Does connor have ANY chance?

does connor have ANY chance?

joe rogan said conor has abour 4% chance

should I put 10 dollars on conor, the odds are 6

Watching two shirtless men hitting each other is gayer than watching romantic comedies.

>McGregor cannot rely on MMA but straight boxing
>in a fight between him and a man arguably the best in boxing with 49 wins out of 49.
Theyre both doing this for the payout, obviously. But I particularly think its rigged for Mayweather to get no. 50.

No, no he does not.

>i am homophobic and dumb
Get out of Sup Forums.

i hated mayweather for years, but after seeing someone as cunty as mcgregor, mayweather literally looks like jesus.

I've seen mayweather trashtalk but he keeps it respectful and doesnt cross a boundary. McGregor is just a cancer.

If he pretends that Mayweather is his wife his Irish blood will see him right.

>mayweather keeps it respectful

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

confirmed for never seeing mayweather trashtalk

I believe Mayweather expects McGreggor to collect a cheque.

I think McGreggor wants a shot at making this guy 49-1 and the one to do it.

Fight of the Century incoming

Not a real fight. just a cash grab where they both stand to make $100 million. I hope ISIS nail bombs it during the 1st round

He shit talked his way into a boxing match he has no reason to be in, its like someone in the crowd shit talking mayweather and then being in a match worth 100million the next day

lmao
isis has no chance getting trough that security check, there is prolly bigger security than in white house

That sounds exactly like Sup Forums. Go back to plebbit, faggot.

50/50. If Mayweather was still in his prime then who knows..

I know shit all about either mma or boxing but here's my uneducated opinion:
McGregor knows he'll lose, Mayweather knows he'll win, they'll put a fight so they can pocket pig bank.
Unless McGregor has really taken too many hits to the head he must know he doesn't have a chance, Mayweather is known to stall out games winning on points rather than knockouts and McGregor isn't even competing in his preferred sport.
So yeah, unless Mayweather's age has somehow caught up to him in a major way since he faced Paquio I think McGregor has no chance.

I forgot this was a thing I had heard about until I saw a fan made promo showing both their shit talking. I liked McGregor initially but soured on him as he ballooned in both fame and loud mouthed ego, but fuck being completely unfamiliar with Mayweather I'm rooting for the cunty Irishman over that 110% glorified nigger. Everything about him just enrages my white man's instinct and makes me hate. HE'S SUCH A FUCKING NIGGER IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. SEEING MCGREGOR FUCK HIM UP WOULD BE GLORIOUS.

Since it's a boxing match Mayweather has the upper hand and will probably beat McGregor with ease but if by any chance Connor wins, it's going to be one of the greatest moments in the history of sport.

you need to fuck right odd back to the shithole reddit you came from faggot nigger

Mayweather will win on points
It will be fun for 3 rounds, as Conor swings after him but misses, but it will get boring as he gets tired after the 3rd round and hardly swings anymore, then Mayweather will just out point him with his pillowhands

to be fair to him she is 6'2" already and is in heels so shes essentially a fucking amazon.

giv giantess gf

I hope Connor surprise K.O.s that subhuman nigger money and gives him brain damage.

Pussy

why didnt mayweather wear heels too?

At this point this site is so far-gone that this post might not even be bait

I think you might have a bunch of Dana Whites cum stuck in your anus

They'll run away from each other and get a few lazy pats in, then go home richer and be best friends.

Its about money. Boxing is fucking pathetic these days, and MMA is so heavilly rigged to chase markets you can actually see the strings.

Mayweather has no fight in him, he gets points then dances til its over. McGregor dehydrates himself so he can beat up smaller weight class opponents. Both are embarrasments whose gimmicks are coming to an end, going for one last circus event payout.

this is the absolute state of boxing and mma

Yes, somewhere like sub 5% chance. Has to do enough in the first 2-3 rounds to hurt Mayweather or I don't see him being able to muster something incredible later. Maybe he gets lucky and clubs him and just wins, just because of his reach advantage is the larger Mayweather has ever faced and the size difference. Heavier gloves too, and he will have to cut weight before the fight. Ontop of trying to improve his movement and footwork in about a year of prep.

This. They are both here for money, Mayweather is here for both money and not to ruin his brand while trying to make easy bank. Win or lose Conor's MMA career is unflinching by this boxing result, he will make more money in this one fight than he would in MMA.

>Boxing is fucking pathetic these days,
t. Casual who doesn't watch boxing. Just because boxing promoters don't pay ESPN money out the ass to cover women's fighting doesn't mean it's bad. I'll admit it was a shit year last year but this year has been great.

Canelo Alvarez is about the same height as Connor and weighs much more than Connor on fight night and Floyd took his ass to school.

>took his ass to school
It wasn't even an unanimous decision

And Conor has a 4 inch reach advantage to Canelo+he punches harder