>SPECIAL EVENT:
Star Wars Celebration Europe: July 15 - 17

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 6
Aftermath: Life Debt

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

saberparts.com/#/configure
forums.thecustomsabershop.com/mhsbuilder/mhsbuilder.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

John also called Kelly beautiful, something he hasn't done for any of the other Spartans.

is this a Halo maymay?

Source?

please leave haloshit in the last thread to die.

Guys guys, we all know Cortana is the one Chief loves

This is an /hg/ colony now

Fall of Reach, I forget the specific page.

heh

user, Halo is almost Star Wars

post coziest Star Wars fighters

Why is she so perfect?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

She's best buds and fuckbuddy with best clone.

Oh you cheeky little

Lies, Rex is married to the republic.

I-is she wiping her mouth?

>shipping
Post actual ships or shut up

Where was this? I don't remember that ship.

Best ship flying through

And that's why I don't consider 5 canon. Most of the books coming out are fine though, besides the ones Traviss made

Yeh
The Jul parts in Traviss' books were great though IMO

Hmph, fine.

It's the Prowler from the Spartan Ops cutscene.

Traviss did one good thing in her books, and that was make Jul 'Mdama. And then Brian Reed killed him off if the first five minutes of Halo 5. Reed and Halo 5 suck.

Don't go there.

Clones can handle a lot of stress, but what about 'other' kinds of stress?

I know everybody loves her know which is great, but has Filoni really got a leg to stand on when he mocks the initial fan reaction to her?
I mean, it's not really a case of the fans rejecting her because she was different and they came around to accepting her, the initial dislike was cause she was really annoying and obstructive, the reason she's a fan favorite now is because she got good.
It's not like it was anything clever that Filoni actually pulled off. People don't like shit things and they like good things. If shit thing turns into a good thing, people will go from disliking it to liking it, it's not a trick.
I love Ahsoka, but I've still got no desire to rewatch TCW movie, because it still sucks no matter how much I like the characters after their development.

>waifu spam
>halo posting
>prequel vs ot vs st argument yet

Great start, OP

Post sabers, and other anons will try to describe their wielder.

>saberparts.com/#/configure
>forums.thecustomsabershop.com/mhsbuilder/mhsbuilder.php

Has this thread reached an all-time low? This is worse than the week before TFA

>complains
>he doesn't try to start a decent discussion
Good post, user.

There's just no new stuff to discuss or talk about. In the mean time, this general will get worse and worse until new content is released. Which is why Kat is the best girl

Well, Halo posting isn't the worst derail that could happen, at least. And Halo is neat so I'm fine with it.

Yeah, those parts were great.

Yeah that was fucking bullshit

Ah
Quite sometime ago I watched/played Spartan Ops

>>waifu spam
>>halo posting
>>prequel vs ot vs st argument yet

So, every other /swco/ thread inbetween announcements and comics? Minus Halo

Couldn't agree more user.

I'll start with some oldies but goodies.
>first saber
The weapon of a pragmatic Jedi, more comfortable behind the yoke of a starship than in a diplomatic meeting. The bearer of this saber is a Rodian woman.

>second saber
The slim and elegant weapon of a Kaminoan Jedi, a philosopher and negotiator of unparalleled skill.

>Third saber
The weapon of a warrior, this saber is rugged and designed to operate in even the most extreme environments. Though its bearer is not a deeply philosophical being, the Force may manifest insight in the most unlikely places.

Yeah, could be worse. There could be digital dancing posting

Did they bang?

Depends, would you fug her?

Not yet, but they will. I have foreseen it.

I don't think Kanan is into necrophilia

People are literally retarded if they didn't think Cortana wasn't eventually going to go crazy. It's like they'd never played Marathon before...and even if they hadn't played Bungie's Halo progenitor, they should have seen it coming a mile away with all the Rampancy "7 year life cycle" foreshadowing that got dropped frequently, especially in Halo 3.

Oh, he will be, he will be.

Is that "RLM troll" still here? I'm afraid to talk about new content.

Why are they the best couple?

So Kanan has the same fetish as Otua Blank?

Just don't take the bait.
Seriously, don't reply.

He'll probably show up now just because you mentioned him. Some variant of "You can't argue with me and you're so stubborn that you think I'm shitposting."

I think it's more that she had a good sendoff in Halo 4, with her being able to go out on her own terms, protecting John, rather than dying by succumbing to Rampancy. And then she's suddenly brought back in Halo 5 to be the villain, fucking up the scene from Halo 4.

>Kelly and John
>Not Linda and John
You had one job

>Kelly and John
>John not going for the red headed introvert goddess

>chaotic
>good

Kelly and John are the true couple.

Huh?

>implying you wouldn't want someone who has thighs for miles and can run up to 56 KPH

Fuck off with your halo shit, make your own thread.

No, Cortana going crazy is fine. What isn't fine is the retarded way 343 did it. They pretended to kill her off in Halo 4 but then brought her back to be "evil lol!!!!"

>Not going for Sam the fuckboy

It's not like halo hasn't had comics and cartoons, it'd be fine for them to just start a halo thread on Sup Forums instead of derailing us.

Sam is dead son, accept it.

Kurt is superior.

implying she's evil

To make the Halo chat a little more relevant to Star Wars, how do you think the Sangheili would fare in Star Wars as their own power?

Sounds like we need to grasp some "subtlety" and "nuance".

When is the Pinkett review for TFA coming out? You could really tell that RLM didn't care for it in their review

>>how do you think the Sangheili would fare in Star Wars as their own power?
Depends, as in independent or as in part of the Republic Senate? They would certainly be militaristic considering that they have a warrior culture.

Stop. Halo isn't relevant to Star Wars.

Honaraboo warriors who think they can easily defeat Jedi because they too have cool swords.

I'm sure they'll do fine.

They would definitely be able to hold their own. They have the firepower to do what they wantm

But is that firepower the Sangheili's or the Covenant's?
Big distinction.

The thing is though, all of that is the combined effort of the Covenant races to build space ships of that magnitude. I don't think the Sangheili will have Huragok or Lekgolo to maintain them.

They've shown that even post-war, Sangheili can still create, upgrade, and repair their ships, armor, and weapons, so probably.

Are you kidding? Mike was dick sucking like crazy. Jay and Rich were skeptical.

Most of the ships on their fleet are pre-Schism though. Most of the ships like the Long Night of Solace and the Uneven Elephant are unicorn ships in which are only one of a kind. There aren't more of them.

I dunno man, I stopped paying attention after Halo 3

They would get stomped. Star Wars is all kinds of overpowered. Do you know what a turbolaser blast can do to a planet?

Tip: Make up your own headcanon about the events after Halo 3. Chance are, it's going to be better than what 343i made up.

>Uneven Elephant
Johnson you are dead and drunk, stop posting.

Hey guys, let's be nice and carry this over to

The Sanghelli are the main Covenant faction and are in charge of most/al ships.

Even by themselves they'd likely have a sizeable force and post-war can still maintain themselves quite well

There are 2 known supercarriers, they're not one of a kind. They're flagships though but they're absolutely massive

No, because canon hasn't established it. Doesnt seem to be too much of a danger because Coruscant was not seriously damaged during the space battle.

Have you seen what a covenant fleet can do to a planet?

Aaaand they removed it. Thanks mods. Nice to know that comics can't be posted on the comic board.

What? It's still up for me.

>mfw I caused all of this Halo posting
All because I posted the wrong pic of a parka

Never mind, Sup Forums just bugged for a minute. Asian moot did this.

Me too.

The things Halsey can do

now mods will delete this thread

I'm glad you did. It's nice to talk about Halo.

>No, because canon hasn't established it
>turbolaser blasts vaporizing asteroids and ships
>cant compute how much power that is

It's canon what turbolasers can do.

>Have you seen what a covenant fleet can do to a planet?
>fleet
>compared to what one star destroyer can do
nice try

God I hate meta-posting faggots like you

>I
>I did
No one cares, we're all anonymous

>cant compute how much power that is
Doesn't translate to massive damage. We've never seen it vaporize anything larger than a fighter.

Meanwhile, Covenant fleets can devastated planets. Could kill even more if they attack a place like Coruscant which is mostly metal and would be more damaged by Glassing

Don't worry user. I accidentally started that whole CGI and prequel debate because I posted a set photo back on Friday.

Episode VIII set photo

Why do people want leaks? Just wait for the damn movie!

>Rey turns into a tranny by the end of the movie
Jesus fucking christ Disney. Calm it down with the diversity.

Based Rian

The Clones now all have Spartan-II augments and MJOLNIR armor. How fucked is the galaxy?

I can only imagine.