There will never be another That 70's Show season

There will never be another That 70's Show season.
Post your favourite episode to commemorate the best period sitcom ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkOfZDOYHL4?t=3m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=8t1si9070GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ICqByWbJl50
youtube.com/watch?v=jCHRkoMD3EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>...to commemorate the best period sitcom ever made

but that's not "the wonder years"

That one where they all get really really high and get super paranoid that the government is after them

As someone who loved the show as a teen, this does not hold up
>fez "in my country we used to do this to a monkey"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>hyde "yeah Fez, in your country you dont have rules"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>eric "speaking of no rules. you know who has no rules? Darth Vader"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>donna "eric that's your third Star Wars reference today. one more and we break up"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>kelso "you can break up with a zero and get a hero"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>jackie "great kelso. let us know if you see one"
>DUDE BURN LMAO

Donna's Panties

i watched it for the first time couple years ago
definitely does hold up

Those episodes where Kitty gets drunk and tries to suggest very thinly veiled lesbian fantasies to Donna... fucking diamonds!

But that's not "boy meets world."

When Eric and Kitty watch Annie Hall and Garage Sale.

Boy Meets World was made and set in the 90s.

youtu.be/DkOfZDOYHL4?t=3m26s

Easily one of the GOAT sitcom scenes along with the egg one

youtube.com/watch?v=8t1si9070GQ

Switching to canned laughter was a mistake

This. Also Eric's Hot Cousin and the garage sale with pot brownies

>Son, you don’t have bad luck. The reason bad things happen to you is because you’re a dumbass.

Of all the times Red called him a dumbass, this one hit close to home to my teenage me years ago.

for me it was the
>"donna, they cant do this to me. no. I HAVE TO GET THE HELL OUT.....i have to stay"

went through a similar situation. put my life on hold for family for nearly a decade. just recovering.

First three seasons are pretty good. I hate how shitty it turned after that. The last few seasons are unbearable too.

Watching it in high school was great, but watching it now just makes me depressed, for all the things that happened to me, or even worse, things I haven't gone through.

The series jumped the shark when Fez lost his virginity.

Tornado Prom is without a doubt the best episode

Crack rocks.
Too bad, she was hot.

It does indeed rock. Very delish, very moorish. Try some, today! :)

Oh, yeah. And bunch of cameltoe shots.

>only brothers
>no slutty sisters

Why even live, laddos?

fuck off.

scene where her Brother was sporting a tent in bed.

>And she notices

One of my sister's friends did this exact same thing. Unlike the show he had the feds show up at his parents house with their guns drawn

This show is comfortable to me. I can't put my finger on why. It just reminds me of the early 2000s when I was like 5-10, coming home from school, going trick or treating, waking up before school and watching something. I don't know. That period between like 5-10 is this weird magical zone where you have literally zero responsibility. I don't think I even watched this show. Maybe my dad did or something and I was just around. I think it reminds me of m parents or something, in that they were kids too, and they don't really know what they're doing, and their parents were the same way etc... I get an early morning, fall, christmas vibe all in one when I watch this show. It's fucking weird.

You are now remembering the short lived 80s spinoff

>he doesn't even mention the British spin-off

Never watched it, but heard it was crap. At least Dennis is in it.

Anyone else like Jackie and Hyde being together? I thought it gave them both another dimension.

the mom was a qt3.14

Oh fuck.

Half tempted to watch it now just for Dennis.

hey guys whats shaking?

FUCK OFF

Get fucked

Is it bad that I unironically liked Randy?

No. It is not his fault the writers and producers wanted him to replace Eric.

He was genuinely likeable.

he sucks in it. it's a comedy wasteland.

I liked them. Shame their plot was ruined.

I agree the first three seasons were quite strong.

IMO the season 4 premiere would have been a strong finale: youtube.com/watch?v=ICqByWbJl50

Context? I don't remember that bit.

It was after graduation, Eric wanted to go to college and get out of Point Place. It was after Red suffered a heart attack.

The scene was Kitty pulling a double shift at the hospital and couldnt keep up with housework and made Eric feel bad

>in a few years a new That 70's Show would be That 00\s Show

You have to be braindead if you want that shitty sitcom to come back. It was decent for a season or two but even then it was hit or miss.

It's not good, you are retarded.

I'll have to rewatch that season, I don't remember a lot of it mainly because I was a young drunk binging that show on Netflix.

Shut up you fucking faggot

If they added Randy to the show with the rest of the cast he would have been great, the problem is that he suddenly appeared and they shoved him into a main role to replace Eric/Kelso and it was too much too suddenly. Also them trying to shove him with Donna when the whole show is basically about Eric/Donna is stupid.

Friendly reminder that Fez and Jackie end up together.

So why did Red and Kitty let Eric's ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend hang out in their basement?

>tv getting nostalgic for this garbage
Nice to see we're upholding patrician standards here.

Hello r*ddit!

What are good compilation videos? The one of all the times Red calls someone a dumbass is clearly the best.

This always makes me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=jCHRkoMD3EM

I'd sex her!

this is a pretty accurate example of the show. but it was the around the table shooting of it that made it great. this was pretty original shooting.

>tfw Eric comes back in the end
Was there a real reason for Topher leaving? In my mind I always assumed it was to be Venom, but I feel the show ended before Spider-Man was finished filming

all i know is he should have never left

This reminds me of why I never liked this show.

I remember hearing he was a dick in real life and they used spider man as an excuse to kick him out. It's the only thing I've ever heard from that whole mess. Kelso left for a movie deal too at the time, and the show was basically hanging on Donna and red and on occasion kitty.

Red referenced asses a lot, was he a closet homo?