Homestuck

Was this the best post-retcon moment?

Also makes you realize that Vriska is just a huge turbo-weenie like Tavros or even Karkat.

this is the best post-retcon moment

>vriskapologist OP with the weenie meme
what a faggot

Why Isn't this in the OP instead for the best moment Faggot

>stahp
Kill yourself.

hussie on homestuck.gif

hussie's would be strangling it in reality with a thought bubble of him and homestuck dancing in a field

but this is the best post-retcon moment man

apology for poor english
where were you when homstak died
i was at home loking at free credit score when phone ring
“ckeck out vriskygran”
“no”

Davekat would be a great ship under the right circumstances. Too bad there were so many great dave and karkat ships before davekat was shoehorned in.

>ikimaru drew this
>the one who dislikes this meme ship the hardest
Hah.

>davekat
>coulda been great
>both had previous interactions before
>both likeable characters
>dave is probably gay anyway
>retcon
>no dialogue bout their relationship
>only small cocktease hints for fujoshis to latch onto
>"i hope dave is ok"
>nothing happens between them
>becomes a shit ship
>"its ok because they're both happy together!!!"
>hiveswap is delayed further

why is davekat shit?

Hussie put Ghostbusters 2 on John's movie wall, so he obviously thinks it's bad. Why is Hussie such a pleb?

because instead of dave being happy to see john and having fun and banter and comedy, their first face-to-face conversation was about toxic masculinity. we'd been waiting for it for 6 years! theres such a thing as a time and a fuckin place.

WE COULD HAVE IT AAAAAAAAALL
ROLLING IN THE DEEEEE-EE-EEP
YOU HAD MY HEART INSIIIIIIIIIDE OF YOUR HAAAND
AND YOU PLAYED IT, TO THE BEEEEEEEEAT

none of johns films are exceptionally bad. if they were just bad it wouldnt be so funny that he likes them as much as he does. why would anyone like ghostbusters 2 more than ghostbusters 1?

Our Lord ships davekat. That has to count for something, right?

John is such a bro for sitting there and not saying anything but listening to his friend who just died in his timeline bitch about toxic masculinity.

meanwhile karkat just sits there....waiting to be fucked.

>tfw you realize that if Caliborn was real he would be on tipsy's side arguing against us

wtf are you talking about

caliborn is real

So like, was hussie trying to teach us that if you decide to hang back and not try get in things you have no business being in you're in the wrong? the whole Vriska vs GOvriska was terrible

Read Acts 1 through 4 instead of skipping to Act 5 please.

Who are these two characters

If you try to find any meaning in any part of post-retcon Homestuck all you're going to get is depressing fatalistic shit and plain awful life lessons. Don't bother.

neither of them were particularly right. we were supposed to debate over it, and its a nuanced enough topic that debate is possible. but i think its delivery left a bad enough taste in most peoples mouths they dont even want to think about it let alone discuss it in detail.

Fresh out of photoshop, the Land of Steel and Silicone - a dyson-sphere solo land in a constant state of STRIFE with both all sorts of boxing-themed shenanigans going on inside the many domed arenas, but consort clan warfare with plasma weaponry. Sounds like a pretty wild ride.

(Though, to be fair, this stuff has been going on since at least mid Act 6.)

Holy shit dude. That's incredible. All this work did pay off!

you're completely wrong, think with your brain not your dick

See i cant even agree that this was the original intention of that whole entire exchange given that the aftermath of everything proved that Vriska was right. if the bitch had died or fucked up i would be more incline to believe this but she proved later on that all you have to do is involve yourself if things you have no business of being in and things will work out! because of that the whole exchange resulted in just being pointless and mean Spirited for the sake of getting rid of GO!vriska.

like said i shouldn't even bother thinking post retcon shit.

The Equius part of LE would've been ecstatic about that part.

aradia would NEVER _ _ _ _ a _ _ _ _ with her _ _ _ _.

The issue with Alive Vriska bitching out Dead Vriska is that Alive Vriska is only Alive by the grace of John and the Author

Dead Vriska did everything Alive Vriska did and it landed her where she was

So even if you accept Alive Vriska's monologue on seizing the day and being proactive, you can't really accept Alive Vriska because she was just the beneficiary of Terezi's guilt

What will she be like, bros?

Lord English permakilling Calliope would have grossed me out way less than what actually happened with Vriska killing LE and getting everything she wanted.

I don't mind mindless universe destroyers getting what they want as much as I mind horrible narcissist getting validated about everything. No one knows a Lord English, but we all know about - we've all seen or heard about someone like Vriska.

It's Voldemort and Umbridge all over again.

>we will never see Aranea or pre-retcon Karkat ever again
>or even pre-retcon Kanaya

good / bad routes confirmed so

either jesus or satan

>bad routes confirmed
>head writer's favorites are Caliborn and Eridan
EVEN NOW THIS IS HOPE FOR MAN

but the new vriska hardly achieved much more than a pyrrhic victory. a lot of people have noted that her squaring off against caliborn in the end is just the two most egotistical characters who want everything to focus on them having a big stupid showdown before getting swallowed by the void, while everyone else cheerfully escapes to the side to go and enjoy their friendships and other stuff that actually matters.

>mfw Homestuck is like if Dolores Umbridge killed Voldemort instead of being demoted and later sent to Azkaban

my real hope is that when we get to earth we can start murdering humans as the moose troll

I can't wait to fuck over every troll I see.

DON'T TRUST JUDE

>I can't wait to fuck every troll I see

>before getting swallowed by the void
>everyone else cheerfully escapes to the side
That's fanon though, we actually have no idea what happens to the dream bubbles once everything is over.

If everyone dies that means innocents like (Tavros) and Aradia share Vriska's awful fate, which they frankly don't deserve.
If everyone survives then Vriska probably gets to enter the new universe and live forever while the others are left behind in dream purgatory.

Both of these options are literally shit. Obviously there's a small chance Vriska alone could permadie, but considering how she promised Terezi they'd meet again, it's probably not happening. And I don't see how the ghosts could escape the dream bubbles either.

So I'm pretty pessimistic about the whole deal, and I'm sure the epilogue will find away to clear none of those things up somehow.

Genocide route confirmed?

I can kill Troll Strider???

you PLAY as troll strider in the second half

if it's even made

So i can kill myself finally?

what? when/where was this confirmed?

ackshully is supposed to be 2 games with concurrent releases

plz gibe 2.5 more million dollars

Okay, who bred with Vriska?

Was it you, John?

Jake, Kanaya?

TEREZI?

0u0
oops

theyre all ghosts aside from aradia. it doesnt matter what they deserve, theyve lived for infinity and its time to disappear.

and aradia is totally happy with her fate.

ugh troll strider is awful

i'd rather play as this weenie, he's bland but that's all

Those wigglers are so fucking dead. Who thought it was a good idea for Vriska to be a parent?

do you think vriska would let her own grubs be used for grub gore

She would probably kill them when they're crying, kill them trying to make them stronger, and kill them out of carelessness.

if those grubs grew up succesfully

there would be 8 (eight) new vriskas

what would happen

so vriska is just dirk

OOPS.

*prepares flamethrower* 0u0

i would fuck them

>that time when aradia had sex with karkat and caught the weenie
>she got raped by vriska
>gave birth to eight cerulean grubs
truly horrorstuck 2

but would she ever kill them just for pleasure

Probably. It'll be just like breaking one of her 8balls.

>hey you know that undertale game is pretty popular, everybody likes it
>maybe hiveswap would be popular if it was undertale

hi, i'm john
>and im dave
>>Let me out of this headlock, assholes, wait what are you doing, don't pull my pants down
>and this is dirk
welcome to jackass

toby probably stole the original story plans from andrews desk to make undertale while he lived in his basement. just one of many reasons why they had to start again from scratch

i think this was before undertale('s success). and i'd imagine it will be more uh..i guess mass effect-style good/bad routes.
idk tho

When was good/Bad routes confirmed? I haven't been in these threads lately. Catching pokemon and learning game maker

i feel like heart should have something to do with emotions other than love. it is the counterpart to mind, after all, and dirk is only so cold because he is the prince of heart.

I can't believe Karkat just murdered Aradia like that...

> dig up
>a skeleton
>hands

toby's doing the music anyway

>fangs
[s] Arabia: Wake.

yeah she'd use her feet for that

her hands are you-know-where

where are her hands...?

Does anybody have a pic of ipgd's tumblr

digging out and examining another type of bone

It's still stupid that vriska was the one that told herself off. In he end she still comes out on top.

>tfw no picture of the original 4 kids in tattered god tier outfits, all bound by the same chains and forced to kneel at the feet of LE

Can you believe a 13 year old girl has feet like THAT?

that's pretty good user

god........DAMN

Jesus fuck

Put Frogs between Technology and Genesis

Steven Universe killed Homestuck.

The Katnep spammer is pretty much the only thing keeping me coming back to these threads

What?
If thats the reason just go on google or deviantart and look up katnep instead of having to wait 5 mins for each pic
It makes no sense to stay just for image dumpers, especially when they re-use the same pics over and over again