/balk/

ein leader
ein currency
ein reich

old

Other urls found in this thread:

romania-insider.com/japans-pm-visit-romania/
youtube.com/watch?v=9TCN56ZUSD0
web.archive.org/web/20081218120457/http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/1229397421.5
ekathimerini.com/224913/article/ekathimerini/news/dimitrov-use-of-term-macedonia-not-exlusive-privilege-of-greece
m.dw.com/en/serb-politician-oliver-ivanovic-gunned-down-in-kosovo/a-42162269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for bulgarian shithole

baba osman edition

Second for christianity

Hello iki

who dat

Newfag

Why are Greeks so rude?

ein Caliphate

how's everyone

Reported for rangeban evading

There's nothing wrong with adopting the € as a state currency.

ok

based Russia

Everything becomes more expensive, says the experience of pretty much everyone who is not Germany.

t. fy denar

Because we're Greek

Turkish genes

Inflation didn't change unreasonably in slovakia after they joyned The euro.

lmao

looks like we've lost another PM

what happend ?

what year was that
things are different now

Serbia has pretty much become an escape country for criminals from the region

he sorta called for the extermination of the Hungarian minority.
isn't the e""""u"""" such a peaceful place?

Uhhh...
Guys?

Didn't work, anyways - pic related
What do you think?

>Romanian EU contribution

Dan Dumitru Zamfirescu has done it again, for the 63rd time in a row. This time it was regarding one of the most controversial issues before the European Parliament this year: a new set of tobacco regulations. Sixty-three times, European parliamentarians proposed amendments to the law. And despite the fact that some of the amendments directly contradicted each other, the Romanian MEP voted "yes" on every one of them.

Should warning labels and shocking images cover 50 percent of a cigarette package? Yes, Zamfirescu says. Should they cover 65 percent? Also, yes. Should tobacco companies be allowed to chose where the shocking images appear? Sure. Should the images appear on the lower part of the package? Absolutely.

It's been the same for months. Whether the measure at hand deals with youth unemployment, Europe's eel populations or trade relations with Taiwan, Zamfirescu is all for it. Even when the 59-year-old allegedly has no idea what he's voting on.

"At times he has absolutely no voting documents in front of him," says Austrian parliamentarian Martin Ehrenhauser, who sits next to Zamfirescu. And without a list, it's impossible to keep track of the dozens of votes taking place during a plenary week in Strasbourg, Ehrenhauser adds. The votes take place within seconds of each other, and they're announced with nothing more than the file number of the proposed law.

According to the website VoteWatch, a public database of all recorded votes in the European Parliament, Zamfirescu, a Romanian ultra-nationalist, hasn't pressed the "No" button in the past 541 electronic votes. His actual yes-record likely stretches back even farther, since votes by hand-raising are not recorded on the website. Ehrenhauser says his colleague's hand is almost always up.

Ehrenhauser called Zamfirescu's voting habits a "completely unnecessary contribution to political apathy." The Austrian politician is known for uncovering abuses in the EU.

gone rogue against his political party
our secret service makes them disappear pretty good, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut

Very good, because I won a debate on the internet today!
People were arguing if the honorable Republic of Serbia or the the esteemed nation-state of Bulgaria is more inadequate. Naturally, being an expert on Balkan geopolitics and having been to both countries numerous times, I argued that Bulgaria is a little less pleasant a country than its Serbian competitor.

I presented my well-researched and peer-reviewed arguments, added with direct personal experience, which got the discussion going. As you can image, the debate turned quite emotional, particularly among the Bulgarian defenders! That's just how it is; the Balkan folks have a passionate temper! But after more arguments were brought to the table, the Bulgarians calmed down and eventually conceded that Bulgaria might just be a tiny little bit worse than Serbia overall.

Everyone thanked each other for the heated but respectful discussion and left a lot wiser than when they joined the debate; particularly the fact that Serbia is a better country than Bulgaria soothed everyone to sleep that night.

What a great day!

he got kicked out by the leader of the party because of some internal shit, not because of what said
fix in the moment when japan's PM visited us romania-insider.com/japans-pm-visit-romania/

easy on the weed there

lmao

>bought the falling knife

Hamburg?

nice, that means you are good and you had enough proofs for your statements

>Should warning labels and shocking images cover 50 percent of a cigarette package? Yes, Zamfirescu says. Should they cover 65 percent? Also, yes. Should tobacco companies be allowed to chose where the shocking images appear? Sure. Should the images appear on the lower part of the package? Absolutely.
Master ruseman.
> ultra-nationalist,
What a bunch of nonsense.

he's not lying though

based

here hamburg

BLACK
L
A
C
K

kek

New war when

I fancy to enrich this sophisticated thread by my collection of dead serbs in various poses, how do my fellow anons feel about it?

Another time m8

oт никoй плaнeтa ни cъм дyлитиaл

soon

>tatar butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=9TCN56ZUSD0

he's not lying, he's just delusional

>tatar projections

see this

>"The conversion rate is 30.126 korunas per euro. Learn it like the Lord's Prayer," Peschl explained to her.

Religious references have proved helpful to ease the fear, Peschl says, as about 70 percent of 5.4 millions Slovakians describe themselves as Roman Catholics.

"When they hear that euro is used also in Vatican, they look relieved. After all, it can't be bad when the Pope is using it," smiled the actor.

web.archive.org/web/20081218120457/http://www.eubusiness.com/news-eu/1229397421.5

then this

that's not what projection means

>i-i'm n-not projecting
>tatar damage control

Yeahhh, smoking is so badass.
How many of you do it just for how COOL it looks?
t. naive modern girl

Not economics, don't care.

tits or gtfo

>t. naive modern girl
didn't know grills are visiting this place too. for how long have you been here? also, post feet

If us and tatars are the same people, explain howcome we are the best in Europe on Handball and tatar handball is non-existent ?!
Checkmate tatars

SAY IT WITH ME
BALK

>t. naive modern gir
*t.ranlo

he's actually saying that in third person

is started smoking to be cool in middle school.
now im 22 and smoke 2 packs per day and rarely leave my house

it starts like that
then you hang on dopamine levels
its proven for women its harder to drop it

>Oбjacнeтe гo тoвa, TATAPИ!!!!!!!1111!!!!!
Handball was never forced here by communists, only in Yugoslavia. We do have Olympic medals in it though, even in Basketball, which also wasnt popular and stimulated during communism.

Is there any reason to pick up smocking besides peer pressure or posturing?

Are you Katerino mome? Are you da queen? Where is da balkan commanda? Am I in Uganda? I must find da queen, brotha

>savska
>dunavska

leave it to gayreeks to be illiterate and jump to conclusions

HEIL HITLER

ante gamisou kellyfatass ilithie

nicotine high

>Not economics
but then
>the government spent €6.5 million to educate the public about the new currency
>The "Euromobil tour" is a part of a 195-million-koruna (6.5-million-euro, 8.4-million-dollar) national information campaign to prepare the country for the changeover from the national currency,

fuck off Vardarska, we were willing to settle your bullshit nomenclature stuff but now that Dimitrov says we should consider changing our Macedonia's name too, even SYRIZA won't be able to pass this shit in the parliament

keep dinging your own graves

Fuck the EUR, I dont want it.
Except we pull a Greece and get 300bn to make the country first world.

I smoked like 5-10 cigarettes one after another and there was no high for me.

I used to smoke for about 2 years in uni. Now I vape.

To be quite honest even the ancient Greeks were described as "αθυρόστομοι"
This is one of our unchanged traits since antiquity.

you obviously did not inhale

You do not know da wae.

t. Vardarsk

Serbian politician killed in kosovo by albanians

What happens next?

>get 300bn
What are going to spend it on? I say a recreation of Moria under Shipka, a channel between Danube and Iskar, the flooding of Eastern Thrace so that you can get to the sea more quickly, and the tallest tower in Europe on top of Vitosha mountain.

>greece
>1st world
what?

Were the smokerbros able to maintain muscle mass and low bodyfat percentage while fukken blazin it?

Choose Vardarska or New Albania.
These are the only real options you have... Either you get to be Vardarska and join EU and NATO or there is no agreement and you remain as you are now until the Albanians completely take you over.

>by albanians

>being in the verge of becoming an Albanian province
>keep insulting Greece (and indirectly, Bulgaria)

ekathimerini.com/224913/article/ekathimerini/news/dimitrov-use-of-term-macedonia-not-exlusive-privilege-of-greece

mpye x1991

>Fix roads in whole country
>Fix fassades in whole country
>Fix state institutions/hospitals in whole country

i just said that slovaks were deluded in this with religion that is cuckery

m.dw.com/en/serb-politician-oliver-ivanovic-gunned-down-in-kosovo/a-42162269

Or we rename ourselfs to Bulgaria.
Do you accept that ?

Very obviously we need to start removing kebab again.

>hey guys call yourselves something you never called yourselves irl just to make us happy

That guy had enemies in Servia too.

I shrug to that. Take it with Bulgarians, if they let you, I don't give a fuck.

Ελληνιkή Δημοkρατία

Ok maqedonia, have fun then

Call yourselves what you are, is what we're telling you. Because Macedonians you are not.