Does Mads work better as a good or bad guy? Seriously, I can't figure it out. He's relatable as a bad guy...

Does Mads work better as a good or bad guy? Seriously, I can't figure it out. He's relatable as a bad guy, but adorable as a good guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lrugPmXtYV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty simple he is good at both

no one could have played a better bad guy in this

Yeah, he's good enough to pull off both pretty effortlessly, but I enjoy him more as a villain.

I can't understand what he says.

dead meme. go home.

wat

Is Mads Mikkelsen the Arnold Schwarzenegger of our time?

hannibal worth watching?

Yes

Yes.

Second season is the purest kino.

Nothing for miles after Hannibal in terms of experience and quality. So be prepared to find little enjoyment in anything that comes after.
I haven't been able to find a substitute since.

The guy is a spectacular actor with a great range. Did you know that for Michael Kohlhaas he and another actor didn't know French and said all their parts phonetically?
Amazingly you wouldn't even guess it, just a slight accent. And I'm French.

Suicide. Maybe.

wow look at those veiny hands, quite impressive. no homo (maybe selfhomo) but holy shit, i guess thats what girls see when they see mine.

True Detective S1.

>Amazingly you wouldn't even guess it, just a slight accent. And I'm French.

I'm not a Frenchie but I thought he sounded pretty good. Nice to hear some confirmation.

Good kino, too. That noblewoman was scary as fuck.

Agreed. Highest quality show on tv in many years. Absolute kino.

Does anyone have the webm for the egg trick he does and was said to do perfectly on the first try?

>"So I called my Japanese food guy and asked for a Benihana chef to bring in for a potential hand double. The next morning, there were two Japanese guys, me, six dozen eggs, and Mads wanders on to the set and asks 'Ok, What are we doing?' ... I tell him we're doing the Benihana egg trick today, but don't worry because we have these chefs from the Sushi shop, and we're gonna handle it. So Mads asks what he has to do, and I tell him - you throw the egg up in the air, you stick the spatula out, it breaks slightly, you twist your wrist, then the egg falls down into the pan. He says, OK, let me try it....he goes on set, and he actually did it. I accused him of practicing, but that's when he told me he used to be a juggler."

youtube.com/watch?v=lrugPmXtYV8

I liked him as Tristan.

But that ended before Hannibal was cancelled. Was also good.

Continuity of ease when the first reply is this correct.

Is there (much) focus on romantic/sexual relationships in this movie? I can't handle that right now but am interested in watching it.

Not really. It's really about injustice and vengeance more than anything.

Thanks!

No its just gory effects without any substance. Poor use of the source material

People have different tastes and preferences, but if that's really all you got out of it, then you completely missed the point.