/who/ - Doctor Who General

"SEEK, LOCATE, DESTROY!" Edition.

Exterminated:

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a831875/paddington-bear-creator-michael-bond-dies-obituary/
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/880119360567771136
youtube.com/watch?v=n1A9I4pS_QE
youtube.com/watch?v=3B6g71D3NXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doctor Who? More like Doctor Poo

FUCK ING CHRIST

kek

What does each page say?

Can't you see that links are all red?

>its a bill was never from earth, she was from mondas the whole time episode

The amount of pausing and rewinding that must have taken...

They're redlinks so they haven't been made yet but it'll basically be
> Floor 1 was a floor on the Mondasian colony ship. (TV: World Enough and Time)

Times 1055.

Is this how the Cybermen will be defeated in The Doctor Falls?

>tfw no Dalek story this series

At least the Cybermen haven't been shit yet

no, this is

Look pretty orange to me

Would happen if Missy and Master did it?
Some type of time distortion?

Masterbation

nothing really, since missy is actually the rani

>implying Time Lords don't self-reproduce

IMAGINE THE BUTTMAD

DO IT, MOFFAT, DO IT AND FUCK TUMBLR ONE LAST TIME

>Floor 0027 listed in both sections
Disgusting

Miss gets pregnant and the baby is herself.
Whoa.

Loads of autistic retards on here and Gallifrey Base screeching about MUH LOOMS for months
HAIL SATAN

There aren't nearly enough stories involving black holes and weird space-time anomalies

>Coming soon from Big Finish Productions...
>Doctor Who: Floor 1 Adventures
>Doctor Who: Floor 2 Chronicles
>Doctor Who: Floor 3 Diaries
>Doctor Who: Floor 4 Happenings
>Doctor Who: Floor 5 Occurances
>Doctor Who: Floor 6 Histories
>Doctor Who: Floor 7 Incidents
>Doctor Who: Floor 8 Trials
>Doctor Who: Floor 9 Moffuckings
>Doctor Who: Floor 10 Orgies

We really need to talk about the sound mix for Doctor Who, the music literally overpowers the voices in the scenes when watching it with anything but headphones, I cannot be the only one that experiences this?

>Bill's sexuality won't matter
>Bill's sexuality isn't a big deal
Hahahaaa

Muh looms are important dammit

HAHAHAHA EXTREMIS TRIGGERED VATICAN

>There aren't nearly enough stories involving black holes
I mean Martha had her share of episodes right? Now we have Bill too, so...

Relevant since Capaldi stars in these

Paddington Bear creator Micheal Bond has passed away following a short illness. He was 91.

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a831875/paddington-bear-creator-michael-bond-dies-obituary/

kek

So as the floors go up/down, we're going to see Cybermen from different eras as they evolve, right?

Also it's pretty weird that Missy has been into finales that star Cybermen, are we supposed to think the events of this finale set up her first appearance?

Holy shit

Was bad during series 7, 8 and 9 but it's fine for series 10 for me. People have complained to the BBC and they just say its people's TVs.

I started rewatching series 1 yesterday and I noticed the music was really loud but I think that's just the rip I'm watching, I don't remember it being that bad when I last rewatched.

Rate this meme.

Apparantly they're just cannon fodder in TDF

Yes, it's pretty obvious simmmaster will regen into missy which will then lead into the events of dark water

It's a long story, but I had a similar issue with Halo 5, the sound mix was just terrible, the entire thing lead to me having a legitimate hospital appointment to see if my hearing was failing.

It wasn't, Halo 5 just had bad sound mix.

Is this correct?

Show of hands from /who/, do we think they'll reveal Doc 13 on Saturday in the episode or no?

Nice to see we're gonna have another disappointing finale. I'm really pissed off that Capaldi - a stellar actor - has been wasted like this. I've tried so hard to love his Doctor but just can't. His stories have been awful. Roll on Kris Marshall.

I am terrified they are going to, because my Girlfriend is away and I won't get to see it for a week and it will be spoiled for me.

"The Doctor Falls" AKA "Hell Bent 2"

Yes. Aren't they having a live show after episode airs? Awfully suspicious. Also yadada xmas special filming, bbc doesn't want leaks and such.

>book and audio fan

perfect

>"genesis of the cybermen!"

WHO THE FUCK OKAYED THIS PIECE OF SHIT LINE????

MUH MONDAS

MUH MONDASIANS

ARE THEY FORGETTING THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TARGETING THE ****CASUAL**** AUDIENCE???

>Verity Lambert: 2 years
>John Wiles : 4 months
>Innes Lloyd: 2 years
>Peter Bryant: 1 year
>Derrick Sherwin: 8 months
>Barry Letts: 5 years
>Phillip Hinchcliffe: 3 years
>Graham Williams: 3 years
>John Nathan-Turner: 9 years

>Russell TV. Davies: 5 years
>Steven Moffat: 8 years

I think it's clear that Moffat stayed too long. 5 years should be as long as they're allowed to stay.

Classic who fans should look more older and wiser.

Is that cyberjizz around his lips?

Source?

twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/880119360567771136

I'm ashamed to be part of this fanbase

youtube.com/watch?v=n1A9I4pS_QE

Aw he must be well narked he didn't beat JNT kek

Nah, he'd be down at 7 had CC been available earlier.

I was pretty certain last week now I'm not so sure, reviewers have said there's no cut scenes from their copies, just missing effects. Obviously the BBC could be just saying that. Hopefully they do show up.

There was a live show last week, I don't think there's one this week.

So why don't we spam that tweet with shite?

KINO KINO KINO

I wish we could have Lalla Ward as Romana back

Truly Capaldi is the greatest actor to grace Doctor Who.

Seriously. What happened?

RTD did 4.5 seasons (The End of Time had the running time of 3 regular episodes, plus the two other hour-long specials), Moffa did 5.

It would be different if it were just the fans like it was a few years ago. But now it's the fucking entire staff and BBC pushing this shit.
For me it's a matter of time before I just tap out and drop Doctor Who.
Maybe I'll give the audiobooks a go.

remember the time someone got fused to a paving slab and then they implied paving slab blowjobs

Extremely underrated

Oh no I made the horrible error of reading the replies.
Oh god. What do I do!

Moffat did 6 and he was still producing the show during the 1.5 gap years he had.

Fuck you abzorbaloff is GOAT

At least Love and Monsters is a fun watch and can be enjoyed somewhat ironically.

jesus fucking christ I forgot that

get in stream maybe

They need to fire their sound designer. Maybe the whole team. I seriously need to mute and watch with captions half the time.

Big Finish are a bunch of cucks too. Now they usually keep politics out of the scripts but they're hardly innocent.

I hope we all agree.

I'm OK with being normal in this case.

I hope you know you're a fucking fag

Razor said that 'full conversion is permanent'

>Bill gets unconverted

holy kek. fuck this. there are ZERO consequences in this show anymore.

Move Hartnell into Patrician

Which ""normal"" people do you know that like Hartnell?

guess imma pleb

Will this Colin Baker was good meme ever end?

True patrician choice coming through.

Me too, fuck.

>there are ZERO consequences in this show anymore.
Where have you been for the last 9 years?
Characters in Doctor Who have escaped sure death and resurrected more than all Dragon Ball characters combined.

We don't know yet retard

I'm fine with metaphorical death. Like Donna, when she completely forgot everything that happened. It's as sad as Death. First ending of Rose was as bad as death too. Likeble sidecharacters used to die before. Like Lynda.
It's just Moffat thing.

PLEB
>4
>5
>10
>11

NORMAL
>3
>8
>9
>12

PATRICIAN

>1
>2
>6
>7

If Moff had gone at the end of 2013, we'd probably be at the end of his successor's era (or getting there) by now. There's a thought!

>paving slag

Bill will get unconverted, but it means she'll be dead. Heather saves her at the last minute.
I knew this'd happen from The Pilot and I'm so fucking annoyed at how predictable it's been.

/who/ btfo

>mcgann
>normal

>captcha: view artisans

It's poor writing. They try their hardest to create suspense by putting their character in danger but go over board thus writing themselves into a corner.
Then deus ex the fuck out of the climax.
Bill is constantly going to be in danger, killed, transformed, melted, etc and saved with some shoestring exposition.

does 13 appear in this ep or not? it's the only reason i'm considering watching.

>Will this Colin Baker was good meme ever end?
No. Although the Trout is nice too.

Maybe. We don't know. Moffat saying "this regeneration will be different" has sent speculation spiraling all over. There's a big camp who think that we're getting a surprise regen this weekend.

rip finale hype