This

QuetinTarantula
some of his shit is good, but very egocentric

>Autistic
>Visionary
>Most Influential

Kubrick

Kanye West

But Kanye is actually popular among normies???

This is a great comparison. Both are clowns people are afraid to call out for their tedious overrated 'talent'.

Yeah, but he's honest about it.

this unironically.

The film Napoleon Dynamite

James Franco

The Trump election

the point -------------------------------------> •

you

Spike Lee

irritating as fuck, thinks he is way smarter than he is, a few moments of recognizable talent and tons of shit riding on the wave of it, supremely punchable face

also nigger

For the fifty quadrillionth time, this.

Can we stop asking this question?

Nicholas Cage
i ironically consume both of them for entertainment when in fact they are just bad.

Edward Norton

Tarantino

qbrick

James Cameron
Kanye's idea for revolutionizing cinema seems like something that James Cameron would develop and spend over a decade perfecting to then shock the world and become the highest grossing film ever

This. He makes normiekino.

Kanye.

>Kubrick broke this pure hearted qt

Saw an interview of her mid 2000s, she was a bit offbeat. Of late way out of shape and somewhat a mess.

David O. Russell
Guy is a fucking asshole I've heard.

john travolta or tom cruise

Kanye West is this generations closest thing to Einstein.

correct

>>Visionary
no
he's just a nigger that's better than other niggers and that's the kinda guy a whole bunch of pathetic white people were looking for to laud and applaud

Nope, He's the most influential musician of the 21st century.

But Kubrick actually made good art

tarantino

>Imagine actually believing this

>good art

movies that nobody actually watches but say they have

Stanley Kubrick.

Without question.

Name someone who tops his influence on pop culture, mr. reddit.

It's true though. You're just a bitter faggot.

this.

He's a genius but also has psychotic problems, even when he's bad he's entertaining.

At least I have an IQ over 90

are you fucking serious

Outkast did pop rap better than Kanye ever did

Yes

nobody under 30 knows who outkast is

Outkast put out two strong albums. Kanye West has produced more hits than Outkast ever put out. That's not even counting songs that he himself performed on. Outkast is DOPE, dont get wrong. I think they brough new flavors to pop music. But, Kanye is still relevant now. Outkast hasnt existed for years.

Smug faggot who has far less talent than ego? Gee, I don't know.

Get off my board you underage faggot

>Name someone who tops his influence on pop culture
why don't you name just 5 influential pop artists ever and i can assume you haven't broken out of hospital to gain access to the internet.

then you're 15. which is fine, just simply piss off.

kanye

This

I'm 19 and I here people mention Outkast now and then, but the only songs I know from him are Hey Yeah and Sorry Ms. Jackson. And i'm an avid hip hop listener

Oh look you literally cant find an answer to my simple question.

lmao why dont you just keep on complaining about the information I bring up instead of bringing your own ideas to the thread. Typical loser hater.

NOW

>JJ Abrams
>Everyone knows he's completely retarded
>Thinks he's a cinema genius

>you literally cant find an answer to my simple question.
what fucking question?
just leave.

that doesn't mean SHIT when your audience are a bunch of normies who don't care
he's not impressive to people who take a moment to think

Kanye West is some of the strongest pleb filter I've ever scene. Normies think he's just egotistical and crazy. In reality Kanye is walking kino. Watch vid related fellow patricians, plebs please stay away.

youtube.com/watch?v=dl-eBz1_MG8

Why don't you tell me why exactly you think he is so influential?

>it's a "Kanye isn't just putting on an act" thread

The man won an arts scholarship and studied English Lit in college. His mother was a professor and he guy got great grades at a CHINESE school. He makes more money off his entrepreneurship and record producing than his songs. He's obviously just affecting a persona for attention and sales. And it's working, people talk about him all the time even when he's not releasing anything.

I asked to name a more influential musician and you cant. You just sperg out over and over.
I said influential not the most "impressive" whatever the fuck that means.

alright this is bait.

Bound 2 is music video kino, indisputably so.

>13 minute video about the 'philosophy' of a nigger
No thanks

This, remember that whole twitter rant he went on last year. Going on about he's in debt and everything. Put him right into the public eye of everyone. Then he drops TLOP right after and it becomes the first album i history to go platinum entirely from streaming. He's a marketing genius.

Normies love Yeezy though, even if they think he is egotistical

you know about her more recent dr. phil appearance, right? or is that what you're talking about?

So many jewish connections directors could be brought up.

gaspar noe

David Lynch

Pleb filter staying strong as I expected.

or uwe boll

>implying American education isn't shit to begin with

if you think anything beyond half of graduation is solid kanye, you are trash.

Late registration by far his best work.

>there are people who don't think Kanye is an idiot savant
Dude is a virtuoso. I don't even care for his type of stuff, but it's very good.

Holy fuck this place is retarded

>haha I don't have to answer his question if I call it bait
Seeds of the plebe

>The man won an arts scholarship and studied English Lit in college.
oh christ what a hero. everyone he spent three years expressing himself with paint reading english books

Outkast is two people you faggot, go listen to lil yachty some more

Mid 90's fucked that time frame up big time.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJGCg_thm5g

Still qt, but she seems very strange.

>2001
Brings Jay Z back from the dead by producing The Blueprint
>2003
College Dropout changes Rap forever. Samples are back. Moving from the 50cent era to college rap era. The reason Drake and the other singer-rappers could ride the wave now
>2006
Adds strings back to commercial Rap bridging the organic and technical crossroads for pop music
>2007
Brings House back to pop with a whole new wave of Daft Punk enthusiasts after Graduation
>2008
Ushers in a wave of autotunes after 808s and Heartbreaks
>2010
His magnum opus, MBDTF, Skewering the commericalism he pioneered
>2013
Yeezus brings back sampling in an elevated way

Every time he puts out an album it changes the game.

i thought out a whole reply, but you don't deserve the consideration.

Holy fuck you're actually serious ahahahaha listen to more music kid

Of course you did, friend. Heres another (You) on the house.

Lmao just saw the him. Take it easy on him Joe.

this tbch

t. 15 year old white kid who thinks he's simultaneously edgy and progressive for parroting niggers
Rap and hip-hop is an artistic void of degenerate Jewishness meant to erode white culture.

Yeezus and TLOP are pure kino fight me.

>Blood on the Leaves
>Bound 2
>Black Skinhead
>New Slaves

>Ultralight Beam
>Famous
>I Love Kanye
>Waves
>Wolves
>No More Parties in LA
>Facts

All kino

thanks man.

Chinese schools will gut you if you cant hack it.

I dunno, she doesn't seem unwell here to me. Kind of eccentric, but still very nice and lucid.

How old are you?

I listen to a lot of music. Thats why I know Kanye is influential. Pop music has been driven by Rap beats since the early 2000s and after the fall of boy bands. Kanye is the reason for the modern soundcloud era laptop rap pop. You can hear Kanye's influence in every facet of commercial pop. So, get fucked Mr. Reddit

>I know I'm the most influentional, that Time cover was just confirmation
>this generation's closest thing to Einstein, so don't worry about me I'm fine
What did he mean by this?
actually really like the song, not hating but the second line always cracks me up

It's still a school in Burgerland so it's probably not that much more difficult than your average public school

>Brings Jay Z back from the dead by producing The Blueprint

Jay Z was never dead

>College Dropout changes Rap forever.
Samples are back. Moving from the 50cent era to college rap era. The reason Drake and the other singer-rappers could ride the wave now

Bring samples back? They were never gone. Maybe in mainstream rap, but at that point it was more pop than anything else (crunk music, shit like 50 cent, etc. That shit was hardly rap) You're showing how little you know about this industry saying shit like this.

>Adds strings back to commercial Rap bridging the organic and technical crossroads for pop music

Literally saying he's adding strings to music like he's the first that's ever done it. I can't believe I'm even going to continue replying, but I will, but you're being unironic.

>Brings House back to pop with a whole new wave of Daft Punk enthusiasts after Graduation

If you think about 2007 pop as a legitimate form of contribution to music, you're literally retarded.

>Ushers in a wave of autotunes after 808s and Heartbreaks

Oh wow, ushering in literally the death of vocals in music. What a pioneer!

>His magnum opus, MBDTF, Skewering the commericalism he pioneered

This album is terrible.

>Yeezus brings back sampling in an elevated way

What does this even mean?

You've fallen to the ruse that Kanye actually knows what he's talking about or what he's creating. His lyrics are completely incoherent, and inconsistent both thematically and in quality. His producing skills and image is what allows him to be relevant and he preys on the weak (you).

ARE YOU REALLY TELLING ME YOU'RE HAPPY ALL THE TIME?

>70 birds
>10 dogs
>1 cat
>leopard tortoise
>rabbit
>5 lizards

This is not eccentric, this is fucking crazy and unhealthy. Sure it might come off as not hurting anyone, but you cannot sustain this and it is insane to have. Pretty sure it made her broke and was her undoing.