People get upset at the prospect of a male gem

>People get upset at the prospect of a male gem
>There were already six

Fuck you nigger, Nuby is my waifu

Aren't they all chicks though? Just retarded.

>It's an OP is retarded thread

Excuse me, there are only 5 rubies there, you can count them yourself

>implying

nice bait thread

>waifu
>Not keeping Nuby as a pure and sweet daughteru.
shamefur dispray.

If they're chicks, then how come the topless one doesn't have any tits? Checkmate.

Bait, but gems don't have tits, just the silhouette of feminine-ish figures. Peridot even said that their clothes are molded to their form. Only Rose has actual individual boobies.

Plus why would they have something mammals have if gems can't and don't normally breed at all? And their bodies are advanced projections anyway.

then why do so many gems have gigantic child-birthing hips?

because gems are hot

Because hips are hips and it's a good way of showing off the more Amazonian-looking gems?

Imagine if Garnet's legs just went straight down, that'd look hilarious.

Gems only have boobs if they want them.

Because while boobs are sort of optional for a female figure (DFC and all that); wide hips are indispensable for making female figures distinct from male ones.

hips are just as optional

Because Rebecca Sugar decided to draw them with gigantic child-birthing hips

This is the only correct answer

Which Ruby is the fastest Ruby?

Weren't gems genderless or something like, but with their physical projections being "female"?
Also,who that male gem you're talking about? Bismuth?

Ruby

Steven, who's the only male gem. He's really the only gem with a gender at all. The others are just feminine-presenting because it's cool and not boring yet.

Gems are sexless by default (Barbie doll anatomy under there unless shapeshifted otherwise, do not reproduce) and technically genderless because since they're all the same they never had to think about it but since they happen to look mostly feminine they all use female pronouns. So in a roundabout way they kind of have a gender.

>Ruby
>Not Ruby
Fucking Rubyfags

Sapphire

Ok,it just passed over me. Still think about Steven as human.
This is what I thought,then.

Now then, what's this ruckus about the prospect of a male gem?

How can you like Ruby and not Ruby, I ask you, what is this world coming to?

Because some people want a male gem aside from Steven, because they think there are too many female gems.

I don't care if they decided to add one or not

If you are talking about rubies, well, they kind of look like boys.

Did Rose shapeshift tits along with a uterus?

Did the hunting bird just give up after eating shit super hard?

>"Shit, guess he earned it"

Sure, why not. Or the design just looked better and more maternal/divine/goddess-like/whatever with tits. Doesn't really matter.

Predators have to use up the most energy to get their food, so they pick their fights carefully. The bird probably just concluded it was too much work, but if it was me, I think I'd be too impressed to think the rabbit deserves death after such a stunt.

Some people should find better things to do with their spare time than complaining about a cartoon,I think.

There are five in that image.

don't know about eagles but I have seen a lot of hunter dogs gets severely injured when bunnehs do one of these 180 degree turn and similar stunts

Complaining about cartoons is fun.

I don't complain about male gems but I do about other things.

Eh

Run, rabbit. Run.

Just people being kind of stupid. The gems are supposed to be a race that is all about order an uniformity and Steven breaks the mould, that's the whole idea. Having another "male" gem doesn't really make sense, and I don't mean that in an sjw way but in thinking about how it would fit with the themes/messages of the story.

Since the womb part was confirmed it's a possibility.

Or this too. Maybe Sugar couldn't imagine Rose without 'em when she was drawing the redesigns.

Fuck you man. Ruby is obviously the best.

Why would you choose Ruby over Ruby you monster.

he's not a male gem, he's half male human half gem, get it right

They're made to look like boys so that the censors don't get upset about girl/girl relationship.

However its pretty common in cartoons for little boys to be played by female VAs. Combined with the fact gems don't technically have genders and they all act pretty tom boyish, then Rubies could swing either way.

Probably. For the gem race, she was an extremist who would do almost anything for her cause. Changing her body so she can fuck the animals beneath her wouldn't be surprising at all.

"Male" gems are a retarded idea. Gems are monogender aliens, so there would be absolutely no reason for them to have a second set of pronouns.

And anyone suggesting that they could choose to use male pronouns is just encouraging the idea that "male" and "female" are societal roles, which despite being considered progressive is backwards and restrictive as hell.

IN ALL HONESTY SENPAI the only reason Ruby looks like she does is because CN was probably watching the character designers under a microscope to make sure she wasn't BLATANTLY lesbian. Anyone picking up the show for the first time could technically see Ruby as a male with a high pitch voice because thats a norm for a lot of cartoons.

So really Ruby is in the eye of the beholder, everyone just automatically assumed Ruby is female & lesbian because the entire rest of the show a has been a LGBT implication clusterfuck

>giving gender to an gender-less space rock

While I agree with you, it wouldn't be strange for a Gem to have a masculine voice, would it? They have all sorts of body types and it's perfectly fine that they are all refered to as female but why do they all have feminine voices. One sounding like a man sounds just a bit possible. But there would be a shitsrorm following such a gem.

say what now vegeta

TL;DR ruby has such a dyke character design because it would make her easily confusable for either gender famalamadingdong

She has the body of a baby gir?

>So really Ruby is in the eye of the beholder, everyone just automatically assumed Ruby is female & lesbian because the entire rest of the show a has been a LGBT implication clusterfuck
But other characters call her by female pronouns though.......................

Doesn't change the fact that she looks like an angry little boy.

A LESBIAN gender-less space rock!

Go back to Russia.