Avatar 2 will be projected with glasses free 3D

How does he keep getting away with it?

screenrant.com/avatar-2-sequels-glasses-free-3d/

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

this is the only way to market expensive movie theaters in a world of easy home viewing and declining mall profits. it's the amusement park model. the next thing they'll try is putting in those skydiving windtunnels and high end laser tag for the all-important manchild dollar. what is so surprising about this to you?

Like Trump, Cameron just keeps winning.

ill probably have a wife and kids by the time it comes out so itll be cool for the whole family.

>UPDATE: An earlier version of this story misstated the likelihood that glasses-free projections will be readily available for Avatar 2‘s release; however, while the technology is in-development, it’s way too early to suggest that Avatar 2 WILL be available in glasses-free 3D.

See you in 2023

But I need my glasses to see, Jim.

Another tech demo, cool.

>no longer have to dive into the cinema ballpit searching for 3d glasses for my movie

sweet

I thought the 3D meme died already? Why is he trying to dig up it's corpse?

>ill probably have a wife and kids
Good joke.

Read the edit at the bottom. They're saying it probably won't make it to theaters in time for this.

>ill probably have a wife and kids

>Avatar 28 about to be released
>James Cameron V announces it will be uploaded directly to your brain via painless neural probe
>tfw the future is so bright, I don't need shades.

>uploading the movie into your brain
>not uploading your brain into the movie
Jimmy boy is really slipping.

> Glasses Free 3D
> Underwater capture performances
> High frame rate

And this is only the second movie. Can hardly imagine what what the gimmick will be for the fifth.

smellavision.

you can smell Ripley's braps

>Avatar 2 will be projected with glasses free 3D
>Avatar 3 will be the first ever VR movie
>Avatar 4 will be the first ever holodeck cinematic experience
>Avatar 5 will put the audiences into a medically induced come and project the physical experience of the movie to the neurons of the viewer
>Avatar 6 will fly audiences to the actual planet of Pandora, where audiences will struggle to survive through a series of tests designed by Cameron

Use a hyphen, faggot.

weaver will be dead by the time avatar 3 comes out

> Avatar 6 will fly audiences to the actual planet of Pandora, where audiences will struggle to survive through a series of tests designed by Cameron
Inb4 lawsuits drive Cameron and Fox into bankruptcy

>Avatar 7 will surgically change your race into a Navi and have you fuck in a tropical forest with your hair genitals

I can watch 3d movies in 2d by wearing the glasses (lazy eye, no depth perception). If all the showings of Avatar are blurry 3d I won't be able to watch it at all without getting a headache.

Implying that'll stop Jim. He's just gonna cure your vision with his movie.

I lost one of my eyes to a hockey puck, so I can barely see in 3D as is. I doubt his new tech will work for me. VR already doesnt work.