vimeo.com/8680516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sheenster hooked her up

With what? HIV?

shes no slone but still cute as fuck

>undergoes completely unnecessary cosmetic surgery
>becomes completely unrecognizable as a result
Why'd she do it?

didn't she help murder two people with mathew brodick?

Jews are disgusting

post pics or it didn't happen

She is so heckin cute. I'd marry her if I'm being frank with you.

i think their culture and religion threatens humanity, but when jewish women look good they look really good

she was qt

Whats that movie where she gets mowed down by a machine gun?

this guy knows whats up

She meant to make my peepee hard

One of these actresses was in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

>you will never make a girl this flustered

Hah.

Insecurity.

its not that hard if you are confident and your nonchalant attitude doesnt bore her and intrigues her

I'm insecure and I wouldn't go under knife.

Her face was completely caved in by car accident. She did need the surgery. Now you know.

I was an extra in a movie she was in after the accident. Nice Lady.

it meant even shitty average looking jews have a headstart before everyone else

what about the little boy who wants to become a girl, "jazz"? they are jewish and very wealthy

Then you're an idiot

That's bullshit and you know it.

serious question
if ferris is a high school senior and jeanie's his older sister, how is she still in high school

Why?

I never did have "boyish charm," even as a lad. I was always that somewhat intimidating presence that girls, who were already broken in enough of their own ways, would always want to try and fix. Lead to an endless string of shitty relationships. I've never known what it is to date someone who's a.) halfway normal b.) someone truly chill, kind with her shit together. Always the "beast" to some broken "beauty." Fucking tiresome.

Looks are by far the biggest privilege imaginable in the western world, making life both effortless and enjoyable. If you could improve yours with money, why wouldn't you?

women dont want to date men they want to be adopted by them. get it together, cuck

"normal" girls only exist in the movies. real people are always fucked up in various ways

Because it could fuck me up, and could end up looking gross. It's okay if you do a nosejob, lifting, or earlobes, but botox, fake tits, and other shit is disgusting.

you're already gross looking otherwise you wouldnt be insecure. NEXT!

Don't have the strength to be anyone else's fucking babysitter or daddy. That shit is played out. Would rather die alone.

It goes without saying that you have to be smart and critical about it

Haha. I look better than most people. I just don't understand why would you CHOOSE to look like you don't have any facial expressions.

He's a junior, not a senior.

Ah, I see your destined to be one of those old guys in the rest home who is apapletic with regret because you have no family to comfort you in your remaining years or to carry on your legacy

Bullshit.
In the early 1990s, Grey underwent two rhinoplasty procedures—the second of which was necessary to correct problems stemming from the first—that resulted in a nose that caused even close friends to fail to recognize her, and the major change in her appearance negatively affected her career. Of the experience she said, "I went in the operating room a celebrity—and came out anonymous. It was like being in a witness protection program or being invisible." She briefly considered changing her name in order to start her career anew, but ultimately decided against this.

>just dont bee yourself

He's a senior.

red dawn

>no family to comfort you in your remaining years
literally only reason to have children
>carry on your legacy
"""""legacy""""" that will be erased from the universe in 2 generations tops

>rest home

>rest home without kids to put you there

>still buying into that Boomer-perpetrated self-fulfilling destiny where it's a choice between that and being a rural wage slave in a dead end family life

At least I'm not naive.

>"""""legacy""""" that will be erased from the universe in 2 generations tops

If that. My grandfather's "legacy" was reabsorbed by the state and feds (what was left after all the hospital bills and funeral expenses, that is.) Working class and below leave no "legacy," and like the trillions of other people who've died, you'll even be completely forgotten in 50 years.

Thanks bae

is there any jew that aged well?

did they fuck?

she's a little too old for him.

She's not his older sister, she's younger.

I can't even describe the difference it just looks bad

start acting alpha and start lifting

Your legacy isn't your material possessions and what you can leave your children and grandchildren. Your legacy is the impact you have on those around you and how they remember you for the rest of our lives.

In the end no matter how famous, rich, or powerful you are we are all forgotten in a hundred years because there will be no one else alive that would have known you.

Fran Drescher.

That widow's peak, though

The absolute madman.
Pleb.

hnnnnng

JEW FUCKING NOSE

OY VEY THE GOYIM THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN STAY AWAY FROM MY SHEKELS

jew scum

What do you have against God's chosen race, goy?

OYY VEY GOY HAVE SEX WITH THIS JEWISH PRINCESS WE NEED SOME OF THOSE WHITE GENES SO THAT WE CAN DESTROY YOUR COUNTRY FROM WITHIN

Never!! I can think of a few I would tho

Who's she?

a filthy jude

is Rachel Weisz. yes she's that hot

>vimeo.com/8680516
is this kino?

Wow, what a raconteur. Why don't you go wank off in front of your life-size Ernst Rohm poster?

Ah, the one from Mummy. She's old now.

you gonna need that sense of humor in the concentration camp shlomo

nice quads. I live in the past. I don't watch tv or any news. I don't go looking for recent pictures

in what manner? she held his beers for him? iirc it devastated her and was why she dropped out of acting.

Yeah, same with me, but when you Google, there's mostly newer photos.
Also, was she in Enemy at the Gates?

>legacy
After a few generations, none of your great-great-grandkids carry much of your DNA. They all just carry a small bit.

>you'll be alone when you're old
It's not at all clear that that makes raising kids for 20-some years worth it. They could turn out awful or uncaring even if you're a decent parent.

A more certain way to avoid discomfort in your elderly years is to invest wisely from your early years and throughout your life to avoid living in some shit nursing home. And you'd get to save 150-200K on not raising each kid, although they'll cost even more than that as time goes on. With compound interest, the 400-someK you'd save by not having two kids could be worth millions when you're 70. Or you could depend on little Timmy and Martha's compassion for your old, senile ass, after they've been raised be TV and pop culture to care more about the dopamine rush they get from using Facebook and fucking then they do about their own family.

tl;dr these are not good reasons to have kids.

Jude Law got all in that soviet puss

Why are 80's girls with curly hair so cute? I wish that hair never went out of style...

take screenshots or google the movie and the actress' name. I know I don't wanna see Brigitte Nielsen now

BOGPILELD

What do you mean "you", Untermensch?

>tfw could have a cute baby gf but she unfortunately shes batshit and i would probably kill her after a few months