Why aren't there more Teen Jeane threads? She's so perfect, the way she's written, the way she's drawn. She's so smart...

Why aren't there more Teen Jeane threads? She's so perfect, the way she's written, the way she's drawn. She's so smart, and pretty, and cool. The way she waves her hands and you buy 33 issues of anything she's in... that reminds me, I need to check my eBay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was this the point of no return?
Or does it go further beyond?

the point of no return was when she also made adult Bobby gay

REMOVE REDHEAD remove redhead
you are worst mutie. you are the mutie idiot you are the mutie smell. return to white hot room. to our inhuman cousins you may come our masion. you may live in the danger room….ahahahaha ,beast we will never forgeve you.

IGNORE TEEN JEANE POSTS
DO NOT RESPOND TO TEEN JEANE

i'm still not sure i understand exactly what happened in this scene, but i know it was definitely not heroic.

did she read iceman's mind and figure out something he's been trying to hide, suppress or deny for years..... or did she brainwash him into becoming gay, just so he'd stop hitting on her?

Bendis intended it to be the first one

but he forgot that he already wrote her brainwashing someone to conform to her will so it came out as the second one

>clothed sex

And people say this man was wrong?

>I know

what did she mean by this?

Sure is Benis in here

Jean is a perfect example of why people are afraid of mutants.

This is always the point where you Jean haters reveal how you're arguing from a place of epic stupid.
SHE DIDN'T NEED TO. Adult Bobby was already gay! Duh!
And I'm not saying that because he was always a fluffbutt, right from Uncanny' #1 on...
IF Jean had turned past Bobby gay, just like all you fuckwits said, then causality applies: THAT WAS WHEN ADULT BOBBY BECAME GAY TOO.
It's not that hard to figure out. Idiots!

It's Benis in here?

MUTIE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

why do they have elf ears

>rachel confused maddy for her mom when she first arrived in the past
>jean confuses jean for her kid when she first arrived in the future

underrated bendis pottery

Elves are pretty lewd desu.

I can't believe there were people defending that comic. It actually made Scott Lobdell's script for Alpha Flight where Northstar came out look better written.

At least Northstar was the one who said he himself was gay instead of Bobby having Jean tell him he was gay.

Whats happening here?
ARe they just reading each other's minds?
Is this how telepaths flirt?

Jean also has the ability to make you think you are a 5yrold girl for the rest of your life

It's really sad that faggots needed to poz one of the few unabashed men in comics.

But it's done. You raped him and now he's one of you.

And we're all a little more dead.

Can someone explain why Cyclops is so hated? I'm only familiar with the 90's X-Men cartoon.

The last two panels are different art styles too, so it's safe to say that Bendis wrote this scene so bad that it fucked up the artist also!
I mean, just for him to write in a sex scene in the middle of a tender lovey-dovey moment is just the kind of dickshit idiocy that has turned all of Sup Forums against Marvel comics!
It's almost like Bendis is the world's biggest shitposter!

>not knowing X-men Causality

Jean turning Teen Bobby gay doesn't turn adult Bobby gay. It creates an alternate timeline shunting from that point on where almost everyone is gay, possibly leading to Magneto/Xavier's death and the genocide of all mutants.

page before

He isn't as cool as wolverine

Why does she have a lazy eye in all of these?

I've been out of the loop since AvX.

What happened to Hope?
Where do I get my fix?

She also has the ability to make you think in spanish and never understand spanish at the same time.

>cyclops becomes the overall leader of the X-men
>disney buys marvel
>marvel proceeds to attempt to destroy the X-men, starting with cyclops
>marvel writers are so incompetent that cyclops is seen as the rational good guy

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

THICC
H
I
C
C

I'm incredibly baffled by the fact that she never came out as a villain
Bendis planted all the seeds there. Her manipulative behavior, her OBVIOUS relationship with her fellow X-men was really fucked up and complete lust for control. I thought the spread when she read Beast's mind was the turning point, knowing she'll become the Phoenix, die multiple times, etc etc would break her spirit and change, and that would have been the entire plot of Bendis' run, the teen X-men into the future being betrayed by Jean
So many red flags everywhere and at the end Bendis didn't do it. Was he conciously putting all those clues there or was it just an unfortunate mistake?

Isn't it dangerous for her to have her claws out when making out? She could kill someone.

Unless that's the goal, maybe.

Bendis doesn't know how to write

Because he's more of a closet nancy-boy than even Iceman.

do you think if one of the Cuckoos has sex they all feel it

It was tuesday

Like said. Wolverine is cooler at being the shoot first ask later guy.

I will say Scott was pretty fucking kick ass from the time he kicked Xavier out to sometime just before UXM was relaunched with Gillen(?), but then he just went back to being a whiny bitch, and AvX assassinated what was left of his character.

Is this official art?
Please say no

Why is Rachel so perfect, bros? ;_;

They aren't called the KEKoos for nothing

No no no. The thing is that he does. I've seen it with my own eyes. That's why I believed he was going for that. But he doesn't seem to care anymore. He doesn't take risks. He panders.

Damn, really makes you think.

I get the hate on LaFuente because he's cartoony, but
>hating on Pichelli
fuck off

Here's a question: Why do the homophobes care so much?
And isn't it a little curious that their professed paragon of masculine virility was a wet, smooth, almost naked muscular man with a boyish immaturity?

I really dislike the backgrounds.
Faces in profile are also a little off-putting.

>professed paragon of masculine
Iceman has been gay since forever. Even Family Guy was making Jokes about it years before Bendis even looked at the X-Men funny.

Besides, I self-insert as whoever Psylocke is beating up at a given time.

>he still believed in Bendis
>after the wet fart that was Secret Invasion
>and the buildup of Dark Reign leading to fucking nothing
>after the shitshow of AvX
>after Miles
>after GotG
user if you honestly thought he can still write engaging plots that go somewhere after all this time, you're actively delusional

I wholeheartedly disagree.

>>after the wet fart that was Secret Invasion
I...I liked Secret Invasion

well then you have shit taste because it's trash

They aren't creating alternate timelines. They don't come from an alternate timeline.
That's why everyone keeps saying that they wrecked the space-time continuum.
If you can't even follow the story don't pretend you can here. It's just sad.

It was mostly just the tie-ins, fampai.

>That's why everyone keeps saying that they wrecked the space-time continuum.
because present xmen were never transported to the future, its a different timeline
one where the past xmen where transported to the future
thats what wrecked the timeline
you just dont' get time travel

either that or you read too fast

remember that time Jean's ghost gave her approval to Scott and Emma then they banged on her grave

Holy fuck shes a monster.

So did Scott knowingly cheat on Jeane?

it was mind sex so he justified to himself that it wasn't the same thing as actually cheating

it was the same thing

Why is she straddling her?

Not that I don't mind...just kinda seems outta place.

because Pichelli really likes drawing attractive ladies in sexy situations

wanting to cheat and fantasizing about cheating aren't the same thing
spending a lot of time with someone who also wants you to cheat and flirting heavily is borderline
but it wasn't really cheating
it was sly and awful, but it wasn't cheating

>t. Scott

Nice try, Scott.

Man, I pretty much wrote you an essay why I still have faith in Bendis. But I'll tell you this: He is not an awful writer. He's lazy, but when he wants to do good shit he can. You mention Miles as bad but the best parts of his book were when he wasn't being Marvel's bitch letting himself be interrupted by stupid events.
Bendis is not incompetent.

it wasn't fantasizing because as you may remember EMMA IS A PSYCHIC

The best thing about AvX was Scott getting kek'd by fishboy

You realize it's an edit, right?
But it isn't out of character at all.

>6 sentences is an essay these days
>Bendis is not incompetent
Jesus wept

>Jean uses time travel to go back and post at the same time to try and deflect but are btfo by trips

Her real mutant power is looking retarded while reading minds is her Inhuman ability.

If Emma made you believe that you killed your best friend, you didn't actually kill your best friend

Why is Jean such a bitch guys?

pls responb

No, I meant a really long post writing about the victories and failings of every arc in Miles' book. But it was so unfocused I deleted it and replied with that short post.

she's a telepath
there's no such thing as a good telepath when it comes to the Xmen

are you me?

In X-men changing the past doesn't change the future, it creates a new future. Its why Age of Apocalypse and Days of Future Past and other bad futures still exist despite actors from those futures coming back to try and prevent them.

In any case at this point due to Secret Wars the Teen versions of the X-men are entirely separate characters really.

It didn't "come out" as the second one. You had no problem figuring out what happened.
Shitposters are just latching on to this "Jean made him gay" theory because it's a way to gaybash on the Sup Forums board without getting bans and because it's a way to troll X-fans by constantly shitposting about how horrible all this makes X-Men comic books in this alternate reality they've invented for themselves.
It's not a mistake, it's deliberate trolling.