I just watched "The Stuff" and I have to say, what the hell happened?

I just watched "The Stuff" and I have to say, what the hell happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0cpL9unh0
youtube.com/watch?v=SPblr7nKaYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You watched a Kino Horror Comedy from the 80s is what hapenned,

It's probably my favourite least discussed horror movie

the ending really stuck with me and left me a bit disturbed for some reason. One of those movies where I really liked the protagonists and wish I could see their further adventures...

now would be a good time to bring out a sequel with all these companies bringing back discontinued products to feed the nostalgia wagon.

They could even make a clever post modernism joke about how bad consumerism has gotten with products like Capeshit. I'm surprised more wasn't done with this universe since it was pretty awesome.

This and Chud are things I wish would get well deserved sequels

needed more gore scenes

typical jewish horror movie from the 80's. Ugly and devoid of any artistic content

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0cpL9unh0
I like this scene/line.

It's literally a discount blob with less powers.

Actually the film is inconsistent about the mobility of The Stuff. Some parts it can overwhelm you with brute force but for the most part it just stands idle and begs to be eaten.

if you were in the room with me and said that while watching the movie I would start punching you and never stop

If you were in the room with me while watching the movie I'd swap it out The Blob 1980.

Well, everybody has to eat shaving cream once in a while.

what is this, WORLD WHAR THWEE??

The name's Mo Rutherford. They call me that 'cause when people give me money, I always want mo'.

So much this. Mo, the industrial spy is such a great character. Whos that actor who played him? I heard he went nuts or something and moved to canada.

>what the hell happened?

stuff happened

>Youre not as dumb as you appear to be
>No one is as dumb as i appear to be

He's still acting. In '06, he played hitler in a movie.

Michael Moriarty has been in four Larry Cohen directorial credits and also appears in a new doc about Cohen, KING COHEN. Really odd actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=SPblr7nKaYw

>inconsistent
yeah, it's pretty unknown for a reason. I mean when you compare this to early cronenberg or something you really see what garbage it is, the least you can do is write a good script