheap trick to make you think there was some twist that you might have missed, yes.

>hurr durr I was just pretending to be retard

It was really nice, underrated and overlooked.

That is lame as shit

>haha dude bro I would totally order drinks online
>haha i was just joking my internet bro fuck u autist!

who are you trying to fit in with?

wow he really upset you huh

Absolutely. As boring as can be with a paper-thin plot that can't justify this long a narration.

>he

why are (you) talking about yourself in the third person?

>Too long
On the contrary, it was too short. Watching it, it is pretty obvious that this was likely a ~4 hour movie cut down to the incomprehensible tonedeaf, badly paced, incomplete mess that we had to sit through. This could have been great had it not been mutilated in the cutting room.