Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1RN6pT3zL44
youtube.com/watch?v=zjWXfh-3bro
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCddFHubrg
youtu.be/6qlUFKFHNIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trent Rez is such a pleb filter

Got a light?

Now and then, something comes along and gets really popular for a short time. Stuff like Tomagotchi Pets, Furby, Tickle Me Elmo, etc. During their heyday, people act like these things are AMAZING and they suddenly can't live without them. Then someday, inevitably, we look back and think, "What a joke." That is exactly what we are going to think about this season of Twin Peaks. People waited almost 30 years for this shit? What a joke. You people are fools.

A lovely turn of phrase.

WOW BOB WOW

Can't trick the Dick.

that's what they said about pokemon

my dharma is /tpg/. your dharma...

I feel like this video, lyrics included are canon. (directed by david lynch)

youtu.be/1RN6pT3zL44

how was he not gay? i just don't get it

>TP s3
>popular

lol

[Camera shaking intensifies]

people on amazon reviewing the book are saying there's a lot of pictures and they're not that visible on an e-reader. i wanted to read the book on my kindle
is this true?

le effete cultured british man

they always come across as gay to Americans because masculinity there is equated with being a dumb slob

The throat is deep and the mouth is wide
Saw some things on the other side
Made me promise to never tell
But you know me, I can't help myself
Now I've got something you have to see
They put something inside of me
The smile is red and its eyes are black
I don't think I'll be coming back
I don't believe it
I had to see it
I came back haunted
I came back haunted
I said goodbye but I
I had to try
I came back haunted
C-C-C-came back haunted
Everywhere now reminding me
I am not who I used to be
I'm afraid this has just begun
Consequences for what I've done, yeah
I don't believe it
I had to see it
I came back, I came back haunted
C-C-C-came back haunted
I said goodbye but I
I had to try
I came back, I came back haunted

:c

This is the water,

And this is the well.

Drink full,

And descend.

The horse is the white of the eyes,

And dark within.

Repeat or your mother dies in her sleep.

What are you even doing here?

[ spooky atmospheric music ]

>seizure warning

definite sign of incoming kino

so fucking suave
youtube.com/watch?v=zjWXfh-3bro

What's Lynch's obsession with Abe Lincoln?

jeffriesposting, where did you go?

As in anyone who likes him is a pleb? Agreed.

Oh the shitposts, it come out of my ass

we're not going to talk about jeffries

He really is. I'll never get over all the embarrassing emo twinks but in the early 00s who thought nin was the most underground shit they'd ever heard.

Wait... no, don't tell me you're actually saying trent reznor is good, are You? We can't possibly have gone full circle could we? fucking lol!

I've read it on a kindle and if you must do it, try to get a pdf, because you WILL need to zoom some of the pictures and shit.

Little Nicky is behind everything.

>trent reznor is good
writes top tier film scores desu senpai

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS THERE?

>Trent Rez is such a pleb filter
indeed he is user. indeed he is.

>Wait... no, don't tell me you're actually saying trent reznor is good, are You? We can't possibly have gone full circle could we? fucking lol!

Why do you type like such a fag? Just get your point across like a normal poster.

Imagine thinking NIN were cool when Thirwell was doing it all better
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCddFHubrg

Not that user, but if you kids don't trust in david what the HECK are you doing here? Reznor is a great talent, still. His production especially. Carrying the torch from Numan.

youtu.be/6qlUFKFHNIU

look what you did Sup Forums
you made me start reading an actual fucking book
i already know it's gonna be bs tho

>52 years old

>that qt in the top left

You're welcome

Because I do want I want faggatron
Also this is my actual cat

What is this meant to convey? People being social and happy? Noooo

don't get happy frostie, i didn't pay for it

desu, it was a cozy read, especially if you like government conspiracies, "aliens" and cameos from the show.

thought that was Chevy Chase from the thumbnail

The choice of the guest artists really hasn't been of any concern to me.

All the concert scenes are just filler, just this time they used shitty industrial instead of shitty dreampop. Never got into NiN and never will. If I'm going to listen to edgy music for 13 year olds I'd much rather listen to RATM

What did you fucking say?

d-DRUMPF!

>Reading the ebook version when it's designed like a dossier and benefits massively from being crisp and full colour

>edgy music for 13 year olds

It's odd that you think that, says more about you man.

Are the NINIDF spirits who feed on shitty derivative muzak? These threads indicate YES

jesus christ frost

yeah no i'm not paying for this shit
that is, if i could. i'm from iran, amazon doesn't deliver here

Please don't tell me you think NiN's music is actually for adults. It's about as much for adults as fucking Linkin Park.

free beats $$$ errytime

OFFICIAL TWIN PEAKS SEASON 3 CONCERT SCENES POWER RANKINGS

1. Chromatics
2. Nine Inch Nails
3. Trouble
4. Sharon Van Etten

9001. Au Revoir Simone
9002. The Cactus Blossoms

middle east /tpg/ we outchea

were u from habibi?

cosign. the presence of NINnies in /tpg/ is sick & sad

>i'm from iran
Is Twin Peaks evem legal there

This is the most dreadful confusing piece of work I have ever watched.....or tried to watch. Every scene confuses me, every scene does not make reference to anything else, every scene is jumbled rubbish NOT to mention any scene within the red curtains.

OMG, when it goes there I fast forward. Is the writer on drugs? is he/she delusional? I would ask for someone to explain but I doubt I would ever 'get it'....you finally lost me at Season 3 episode 5....no more for me....it is doing my head in. You should have stopped halfway through season 2 once we found out who killed Laura.....after that it went down hill and evolved into absolute trash and pure rubbish....OMG I will never get those red curtains out of my head......I NOW HATE RED! Is that what you wanted?...well it worked.....idiots!!!!!

WHERE'S BING?

>cosign
never reply to one of my posts again

>you finally lost me at Season 3 episode 5
hhmmmmmm

>ywn you had enough of all the conspiracy bs in the world
>comfy twin peaks is starting again
>read book, everything is illuminati and freemason

no, there are only two series that are officially banned by the government. one is twin peaks, the other, golden girls.
i like to live outside the law tho

viewing shows that dissect the Great Satan is mandatory here

1. Trouble
2. Chromatics
3. The Cactus Blossoms
4. Sharon Van Etten

9001. Au Revoir Simone
9002. The Nine Inch Nails

Rhonda best girl

based rhonda poaster

>golden girls
Fuck that.

Sweet, sweet creamed corn.

can someone post red room webms?

namely from episode 3 but any will do

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?

wtf I love NIN now

we throw secret illegal underground golden girls viewing parties and then act out the scenes while wearing grandma drag.

the book is really pretty, desu. didn't even know there was a twin peaks book when I bought it months ago, my cuntry (estonia) doesn't really have shit like this.

>wouldn't you?
>mfw i actaully would

post pics

hnnngh

Anyone else still just giddy like a school girl about all this? We actually got Twin Peaks back. With Frost and Lynch and most if not all the surviving old gang. And it not only lived up to the hype but surpassed it. It's actually good.

This is all actually happening

>haahaaaaaaaahahahahaaaa

Shut up, no one likes this

>mfw we get the freshest memes every. single. episode.
How does Lynch do it bros?

are there any tp podcasts not made by cunts?
I made it 5 minutes into Fire Talk With Me before I smashed my pc & killedself

>With Frost and Lynch
i wish we didn't
lynch alone would have sufficed

This is the water,

And this is the well.

Drink full,

And descend.

The horse is the white of the eyes,

And dark within.

Repeat or your mother dies in her sleep.

happening

Too much filler. Why so many episodes, senpai?

>Are there any tp podcasts not made by cunts
No, "deep" stuff like Lynch attracts the faux-geek crowd like flies to honey. Anyone with a video longer than 20 minutes is basically going to make you want to ask everyone "Gotta light?"

>watching Twin Peaks with gf
>like it a lot and gf is very quiet too
>"user.. I don't really like this. Can we watch something else?
>mfw
should I just dump the dumb whore?

yes
Lynch>any cunt

Nah, women are not for companionship anyway, that's what bros are for. Stop falling for Disney memes.

>muh auteur theory
Yet Lynch couldn't have made tp without him to ground his ideas in a narrative

Did you get bullied by a kid in a NIN shirt or something? Were you spooked by their videos? It's pretty accessible, progressive, electronic, metal, not very edgy. Your 'adult' thing is some odd sort of projection too. Anyway, this is tangential, so whatever.

It's unlike anything you can see these days on the telly. But not in a good way. It's one thing to do an old-fashioned show, or homage maybe - it's quite another to do something completely anti-modern. Each scene takes years to unfold and it's by design. The long, still shots of nothing really happening, the actors standing awkwardly and staring blankly into the distance, the inane dialogue where every word is uttered like it has some utmost hidden significance... It's not how I remember "Twin Peaks". There used to be humour and suspense in there, too. And liveliness.

The hipsters of course will eat it up. Particularly the fans of David Lynch. The smug, masochistic bunch who think adoring the self-important experimentalist, that is the writer and director of this glut, gives them a pass to some kind of intellectual heaven. I don't know how many of them are there left, though, it's the 21st century after all. Nevertheless, they're likely to relish the idiotic lines of dialogue and cheesy special effects in which they'll inevitably find some "clues" they're supposed to pick up on and collect towards the series' finale, where there will undoubtedly be some big cathartic resolution of a grand paranormal riddle that is the plot of this series. Seeing that the original series didn't end with a resolution but with a cliffhanger, I don't see any reason things should be any different here. Resolving things is not in the interest of charlatans like Lynch. There's no sense of mystery and profundity in it. Nor money. Sense of mystery and profundity often equals money. Religions know that.

Anyway, all in - fair warned, you could have already seen where this was going with the abysmal "Fire Walk With Me" feature film. Better off popping the old episodes into the VCR and forget this "third" season ever happened. If you're a hipster, though, do continue to watch. I like it when hipsters get disappointed. A disappointed hipster a day keeps the doctor away

These words sound queer and funny to my ear.

>doot doot
>doot doot do doot
>DOOT