"Mr. Stussy, do you know what mango farmers in Mongolia do to survive the harsh cold of the winter over there?"

>"Mr. Stussy, do you know what mango farmers in Mongolia do to survive the harsh cold of the winter over there?"

Mangos don't grow in mongolia

>Exactly my point Mr. Stussy! Don't worry about things that won't happen!

>le villains with weird name
>le villain tells story touching on soe obscure fact before saying ''You see, my point is...''

Hawley is a fucking hack

Pretty good show.... just don't know why the villain keeps ranting about "those fucking kikes in the banks" so much....

Poor man's Vinceposting

Caspere knew this.

>Mr. Stussy,are you familiar with the word Pìyǎn? That's an old chinese title bestowed to the best of the best. You are Pìyǎn,Mr. Stussy. Be proud of it.

*throws up on u*

can someone explain what the opening scene of s3 was about

Wasted digits desu

this. i especially thought the scene where he builds a gas chamber and sends niggers into it was REALLY out of place.

"Mr. Stussy, do you know why the African is an inferior creature?"

Bureaucracy and truth

>Cop bureaucracy prevents the truth
>Tax bureaucracy uncovers the truth

I wouldn't go that far but there's something about his writing that is becoming more hollow. I basically don't believe in any of his characters, and with every season of his shows that pass I can see the writer's strings more and more.

His most human characters have been his weary cops with hearts of gold in a world that refuses to make sense, but they're all just Marge Gunderson.

Don't even joke about that shit man, that's racist.

"This is a true story. In 1804 the Haitians committed a genocide against the whites of Haiti. The same people that helped with the revolution, in fact. The African is an inferior creature simply because they bite the hand that feeds them, Mr. Stussy."

its only the sub-saharan african, the north africans are mostly of caucasian decent

yeah those obscure fact speeches were really show-horned this season
very Coen brothersy
>they're all just Marge Gunderson.
one of my problems with the show is that they seem to go to lengths to include Coen brothers style bits (every season too) but they don't do it right, or to the effect that the Coens actually did them
they just chuck it in there
season 1 worked well, season 2 seemed to stray from the basic story format enough that it had some of its own depth, but season 3 seemed like cardboard cut outs
doesn't seem to fit well enough to make it a prologue
again just seems chucked in there

>they seem to go to lengths to include Coen brothers style bits

Yeah I felt a little embarrassed by how hard season two was promising us aliens, all because The Man Who Wasn't There ends with a UFO. The Man Who Wasn't There was a dark comedy in the vein of Hitchcock with a B-movie ending designed to show us (in a humorous way) the extent of the protagonist's stoicism, or perhaps that he himself was an alien and thus explain his detachment.

For Hawley to take that element within one of their films and use it to build some kind of consistent Coen-verse just shows a misunderstanding of what to do with their work.

What a flaccid final episode. Truly this was the True Detective season 2 of television.

>all because The Man Who Wasn't There ends with a UFO
for fucksake, I didn't even think of that, had no idea why they were doing the aliens thing
>For Hawley to take that element within one of their films and use it to build some kind of consistent Coen-verse just shows a misunderstanding of what to do with their work.
exactly
slowly but surely getting a consistent argument/complaint against the style of the show

It's not completely out of character for him say something like that. pic related and the fact that he called the Jew half-animal

Literally /ourguy/

Fargo is wearing real fucking thin. How many times are they going to remake it?

Oh that's mean. True Detective's both seasons were terrible. Talk about a meme show. At least Fargo doesn't pretend much from the start.

Have you seen "A Serious Man"?

The russian henchman was the one who killed the girl 20 years ago and framed the german guy

>problem is not that there is evil in the world, problem is that there is good. Otherwise who would care

as many times as they can find usable material in the coen filmography to choke down, partially digest, then regurgitate.

>Mr.stussy
>*mention of a historic event involving genocide, revolution or dictators

remember how that scene in eastern bloc germany amounted to absolutely nothing?

good times

Sy didn't deserve all that

2018 CASTING CALL

Teddy Koppalepski: a cop (nicknamed Kop) whose heart is in the right place but is finding it harder and harder to stay positive as the world marches ever forward towards nihilism. Mid-40s, white, clean-cut.

Marty and Mary Urgenburger: two average folk who bite off more than they can chew when they decide to borrow $34,000 from loansharks so they can start a goat farm. Mid-30s, white, average middle-American appearance.

Raymond Halsbrook: a verbose villain prone to nihilistic monologues. Capable of extreme brutality but rarely shown to engage in this behaviour. Accompanied at all times by two henchmen; one being a flamboyant gay man who wields a butcher's knife, the other an Australian who despises America but has a penchant for budgies and carries one with him at all times in the inner pocket of his leather jacket. Mid-40s-50s, white, kinda funny' lookin'.

The rest don't matter.

>"Mr.Stussy, do you know what means weeboo by any chance?"
"Um...noo?"
>"Well...Mr. Stussy, it is an overly zeeeaaalouuusss anime fan. Do you know what anime is?"
"No. No, i don't. But..."
>"Well it's this kind of thing young kids watch on the tv, you see, it comes from Asiaaa...yes..." (mutters away)
Stussy looks around, not understanding anything about this conversation or where it leads.
>"Well...you see, Mr. Stussy, we've just lost 5...valuable minutes talking about a subject you know nothing about...obviously. What just happened is actually called A plot deviiice. Yes...You keep thinking about that. Now, leave the room, please, so that the masta editorrr can paste the following sequence...jussst after you close this door. O...K...."

Top kek

>tfw a sensualist

That mongrel hordes lecture was terrible, as was the fact Emmit was dumb enough to fall for it or we as an audience we supposed to go along with the fact Emmit believed in it

It was obviously just a hamfisted attempt by Hawley to be politically relevant, when he should've thought of something Varga could've used to convince Emmit to make him a partner that he'd actually go along with

>le villains with weird name
varga is a common surname in Hungary, and around. means shoemaker

even more than one
and stasi (staatsicherheit - german home security) -> Stussy (main characters) -> american home securití at the end

t. Berber

>She was an 18 year ol 'angerine

I don't get it. Did emmit know that varga was going to poison sy?

no, but i can imagine he knew what had happened after the fact

The "Age of the Refugee" speech was amazing. Too bad this season lost all its normie viewers after the third episode so redpills didn't get handed out.

S U R M I S E
U U
R R
M M
I I
S S
E E

Why did they arrest Varga's doppelganger Daniel Rand in the end?

Nice

Because the crimes couldn't go unpunished. And had he not been arrested, that would've implied the state was wrong.