youtube.com/watch?v=gDTW3m51BHE

TV spot with lots of new footage.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/kill-caustic/go-ham-sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=GOF-ubVcRzM
twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/734808007117295616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>AYYYE, RIGHT IN MY GUACANBALLS

Is this movie like a bet or a prank that got way out of hand, and neither side knew how to back out once it went too far?

I really hope there's a Sup Forums stream of this when a torrent becomes available.

>My cousins, Brother, sister, and parents all want to go see it

>They think this is funny

God almighty, Why? Why did this have to become a thing? I'm gonna be barraged by food puns written by a wannabee stoner after they go see it.

Anyone have that screen shot of an user's post that showed how Seth and the crew came up with it?

Man, why couldn't I have been born 60 years earlier?

This looks really good and I really wanna see it.

I'm quite curious about the sex scene, I want to see things happen to the buns.

I'm not right.

>No art of the main human

This looks like it should be all of 20 minutes long at most and was probably a high school film class project.

Boy oh boy I can't wait for the webms of the orgy scene.

You know what you must do

I can't even even even

For this there had to be writers, directors, producers, animators, texture designers, editors, marketers, most likely a legal team, tons of work in licensing software/music/product placement, and more. Most important of all, there will be consumers that will buy Sausage Party tickets, DVDs, Blu-Rays, digital goodies, apparel, and more.

Millions upon millions of dollars will be tied up within this product on both ends. How did this come to happen.

do not fucking blame the animators for this.

they hired people in vancouver when there was a few studio closures and the people who wound up working on it did it because it was a paycheque. At a reunion/meetup I asked a couple of them about it and they said it was a fucking disaster, absolutely nobody liked working on it but it was their only job. About half the entire team quit/was replaced. It was a shit show.

just keep in mind that there are two kinds of people that result in a movie like this: the people who direct/write this shit, and the people they hire to actually do their shit. Do not blame the latter.

>Doom door sounds the first thing I hear

I'm out.

Why the fuck do they keep using 'Wiggle' as the trailer song

>that music
soundcloud.com/kill-caustic/go-ham-sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=GOF-ubVcRzM

>That THICC milf

I'm really looking forward to the racism in this movie, NGL.

why does that line make me laugh

>There are going to be webms and gifs specifically of this scene posted en masse on Sup Forums

Hold me guys

>opens in the UK a month after US (in 2 September)
Usually I'm annoyed by that, but not this time.

>This is supposed to keep Sony afloat.
>Enjoy the depths of failure

>A sausage seeks to escape his fate in Seth's Rogan's very adult, unremittingly hilarious animated comedy.
>Down at Shopwell's supermarket, the food items have just one goal in life: to be picked by customers. They believe these benevolent giants will then whisk them off to paradise. All they have to do is remain pure and pristine until they're chosen. That means Frank the sausage (Seth Rogan) is unable to consummate his relationship with alluring bun Brenda (Kristen Wiig). But Frank and his friends are about to discover the awful truth about what awaits them in the 'great beyond'!
>The twisted brainchild of 'Pineapple Express' and 'This is the End' creators Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg, this outrageously profane comedy might look like a magical Pixar movie - but it's most definitely not for children. The brilliant supporting voice cast includes Jonah Hill and Michael Cera as sausages, Edward Norton as a bagel and Salma Hayek as a taco.
Sounds like shit t.b.h

>someone wrote this
>someone animated this
>someone voiced this
>someone is distributing for the world to see
>someone is going to pay money to see this

AND THE WORST PART IS

YOU'RE GONNA SEE IT POSTED HERE TOO

damn that makes me sad

I can't believe I'm going to pay money just to watch this

>AND THE WORST PART IS
THE PROM'S TOMORROW

THEY TOOK MY FACE JYSTIN

Y O U ' L L N E V E R B E C L E A N

>Those "doh-GIN" things seem to be pretty popular with the young folk, why don't we just make one of those but with talking food?
>SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A RAISE.

If someone made an animated movie out of some ryona/rape/mindbreak doujin, I would be the first to throw money at it.

> not dough-gin

I see a problem...Design wise this time
>pieces of pizza or sandwiches are ok, but cuted sausage is not
EEEEE?

> yfw it's a success
> yfw THIS is what makes people think "Hah maybe cartoons CAN be mature!"
> yfw "adult" cartoons are locked in a family guy/robot chicken style of "maturity" and "humor" for fifty years because of this film

>somebody fapped to this as the wrote it
>somebody is going to fap to this as they see it
>right in the damn theater

Don't think this will be forgotten when the world is judged.

Someone or group approved it.

i hate seth rogen but this shit looks like it could be fun

>Normies are loving this

Fucking why? Why aren't average people as disgusted and horrified by this as we are?

>NON TITVS VT CRVCIS

>FCM

It's a dick joke.

The hotdogs make dick jokes.

M8, We fap to shampoo bottles on this board, no one will listen to us anyway

Damn this is a good post. You seem informed.

This is fake, right?

Korea leaked the scripts from Sony, and yes. This is real.

The main villain is a literal douche.

>The new scenes in the trailer match up with the script, especially racist mexican food segment
> Meaning this scene is most likely real
Hold me guys...

Not gonna lie, I really liked Seth Rogen's brand of comedy movies when I first saw Knocked Up and Superbad. But at this point we're literally witnessing the Adam Sandlering of Seth Rogen. Not to mention that "EDGY FILM IN A CHILDREN'S FILM SKIN" has been done in the past, and way better from the looks of it. The entirety of Team America is more subtle than any Sausage Party ad I've seen, and you know something is wrong when the word "subtle" is used to describe a Trey Parker/Matt Stone project.

All I feel is overwhelming despair

Ya know, if I wanted a movie with Anthropormorphic food products? I'd find Ridiculous Cake all of my money for one. And his food girls are appealing man!

this defiinitely isn't the first and definitely won't be the last movie featuring Anthropormorphic food

heh, my money's on the same being true of Trump's bid for presidency. I think he just wanted to see how far he could take it.

same was with the politicians claiming brexit was a good thing
and then fucking idiots actually voted for it

Uh, context of gif? We know it's shit, and it's not too late for us to avoid it.

You know things are fucked politically when you can openly troll the masses...and they don't just bite, they yank your ass into the water.

Man, his stuff is so fucking good.

And I hate to say it, as stupid as this looks, I'll probably end up seeing it.

LOL the potatoe's eyes are like human eyes lawl how high do you even have to be to DO that

> "adult" cartoons are locked in a family guy/robot chicken style of "maturity" and "humor" for fifty years because of this film
but that's what we already have, user

You know who else was just "doing their job"?

Something you'd see in Robot Chicken stretched out to a feature length film: The Movie

At least I didn't pay to see it on the big screen.

>they only use the Snoop guest verse and completely omit Derulo

It's funny.

I know one person at work who's excited for this. He's 20 and raising his gfs kid that isn't is.

Wiggle is an example of a song with a great instrumental but horrendous lyrics.

Perfect.

>20 and raising his gfs kid that isn't is.
Trey Parker found a Lazarus Pit?

WHAT DOES YOUR VOICE SOUND LIKE UNDERWATER?
AT NIGHT?

twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/734808007117295616

CRINGE

>Tomato using Italian word for family

Why is every fucking thing in this movie some kind of ethnic stereotype?

More like why are Italians culturally appropriating tomatoes?

there's a hell and it's Sausage Party

yeah the stereotype jokes seem to take up more than half the damn movie at this point. it's starting to become excessive.

on one hand; hey, with a succesfull R-rated cartoon we'll get more adult animation!
on the negative side:
all those R-rated new cartoons will try to follow into Sausage Party's footsteps maning:
>all adult cartoon-movies will just be a collection of grotesque images and obscenities
>meaning: all Adult-animation is family guy

Burn this movie to the ground- DESTROY IT!

I'm sure most people will watch this because the jewcrew is behind it

Did anyone else hear the medi-gun sound from tf2 at the beginning of that video

>Memecancer

I never watch camrips but I will for this. I am 100% interested in watching this fucking trainwreck happen right before my eyes but hell if I'm gonna give it any money

The buns still scare the everloving shit out of me.

most reviews I've read thus far can be summarized as
>LOL SO OFFENSIVE!
which means they were either getting paid or high as fuck as they watched the movie

this movie goes on my list of
>things that make me drink

I just want confirmation if the script represents what happens on the screen
because I forced myself through the whole shitstain and there's no way I will waste any more time than I already have on this- thing

This film's like a double edged. As puts it, we may get more adult animated movies. Unfortunately, they might try and be the same as Sausage Party

My mom

This film's like a double edged sword. As puts it, we may get more adult animated movies. Unfortunately, they might try and be the same as Sausage Party

Will there be a Sup Forums stream?

If I watch this shit, I want to watch it with you guys.

It's funny how they advertise this.

>THE WORLD'S FIRST R-RATED ANIMATED MOVIE
>"It's not"
>THE WORLD'S FIRST R-RATED CGI ANIMATED MOVIE
>"It's not"
>THE WORLD'S FIRST R-RATED CGI ANIMATED MOVIE WITH A WIDE THEATRICAL RELEASE

If you have to move the goal posts that much, is it really an accomplishment?

She-Wolf of SS?

I fucking LOVE Ridiculous Cake!

>rabel rabel rabel

I put on my wizard hat and robes

I wonder if this was revenge for The Interview controversy.

At least Salma Hayek is voicing some of these lines

>yfw this movie

Yeah, fuck that. I'd rather never get another R-rated animated film in my lifetime if the alternative is nothing but fucking Sausage Party knockoffs.