What was Lucas thinking?

Wasn't Star Wars a movie for kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1etvYj6aPqY
youtube.com/watch?v=xo7gUFaQZEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kids can handle murder and skeletons

>"i want to make it clearly visable that his aunt and uncle are dead to everyone who watches it and i dont want to waste time with him going inside the house to find them, i want the shock of instantly seeing them dead right there to overwhelm him to the point he can't cry because its like it hasnt hit him yet.

Is it true the stormtroopers raped his aunt before they burnt her?

No, and it was never meant to be no matter how much Lucas tries to rewrite history. It wasn't until after ANH's toy line raked in huge cash that Lucas started deliberately trying to angle Star Wars towards children; it was stymied temporarily with ESB because the director wasn't having any of that shit, but by ROTJ the kiddie push was in full swing as evidenced by the contemptuous addition of the Ewoks, and was only slightly impinged upon by the vileness of Jabba the Hutt's act. Once the fat slug was choked out and blown up, ROTJ nose-dives into milquetoast Disney-esque "purity" and never looks back, and that psychology persisted into the prequels and, thus far, everything else since the Mouse takeover.

haha that's hilarious I don't remember this

His uncle too.

What the fuck did he make owen non related to anakin?
It would've been much better.
With Anakin fleeing Tatooine to become a pilot of the royal naboo force
But no he had to go about muh slavery wich is pointless
Did he came back to Tattooine to free the slaves?
No he did not, he didn't even land on it.

nothing wrong about a good dicking before you die m8

no they made him watch, but he kept rubbing his crotch so they burnt him first

What the fuck that must be shooped, I dont remember thtis

Were the corpses supposed to have been burned or was this one of those early concept errors where getting hit by a blaster disintegrates your flesh like the laser guns in Mars Attacks?

yeah you can still see the cum stain on her bum

kids weren't always coddled pussies

Was uncle Owen a cuck?

The whole house was up in flames. I assume the stormtroopers just blew up the whole house from a distance with some heavy cannon and called it a day, only later inspecting the house and realizing the droids weren't even there.

No 1 family movie

Lucas knew better than to patronise children, unlike Disney who patronise children and manchildren alike.

>tfw disney water everything down
youtube.com/watch?v=1etvYj6aPqY
youtube.com/watch?v=xo7gUFaQZEg

>hated sandpeople
>knew how to out-bargain the jawas
>lived a thankless but free life on the frontier
>quashed Luke's pilot pipedreams in favor of honest farming
he was redpilled as fuck

What weapons did they use to literally turn them into charred skeletons and why did they bother using such weaponry on hapless farmers?

flamethrowers

Mate, Star Wars is literally a children's fairytale in which a young knight saves a princess from the forces of darkness. The entire film is like a Saturday morning cartoon right up to the point where the baddie slunks away defeated (when his ship spins out of control while he waves his arms as if to curse those meddling kids).

this

Besides what OP posted, ANH had:

>Vader choking a rebellion soldier to death
>Han Solo killing Greedo in cold blood
>a whole PLANET getting blown up
>Luke and Han killing imperial officers on the death star by surprise

etc

you kids are just too young to remember a time before "children's shows" where you basically just watched the same shit as your parents, like war movies, cowboy movies, etc. where people were murdered and conflict was a central theme where even "fantasy" had sex and violence in it and was viewed by kids.

>"This is what the Empire does to Nigger lovers!"

Lucas made how many more films?

This meme only works with Spiderman.

gore is good for children, whereas nudity and sex taint their innocent minds and turns them into criminals