Is Marvel Comics Making A #BlackLivesMatter Analogy With Civil War II? (Possible Spoilers)

Is Marvel Comics Making A #BlackLivesMatter Analogy With Civil War II? (Possible Spoilers)
bleedingcool.com/2016/07/10/is-marvel-comics-making-a-blacklivesmatter-analogy-with-civil-war-ii-possible-spoilers/

Remember when Marvel and DC superhero comics used to be fun?

DC is still fun.

>-blacklivesmatter-
That is Duke Thomas.

DC's still fun user.

Duke.

No

Not really, new 52 killed fun in a Poochie way

Yeah lets complain about big 2 comics making analogies to real world shit

It doesn't work though. Tony and Sam may call it profiling, but that's not what it is.
Contrary to what Tony claims, Ulysses has no biases based on social media or whatever. He doesn't have to know anything about an event or have any intel to make a prediction (that's the Mad Thinker's thing), otherwise, how did he predict a Celestial Destructor, something nobody even knew existed? How did he predict Thanos would come?
The allegory just falls apart.

Duke = NotRobin = Lark = Fun

stop this fucking pol shit … not everything has to be equal or politically correct

>Duke = NotRobin = Lark = Tumblr

Like...back in the 50s?

DC just got back to being fun. Marvel only cares about movies now. Comics are now just clickbait.

Hulk is green not black ?

>inb4 /po/
>inb4 400+ replies of not comics or cartoons
>inb4 no moderation of any kind because they went out to the store to buy more hot pockets

I can understand being against using Ulysses to arrest people before they do anything, but surely there's nothing wrong in using his intel to prevent/evacuate for disasters, stop wanted criminals or just follow potential bad guys and arrest them the moment they do something illegal?
There's a middle ground is all I'm saying.

Miles Morales Is a Black Spider-Man - So Could Batman Ever Be Black?

mages.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages-cdn.moviepilot.com%2Fimages%2Fc_scale%2Ch_745%2Cw_575%2Ft_mp_quality%2Fpi7jxzwrdmuqxcizk0zm%2Fmiles-morales-is-a-black-spider-man-so-could-batman-ever-be-black-498984.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmoviepilot.com%2Fposts%2F3370505&h=745&w=575&tbnid=EkOjSppC6MTCjM%3A&docid=5xoC2Df5KMv78M&ei=hmSCV8q7EoLPgAaRr4OgBg&tbm=isch&client=firefox-b&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=882&page=1&start=0&ndsp=33&ved=0ahUKEwjKlomTlunNAhWCJ8AKHZHXAGQQMwhCKBIwEg&bih=889&biw=1280

Psst... Bendis.

user...This is Bendis who you are talking, nothing is falling apart unless Bendis want it.

Bendis could make Carol kill a bunch of babies (off screen) and she would still e acclaimed as a hero

Then there is Duke Thomas. He is the main character in We are Robin He was also in Zero Year and Endgame. Although he is young but maybe in the future he can take over the cowl.
moviepilot.com

>Carol kill a bunch of babies (off screen) and she would still e acclaimed as a hero.
Well, Carol is so amazing, inspiring and Marvel's most popular female hero after all.

think a better question would be "will people ever leave characters alone and make something new instead of dicking with legends to prove how PC and non racist they can be to please the overly sensitive PC nature of our stupid society".

Arresting a wanted crime boss that stole a tank and drove it around New Jersey is just like stop and frisk, right?

>sigh
>fine
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

he's still a precious Mary Sue shoehorned into every event and team and important thing and team-ups in other series but he's still boring
he's the opposite of every other teen hero who gets more interesting over time/with other writers

>profiling still bad even if objectively true
the future we chose

DC's pretty fun right now.

Look at that smug fucker and tell me that won't be fun.

>Sure, Thanos would have killed everyone at Project Pegasus and stolen some Iso-8 if they hadn't acted on Ulysses' intel, but Thanos killed MUH RHODEY, therefore precognition is bad!

>Black people are all potentially unstoppable rage monsters
How problematic.

>real world shit
More like, Liberal America Shit.

>we don't know what a supervillain was going to do with an experimental superweapon
This has to be a parody, every time the fantastic four stopped doom before he got to use a doomsday device they were just profiling him for being a satanist gipsy orphan, just fire al this writers and start from scratch for christ sake

Origami is pretty off topic

>Profiling
But I thought it was supposed to a surveillance state analogy?

Meanwhile, in Manga

just 5% of us ;^)

So if he nearly kills someone with Super powers will he just go back and finish the job?

its not black lives matter related unless a black person kills a cop.

Thomas isn't a Gary Stu, that'd be Damian, and he hasn't appeared in everything.

what am I looking at here?

Comics always had political statements since Captain America's inception.

Is this a good book? I want to like it.

What's with NTR in good mangas nowardays? Why are japs such cucks?

DC is for the white man.
Marvel is for the niggers

I want to see your pic too
but I'm not an ant

Because NTR and cuck is common everywhere now you unenlightened faggot

We had BatWING for a while. Interesting villains line-up. He fought a fucking LIONTAUR. Who was undoubtedly nailing the women who he had as troops.

oh Tumblr pls. Duke is black cancer.

>Which don't reflect the real world

Jail or basement?

if superheroes where real BLM and liberals wouldn't like them

what about the time Otto stole experimental stuff to try and cure Cancer? or was it Aids?

yup.

Batwing was super fan. Look at this Marvel, this is how you do diverse character.

Is this true?

oh shit I forgot about this, what chapter is this?

Nobody here was alive long enough to take this into account.

Or at least, before they preached war mongering, discriminative views that aren't shared today.

So now it's just liberalism v. conservativism instead of Germans v. Americans

>Thomas is a Gary Stu.

huh, so Carol has a preference for black guys, but doesn't have that big of problem with profiling? That's kinda interesting, actually

Remember how he was convinced MJ was gonna be the death?

Duke Thomas

Can Batman be black in the future? Why not? There is nothing to say that It can not be so. Would a black Batman be the last straw? Batman is seen as the top three superheroes ever. You have Batman, Spider-Man and Superman. Some might argue but I think that is a safe bet. We already have a awesome Black Spiderman in Miles Morales...

>Bleeding Cool has been speculating
>we settled on the concept that we might see
so its completely bullshit and they just want to see this crap

dw, I dont think marvels quite that cucked yet

>Carol has a preference for black guys

Alright I'm done with comics. Peace out guys it's been nice, time to start manga.

Die.

>can Batman be black in the future
Sure
>can Bruce wayne be black in the future?
No
>will DC ever kill of Bruce wayne to allow a black batman
Absolutely not

>Nigger tries to destroy ad resettle an advanced civilization
sounds redpilled to me

Well Bendis is the one writing civil war 2...he is a jew and has 2 black sons...

It's all a ruse user. Black manta is annutter sociopath who doesn't care about anything but fucking with aquaman.

>No

Why?

>Oh no an interracial couple
That white genocide cannot come soon enough.

>Absolutely not
Scott Snyder said, Absolutely yup.

>why can't Bruce wayne be black
Because he's supposed to be Old money and who ever heard of blacks comong from old money.

Get your faggot-ass memes out of here.

DC literally made obama superman once. God why come here if you don't read comics?

a wealthy black person? i can suspend my disbelief only so much

Scott synder doesn't decide that shit. If he wants to write a black batman or a future where Duke becomes Batman than fine but DC ultimately decides the fate of Batman.

Funny

Well she has preference for Rhodey in particular. Seems like one of the good ones;)

>No
Duke Thomas -Scott Snyder

>replying to Damifag

You're gonna have to wait a while :)

Because bruce wayne has been white from his very conception and all his subsequent appearance.

It's not really profiling. 99% of the bad shit done in the MU is done by pre-existing villains that already have a criminal record and should be in prison anyway.

>Rhodey
>A nigger

And this is coming from a Sup Forumslock

That's a Nigerian, We're talking about american blacks here user and there just isn't any old money blacks.

So let Marvel use some narrative magic to make Thor a woman, and let’s have a black Batman, DC. They’re the heroes our kids need and deserve.

Reparations Batman

Wait, so a black Batman is coming then?

where the fuck is murder NOT against the law?

Cap punches Hitler in the dace, they were always political

No. It's just useless speculation

Yup.

Stop trolling. Seriously.

When does the next issue of Civil War II come out?

Whor isn't a genderbend thor no matter how much I want her to be user, Marvel didn't make Thorn into a woman they just gave jane foster the power of thor.

Nope.Black Robin in the future for Batman -Snyder

Wilson Fisk is a hypocritical selfish asshole.
I don't get why they don't just arrest him.

user comics can have real world implications and still be fun, they've been doing it since World War 2

There has to be some, not... a lot, but some.