Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13304576
youtube.com/watch?v=FXvpdyB3wuE
youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They cut the shill budget.

It comes out in 6 months. That's a long way away

Because star wars is for children

Disney running the brand into the ground with a movie a year and cheap pajeet animation cartoons

1. Star Wars is dying because of Disney
2. It doesn't come out until December

Because the production is clearly in HUGE trouble and less than 6 months out from release Disney doesn't even have enough footage from the crash reshoots for a proper trailer

Because we already know the plot

Looking forward to the endless Star Wars treads shitting up the board. It's so bad I can't even visit this site anymore whenever new starshit is coming out. Disneyshills are the fucking worst, notice how no one is talking about le ebin Guardians of the Galaxy 2 anymore?

>notice how no one is talking about le ebin Guardians of the Galaxy 2 anymore?
You mean the movie thats been out of theaters for a week or two? Sup Forums has a very clear cycle of processing things.
Theres a bustle at release, nothing until screeners are released, and then nothing after that until its released for VOD and put in the red box.

What is there to discuss? The hype has been spent. Only reason The Force Awakens was met with so much anticipation because it was the first live-action starflick in a decade and it was a return to the OT aesthetic. We're on the third one now and none of them thus far has been anything to truly bag about.

Yeah. Capeshit is for culturally enriched adults.

It's all for children, but nice meme

Fuck off with the Star Wars

>muh shill boogeyman

No real trailer. Leaks that sound stupid. The last two Disney Star War films were mediocre at best. No Vong.

tv only talks about bad and meme flicks

Because the Force Awakens was awful and this one will be worst so fuck off

can you really not process why there is less threads about that movie?

Based Hamill is shitting on it so I'm not interested

Over-saturation is starting to set in

Hype will pick up a few weeks before the release and for the next trailer.

Expect Young Han Solo to under-preform (but not flop)

They will need to give the IP a rest after IX

If the leaks are real it sounds dumb as fuck.
>making Rey the be-all-end-all key to everything
As if she wasn't already a Mary Sue, now she's space Jesus.

reminder that normalfags call Luke a mary sue to defend Rey

The plot is memes.

They decided to soft reboot instead of doing something new. Unfortunately, the original's reliance on practical effects means that they've aged remarkably well for space opera decades old (ignore the remasters that plaster CGI dinosaurs all over Mos Eisley). The end result is that we're just getting inferior versions of what we already have. The Star Wars fatigue is compounding that, and it's only going to get worse. I'd be surprised if Disney doesn't slow down the pace after Episode 8 or the Han Solo standalone.

The prequels, despite all their faults, went balls out on the lightsaber duels and had fantastic scores. The new films need to do something to break out of their predecessors shadows.

>we'll never get to see EU Luke being a force juggernaut
>no Kyle Katarn, The Ganner, or Corran Horn
>we'll never get antagonists that aren't just more space nazis

>if an anime forum that thrives on irony and contrarianism doesn't talk about a movie nobody does

Disney will be pushing a new one out every year well after everyone currently on this board is dead. There is plenty of time to talk about star wars.

Because it's a Disney movie. We already know it's gonna be a safe and boring film, that normies will like for a week and forget about.

>Star the last jedi wars

Yep, no real info mark hamil doesnt like it, han solo fucks up. Rogue 1 was pretty emotionless. Looking pretty grim. And transformers 5, has everyone remembering what shit it is.

>movies that have lots of positive buzz have a tendency to make more money
>restaurant owners fake their own yelp revidews
>muh I don't believe that a billion dollar company would pay what is pocket change to them in order to persuade popular opinion

fucking idiot

Since we're talking about it, share your opinions on my strawpoll

Who do you think Snoke is?

strawpoll.me/13304576

Because it's going to be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXvpdyB3wuE
youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw

You must have watched that youtube video with cherry-picked, selectively edited clips of him saying "negative" shit.

If you actually saw those full interviews you would see that he has actually been praising it. He was initially hesitant when he found out the direction they wanted to go, but he ended up loving it. And some of those clips he wasn't even talking about this movie, he was talking about TFA.

Because The Force Awakens was a terrible movie.

Kylo Ren will become the new Darth Vader in episode 9.

Source: my dad works for Nintendo

What? Nobody is interested in the fantastic adventures of Daisy Dudley, Finn Dindu, Poop Dameron and dark nerd? How come?

Because we have no big spoilers this time around. What is there to talk about? So far all we've gotten is dregs and a tiny teaser trailer.

This is terrifying

true