Blunder of the decade

Is there a worse series finale than this?

Honestly, it wasn't TOO horrible. Like, they could've pulled the twin thing off, if Marlene wasn't a shitty writer.

That said, there are so many fucking plot holes. At this point, I'm pretty sure there have been more plot holes over the show's run than questions that have been answered.

can I get a quickrundown on this show?

How about How I Met Your Mother?

An entire decade of character build up only to kill her off with no real context other than she got sick and then Ted goes back to Robyn with the blue french horn from one of the early episodes.

I would say that's a pretty fucking stupid series finale ending.

Shitty waifu mystery drama called Pretty Little Liars. It's about cute girls being plagued by mysterious person(s) set out to make their lives a living hell.

The leftovers, dexter, penny dreadful

All I know about this show is that it has a qt lesbian. What happened with her?

It was what is was. Don't know what niggas where expecting.

Like you wanted Spencer to have a tranny brother who's turns out to be Caleb or something who happens to be "A".

You're forgetting Rectify too.
Nothing. She had kids with the fat blonde.

dropped it after they escaped from that underground facility

Spencer having an evil twin plotline was already used by allison's tranny brother. It was just boring and unsatisfying. Also, Mona parading around as Spencer's sister was absolutely ridiculous. A face mask isn't going to change your height or voice.

Her eggs were stolen, fertilized, and then put into Alison without either of their knowledge. For some reason, this makes Alison realize that she loves Emily, the qt lesbian, and they live happily ever after.

This show was so fucking weird.

It's fits sense the show was pretty bad.
Though I just feel frusted over how lazy and rushed the ending was.
Also Sasha is really fat now.

>now
she's fat for the past 3 season

Sopranos, boardwalk empire

A group of high school girls start getting anonymous, threatening messages. Started off pretty normal, and was honestly a somewhat decent show.

After a while, it started getting pretty fucked up. (Torture, kidnapping, murder, rape, etc)

Had (literally) probably around a hundred plot holes. If you picked a random episode, odds are that at least one question is brought up, or hint or reveal made, that is never referenced again.

Plus, they added a bunch of supernatural stuff halfway through, than promptly forgot that ever happened.

>Hanna announces that she is pregnant.
>Aria is told that she cannot not have babies.

kek.

I stop watching at s3 so, I was surprised to be see her like this.

She has some "medical" condition, right?

Yea, apparently.

What the fuck happened to Sasha?

She's prepping herself for the Hungry Hungry Hippo film adaptation.

Plothole
>Jenna gets kidnapped by "A" and seems to be let in on what's happening.

It was never brought up & was dropped.

Shes been bulking.

So who was A? I stopped watching after they found out Ally was alive

At least you can kind of explain that one, as the contents of what Alex gave her wasn't stated explicitly.

I still can't get over the fact that CeCe was the prom queen of a high school she never even attended, and that, to cover up Toby's mom's death, a police officer, WHO WAS A CHILD AT THE TIME, was paid off.

Plus, everyone seems to forget that Melissa tried to push Aria off the train.

A was Allison's tranny brother name Charlotte.

it was Alison tranny sister then it was Spencer's evil twin who was also Alison's tranny sister's sister

Pseudo A - Mona
Actual 'real' A - CeCe
Final Boss A/A.D - Spencer's evil British twin

>tranny dates his brother for months
>acts like there is nothing weird about this

>Big booty

The actress that plays Charlotte was looking fine as hell in the episode where Mona kills her. Those tight jeans where gonna burst.

they didn't fuck Jason also dated Melissa who was also his sister

yes because the only thing weird about dating your brother would be having sex with them. holy shit get a clue.

wtf that show went downhill fast. I thought it was Aria's mom

A ended up being CeCe Drake, who was actually Alison's and Jason's adopted cousin Charollette, and Spencer and Alex's half-sister. Took them a while to put two and two together, as she was transgender, and they were looking for a man. She dated her cousin Jason for a while.

After this happened, a time jump occurred, and a new A, A.D., appeared. This ended up being Spencer's identical twin Alex, who was motivated by trying to find Charollette's killer, who she did nothing to after finding this out, her jealousy of Spencer's life, and REALLY wanting to bang Toby. Before this, it was revealed that Spencer is actually the daughter of Alison's mom's identical twin sister.

I'm not even joking. You probably made the right decision stopping watching lol.

Anyone else think that the Mona and Charlotte fight in the tower was absurd? Charlotte could have easily killed/beat up Mona. He's a man for fuck sake. I have no idea why the writers would have Mona(who is a midget compared to Charlotte) be able to handle her with ease.

It had interesting premise but terrible execution. Apparently the books are better but still the show could have been good if the writers weren't so shit.

Don't know anything about it. What made it bad?

Because Charles was weak sissy that fights like a girl.

it's called being american

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Melissa was literally not involved at all. She was so fucking shady, with the masks, and NAT club videos, and some other stuff. It was also suggested that she tried to murder Aria with Wilden.

Literally all she did was bury Bethany.

Really badly written, horribly convoluted plotlines, and a million plot holes.

delete this you bigot.

kek i remember people were mad about this on twitter

she looks unhealthy as fuck, someone get her some burgers STAT

>the NAT club

Did this ever get any kind of resolution?

Honestly I can't even explain it in words. It's like a horrible daytime soap opera

>that horrible 'british' accent.
What were they thinking with this shit?

Nope. After the first couple of seasons, it was never mentioned again, despite the fact that someone was systematically killing off, or at least trying to, those involved.

Marlene did try and retcon this, by saying Ian killed himself, and Mona, finding him, planted a fake suicide note. Additionally, Garrett was said to have been killed by Wilden.

This ignores the fact that Jenna was almost drowned, and that Jason's elevator was sabotaged, almost killing him.

The whole last season was terrible.

she's from South Africa

Also, Jason disappeared from the hospital when the girls stepped out of his room for a second. He reappeared like a season or two later, and this was never brought up.

Also the father of the twins was wren. He also got killed off by Spencer's evil twin.

i just finished season 1 and im so confused, A is literally god or some shit.

So are we pretending Ravenswood never happened? Because I'm fine with that.

>Ravenswood
What?

>that girl on the right

Holy shit she's big. I wonder what her belly looks like

it was a spinoff Caleb was a ghost from 200 years ago that was in love with an asian or something

>Caleb was a ghost from 200 years ago that was in love with an asian or something
Okay

meant for

is Ashley Benson the only reason to watch this show?

Spinoff that happened like during season 4. This is why Caleb disappeared for a bit. Basically, it turns out that ghosts and curses and stuff are real, Caleb can see ghosts, a ghost version of an exact copy of Caleb from the past exists, and Hannah is psychic. Total garbage that was cancelled after one season.

I think you misspelled Troian Bellisario.

This. Spencer best girl.

Honestly, it was funny how bad that was. It contrasted so much with how great of an actor Troian is.

I think the mask was a one-time thing, to prove her loyalty to A.D. to find her identity. The Melissa in the beginning was actually Melissa.

Oh, I see. I genuinely thought the Melissa in the beginning of the episode was fake. They've done something similar like when Archer posed as Wilden.

I thought same because shes not that bad of actress.
Hopefully she'll have a career after being stuck in this shit show.

How did Mona manage to capture & ship both Evil Spencer & Mary Drake to France & have them lock up in her basement?

The same french guy she kissed at the end. End up being the policeman who arrested Alex, so that's how she probably got Alex lockup.
I don't how she got Mary Drake though.

Really, that was the same guy? shiiiiiiiiit.

I have no fucking idea. Mary Drake was an escaped convict; you can't exactly take her on a plane. At least Alex may have been cooperative as, honestly, being trapped by Mona is probably preferable to whatever her punishment would be otherwise.

Yep.

'ello Guvnur, my name is Alex. I 'm a pour chimney swep from Angland. You keld my sista Charlotte so I tortored yuu.

Do britbongs really speak like this?

No.

It's just a really shitty accent.

One good thing about this show is that it was mostly nigger free.

The actress that plays Spencer is half black irl though.

So now that all the Ayyys are gone, the most pressing question is; who was best girl?

The one with the white dress is so pretty though. Who is she??

Bullshit asshole.

> mostly nigger free.
That reminds me of how Maya got randomly killed off for no reason.

Lucy Hale senpai

Spencer>Benzo>mona>aria>emily>allison

Not lying, buddy

Mona.

>tfw Emily was trying to hook up with her niece.

Final season Aria is underrated.

Who wouldn't.

incest is no big deal: the show

It's wouldn't be the first time Emily try to hookup with a jailbait.

Holy shit who is this, she's literally perfect.

Sasha Pieterse-post bulk.

>1985
>almost 40 and still playing high school students

Wow, that back. Absolutely stunning.

85 is 31, nigger breath. Learn to numbers.

I watched the finale, but barely kept up over the years. It was alright, but they didn't even explain how there was door to a fucking underground bunker in the apartment.

She doesn't look old at all. She's aging like wine.

Why does the door part surprise you?
Why would someone build a bunker without a door?

Where's Mosley?

REEE I THOUGHT MOZE WAS IN THIS

She didnt age well.