Reminder that Charlotte is best TP waifu

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SfPv57KBpJI?t=39s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noice new thread

Daily reminder too that Gordon Cole has a bigger role in the series than we might think, possibly a Lodge agent.
youtu.be/SfPv57KBpJI?t=39s
>BOB's autistic screeching over a blurry picture of Lynch with an obvious FBI pin
Also, he namedropped the statue in the Red Room when talking about Shelly in season 2.

I don't get whats happening in this season.

It's like he took the crazy from Inland Empire and yanked it up a million notches.

Why.

please i need red room webms

Can't inflict pain on the Zane.

Reminder that Mark Frost reads these threads.

Say something nice to him.

Why was ??????? in the Black Lodge in the S2 finale? Is he also a garmonbozia eating evil spirit? But then why does he seem separate from them in S3?

HD ruins it though. You can clearly see something blocking a pussy shot.

Also, lewd.

I actually miss MJA a lot

Foetal Alchohol Syndrome Robert Mitchum

Does it get any CUTER?
The answer: No.

WHERE ARE THE INTERRACIAL COUPLES?!

Sorry, not progressive enough.

Why is /tpg/ filled to the brim with people who know jack shit about Twin Peaks, both the in-universe story and the real history of the show?

What is the joy in posting in a thread about a show that you just started watching a month ago and pretending you're an expert?

*dials mr. strawberry*

I'm one of those people. Please, enlighten me. I mean this unironically. What the fuck is happening?

is it a coincidence that he looks like Abraham Lincoln?

Jade give two rides, asshole

So why was the woodsman in the jail cell?

What was his fucking problem?

No

Sex scene when?

Well Trent Renzor and the asian singer in the NIN scene are married, so there you have your interracial couple.

Your vagina has no power here.

He didn't want his wife to date someone else

yes
because Being Part of Something makes people feel whole

>tfw no jade to give about 22 consecutive sweaty intense gigarides

He didn't get his light

DOuige get HIV positive

Shelly did not understand that is where they lived.

Was Shelly actually a bad guy?

>Tv-kino doesn't exist.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:c

>What is the joy in posting in a thread about a show that you just started watching a month ago
You see posts pointing out stuff you didn't notice, you read theories, you can ask for and get explanations of something you didn't understand, memes and jokes, people post news or articles about it, etc etc.

But it is pretty stupid if they haven't watched all the episodes yet.

Ever wonder why Bobby said they haven't been able catch the drugs coming into Twin Peaks? It's because Shelly is a cheating slut and tipping Red off with info she hears from Bobby.

>Coop's doppelganger is possessed by BOB
>doesn't act like BOB at all

>tfw to intelligent for Twin Peaks
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498623681222.webm

>Lynch, great director, great hair
>Cuckoldino, shit director, Max Wall looking whiggerfaggot

Did he actually fuck her? Did he laugh while doing it?

He doesn't act like Cooper either.

Leland didn't always act like BOB either

I want Leo to come back so bad

Eric pls

>tfw you will never cuddle a younger David Lynch
why even keep living

He lives on in Dougie.

Jade give two shoes

>It was actually the doppleganger's spirit transferring when Ray shot him
>Evil spirit goes to Dougie
>Starts abusing Janey-E
Pottery

>FWWM was better than S3 Parts 1 & 2.
>FWWM got booed at Cannes
>Parts 1 & 2 got standing ovation at Cannes

>FWWM was better than S3 Parts 1 & 2
No

qt

It's almost like there was an entirely different audience after 25 years.

Cannes attendees are bigger wannabe patrician trendlords than Sup Forums

Twin Peaks was popular in the early 90s, or had just come off being the Game of Thrones of the day, so it wasn't "cool" to like. The people that booed FWWM were the equivalent of Sup Forums posters typing "this is reddit, this is memes"

Now, Lynch is out of the mainstream, and Twin Peaks is no longer a normie show, so it got fedora tipped.

Nothing in season 3 comes near FWWM. I'm enjoying season 3 so far, but it's nowhere near as terrifying as FWWM or season 1.

Season 3 is better shot and edited than FWWM theatrical version so far.

Lynch is old and this is likely his last project, they would have applauded anything he put up.

Sheryl Lee is CUTE! CUTE!! No other person can come close to being CUTER than her. There is no way you can convince me she is not CUTE. This person could not possibly be anymore CUTE! She's CUTE, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of her not possibly being CUTE, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that Sheryl Lee is CUTEST! This person is CUTE, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this person is not CUTE is beyond me. If you held two pictures of Sheryl Lee side by side, you'd see CUTERER! I can safely look at this person every day and say "Yup, she's CUTE". I can practically see Sheryl Lee every time I look at CUTE in the dictionary. I go outside and people stop me to comment how CUTE she looks and acts. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this person is CUTEST in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found CUTE in this person and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how CUTE Sheryl Lee is, it's almost like she's the definition of CUTE. When I first saw Sheryl Lee, I had an existential crisis. What if this person was the real CUTE and nobody else could ever come close? What if Sheryl Lee actually became aware of how CUTE she is? Did Sheryl Lee have the ability to become CUTE personified?

What frequent /tpg/ posters do you recognize?

And with this post, you have officially jumped the shark. This is fucking reddit. Your hope of becoming a /tpg/ meme has vanished.

Worse pacing by a mile though. Think I would have preferred a few movie formatted chunks rather than 18 episodes, a handful no impact/filler.

the episode 8 of CUTEposting

So Dugpa means "red hat" sect? W.E. said that they cultivated evil and fed on it, but he was wrong (they cultivate / feed on pain & sorrow).

Was he wrong about who the Dugpa are as well? It sounded like MIKE was a perfect example, but he doesn't have a red hat (unlike the coal man soul man).

Can you forgive me, user?

I think FWWM had more of a problem with this too actually. Except instead of feeling like scenes dragged on too long it felt like scenes were too short. I have no problem with the pacing of season 3 so far but any problem people do have will likely go away if you're not watching on a weekly basis.

Noone acts like BOB. They act freely and BOB just feeds on fears and pleasures.

eh there's definitely an influence

Riley Lynch went to my college for a year and we took an art class together ask me anything

>tfw I'm not catching Pokémon with Kyle

Give us the quick rundown on him.

FMMW is a great edit. TMP made me realize that. No '2 by 4 lololol nonsens'. Only scenes that enhance the story.

>mfw just thinking about rewatching it all after it has aired

Kyle seems like such a cool guy. I hope awards season is kind to him and that he experiences a late career resurgence coming off of Twin Peaks. Even though he's nearing 60, he doesn't look or act it.

BOB get ipad

that autistic Laura-is-cute poster
that guy posting about the Eddie whatever song ending the show
that guy posting '1st for jumping man'
and many more

Are any of the Providence posters around from the other day?

So I was never friends with him, never talked to him myself much; it's not that I was intimidated by him, but I guess my awe of David spread to him in like, a weird way. I also figured he was probably super sick of people trying to get buddy-buddy with him in hopes of meeting his dad; he was only at my school for a year and I got the sense he bounced around from college to college a lot.

He was relatively quiet, but would often speak up when we were talking art history or any sort of analysis, usually intelligent comments but never long rants or lectures like some of the pretentious fucks in that class would come out with. The only friend of his I knew was some girl who definitely wanted to fuck him but I don't think she ever got it.

He seemed pretty cool desu, but there was one sort of lame event. We were painting a nude model, as you do in an art class, just some middle aged dude sitting in a chair. And everybody just, you know, drew the model. But when Riley finished his, he then drew blood coming down out of the model's eyes. Idk, seemed sort of shallow and tryhardy. He seemed totally chill overall but I'll never forget how much that model project made him look like a doofus

The Missing Pieces does with some of its scenes added make the movie better but the theatrical cut, especially early after it goes to Twin Peaks, feels like parts were cut to make it fit a run time. Lynch has done that for several of his movies though and it turned out fine, while in FWWM I think it takes away from the movie.

>this is where we live Janie!

I've been in enough generals to know that these and all the other recognizable posters are at the most, 2 people.

Take your pants off right now or I'm going to fucking kill you.

>the guys who are miserable and hate the show and got LYNCHED to death but still come here every day
>pissfu posters
>imagine it's your balls guy
>Tremayneheads

>Things Doppelcoop has said to Diane

Leo is unironically one of the most humorous characters

Uncle Kyle, no!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw planning out an 18 hour marathon of all the episodes nonstop

Wonder how it will hold up, being that Lynch thinks of it as an 18hour movie rather than an 18 episode tv show.

Me. How's it going?

I'm not really from Providence, I'm from Southeast MA, but it's close enough. I can be at the Dunk in 30 minutes.

____!

Missoulanon

confirmed, because lyrics

CUTE

I await the abriged version that will cut it down to 4 hours by removing the pregnant pauses and slow pan and soon to be pointless scenes.

guys please this is important

Protip: divisive films like fwwm that get vindicated by time are a good way to find decent film critics. See who was praising it when released - they are the sharp ones

I want on this ride. Batshit art house is the future.

No worries muh dude. Gotta rep for New England.

There's only one critic for me.

I bet you watch netflix on your phone

fucking disgusting

TFW Mary Sweeney's fan edit will be 10 hours. (not 9 because she will probably keep the atomic blast and a few other things)