DCEU Robins

Which Robin do you think will be introduced first in the DC Extended Universe?

We know Jason Todd already exists thanks to BvS and Suicide Squad, which also confirms that Dick Grayson is somewhere in that timeline.

Will they introduce Tim Drake next? Or will they focus on the previous two?

What about Damian? If they show him, they'd also have to talk about Talia al Ghul, his mother, and the League of Assassins. Is it too early to introduce them?

Also, where do you think we'll see a Robin first?
In the Matt Reeves Batman movie?
Or will we see them in Justice League or some other DC movie first?

What about casting?

>inb4 Drake Bell
No. That's just wishful thinking on his part.
He's just desperately trying to get some attention.

Fuck Robin. If they're that late in Batmans story, it's enough to have Red Hood and Nightwing

This, it'd be weird for them to put an actual kid with him now.

Damian would be impossible to work unless they do an entire movie about #666 where he is Batman in the future.

Just give us Blue Beetle

Only if we get Booster Gold as well

Muh nigga.

Only options are awkward teenage Tim Drake which I can't see fitting the universe, or Damien, which is a clusterfuck I'm not sure the DCEU wants to go down.

I guess there's the option of Kelly? It would be slightly nore believable and noninvasive for Bruce to be reinvigorated by a teenager who was inspired to action by his past. Maybe even tie it in to the Batgirl movie.

>Kelly
That wouldn't be too bad seeing as BvS was loosely based on Dark Knight Returns, but this seems to take place reasonably early as the Justice league haven't even got together yet.

If Nightwing didn't train from a Filipino Eskrima Master then its inaccurate.

I like that idea. I like Tim Drake and all, but he's essentially just Grayson2.0.

Here's how it should happen.
>Dick appears like he did in Batman #1 (1940). Working back to the first Robin as Batman's muscle gives this a 100% RT score.
>Jason appears as Red Hood. No need for the storyboard to explain this.
And Tim Drake is the sidekick we see in The Batman.

>Blue Beetle
We need a hero that killed himself like a hole in th head.

>Carrie Kelly
Fuck that shit. BvS already bastardized DKR enough.

Years ago, after 300, I wanted to seee Snyder do Dark Knight Returns. I wanted a 300 style panel to screen recreation. Instead we got BvS mangled trash.

being a Tim fan is suffering
almost as much as being a Cass Cain fan

BvS took elements of TDKR, it is not an adaptation

>DC claims they are for diversity and minority characters
>ignores their disabled character
>Oracle fans are stuck with media appearances in that shitty tv show and horrible game story where she marries Tim

I know. An actual adaptation would have been a thousand times better than the bullshit Snyder cobbled together with random visual references to DKR. I could almost swear Snyder is an illiterate who just likes pretty pictures.

Okay?

The guy who did Batman Lego movie is doing the Nightwing movie. So maybe both Redhood and Tim will appear or at least be mentioned.

Spoiler: The Nightwing movie has been canned. There is a Teen Titans show in development with Nightwing appearing

>Teen Titans
>Nightwing
That's... odd

I think you've got it the wrong way around Titans got canned, the Nightwing movie is a relativly recent rumour.

Stop this.