Why are Dutch so tall?

Why are Dutch so tall?

they need to be for when their country gets SUNK

cool photoshop, but we're not fat, we're conserving mass.

>tfw no Philippine gf(male)

Healthy diet with lots of green vegetables.
You've heard about the "superfoods" they have in the US? We call them traditional dishes.

When will this fake news about Dutch being the tallest die? Tallest people in the world are from Herzegovina, region in Bosnia that is inhabited by Croats.

Because it's never ranked regionally? Also your meme Alps have like 4 people living in them, so I guess they just lucked out

tfw 168cm

Be honest, how many times did you think of killing yourself?

Be my gf (male)!

Why are Americans so short?

This. Eat your veggies faggots.

>usa uses the mut phonetype

>the american is a fat mongrel
poetry

I rationally thought that suicide was the easiest way out of one situation I was in. It didn't have anything to do with me being short

Browsing Sup Forums and realizing most of the world is taller than does sting sometimes but I'm getting over it
I just hope a 5/10 girl accepts me

>duthies
>tall
Rofl. Come to montengro/southern bosnia and say that. Dutchies are barely above manlet status in the western balkans

You have to define American. Is it white Americans, black, mestizo, asian etc.

>croats
please, don't try to present yourself as masterrace franjo. My family is half serb/half croat and all of them are from Herzegovina. Herzegovina has serbs and croats that are just as tall as each other. Also, the tallest people i've ever met are in the mountains in Crna Gora. I am 6'4 and even I felt short for the first time in my life was while visiting villages near Podgorica.

Because it's self-reported, check up the statistics these are based on yourself. Obviously manlets aren't going to be very keen on participating so the shorter average becomes higher and thus skews the statistics.
I'm sure there are tall dutch people but there's no real reason there should be a divide between the neighboring countries, it's not like they've been isolated through history and avoided mixing with other nationalities.

wrong, filipinos are big and one of most chaddest races

>USA portrayed as fat

Also remove pic related on dutchies and they'll be average height

I've met people from Kosovo they are also giants

the skin colour of the american figure matches the skin color of the amerimutt meme almost fucking perfectly holy fuck.

I'm of Serbo-Croatian origin mainly ,and that's true, balkan people are pretty tall . Montenegro especially + they mainly have strong/athletic body types there
I am 5.75 ( 175 cm?) and I'm considered very short even for a girl in my family; No one else is under 6.2

1v1 me faggots

>superfoods
wat?

>cherrypicking regions

Yeah might as well put Frisia up there too

yea every time I am in Nedetherlands I am just impressed how healthy/well do you live guys

Whoever made this image is fucking rude

Your comment made me laugh more then it should.

>tfw 192cm tall and still a kissless virgin

My guess is because we drink a lot of milk. There's this whole semi-propaganda stuff pushed by Melkunie about how kids need to drink loadsa milk.

Kale (bloemkool) is being pushed as the new hip superfood in America despite being incredibly common food here.

Also notice that the leaf looks like a typical soybeard.

Fuck

>I'm considered very short even for a girl in my family
plz be in london

>Kale (bloemkool)
Boerenkool
Bloemkool is Cauliflower

Also a few people from South Sudan are tall and black af

>tfw only 181cm "tall"
>tfw only like girls at least as tall as me
>they all want someone taller than them because heels
fuck

Ah shit, I messed up. Thanks for the correction.
But yeah, both are ordinary foodstuffs here that the Americans have memed into oblivion.

Milk is converted into fat which can easily be burnt away, but since Americans don't need fat to burn it just sits. If you're to eat, at least exercise.

>Holland is such devoid of culture that they had to put a dude in a "I love Holland" t-shirt

>doesn't notice the wooden shoes

>He doesn't like tall girls
KEK

Wow, very rude!

>tfw average as fuck.

Lmao all those wrong answers

Literally because women started dating tall men, the average height started to become taller and taller. It's still growing as we speak because Dutch women still prefer tall to short.

Just google that shit

what would you expect from a country with a toothpaste flag

yes, very dutch

the difference between someone who is 5'11 and 6'1 is not head and shoulders kek

KEK

you missread, I like all girls, I want them to be at least 180, but girls don't like guys of their own height

I unironically think it's one of the worst countries in Europe

>t. 5'11" manlet

And only in the Netherlands do they like tall guys?

>tfw I am 187cm
>I have average Heights
>My Friends are almost All taller.

Oh come on, the only "culture" Sweden has it how much it hates white people.

it's a good thing, wh*tes suck

>t. 5'11

>netherlands are all flat
>no high lookout points
>the tallest has the best view in battle (the high ground so to speak)
>the tallest survives

Don't know why but it certanly doesn't suit them.
Dutch people, at least here, are among the rudest posters.

>Cherrypicking

That scale, though.

Tropical climate make man manlet

LOL

>Be russian
>Be alcoholic
>Be depressed because they live in a shithole

>Be Dutch
>Be tall
>Perfect dicksize
>Best food quality in the entire world
>One of the best welfare countries ever

Best of all
>Clogs

Interesting hypothesis, Yoshua.

On another note, did jews have a selection pressure for being thin skinned? Meaning the ones who got offended quickly got out of Europe and survived?

worst of all
>small foamy beers

M8 how else will you be able to support all of those refugees without welfare?

>thin-skinned

You mean having foresight and daring?

>>Best food quality in the entire world

processed fish sticks?

M8, you have a fuckton of muslims in your Country

What?

>Mfw

desu, I wish I was dutch mate. Why are you so good at Speed Skating?

Your food is bland and your language is fucking disgusting. Maybe having your head in the clouds all day made you lose touch with reality. Come back down to Earth, beanpole.

Obsession with height. I mean, all Germanic people show this tendency to value height a lot, but over here more so than anywhere else.

>>One of the best welfare countries ever

>implying that's a good thing

Enjoy niggers taking advantage of your system.

All of them are still shorter than Dutch people

I'm just pulling your leg, but you know what I mean.

>be of manlet Terroni descent
>still manage to make it to 1.87m
God bless however that happened.

>Enjoy niggers taking advantage of your system.

Says Brazil. Come on, man.

Inferiority complex.
Even the serbs, the retard they are, don't boast about how they are taller than Europe on general.
It just shows how much insecure you guys are.

how many moroccan live there?

I Said it was of Supreme quality, I fucking hate potatoes.

... Your Country is made out of niggers.

Too Many desu, All Jokes a side they are a big problem here. They should Stay the fuck out.

Huishoudschool (basically cooking school for women before feminism) made our cuisine quite bland yes, but it's still healthy.

kek what, it's Balkan niggers who always brag about muh Dinaric Alps are the tallest

they are not refugees nor do they live on the welfare.

2,2% of the dutch population

More than I thought, to be honest, Hassan. You might have a chance if you're a STEM graduate.

I'm probably taller than you mutt-kun
Ps.im not in london

Lol you say that as if I have anything to do with it. It's mostly the women who did this whole thing. They compete for the tallest men and they boast about their big babies and tall husbands and tall sons.

>Brazil
>welfare system

you're kidding me right

Fucking leaf dont encourage them

>They compete for the tallest men and they boast about their big babies and tall husbands and tall sons.

Really? Openly? Do you have examples? Like facebook posts? This is really interesting.

Hes saying youre Country is full of niggers, nigger.

Not only that , they're gene spreaders themselves
Healthy women are the basis of beautiful, healthy and tall nation

is weed also part of your diet?

Your*

No, that's for stupid tourists.

>Really? Openly?

No, that goes against our culture of being humble. We aren't Americans.

So the Netherlands are the humble braggers of Europe. Makes sense.

That's true , especially as women get older .
Also ! I dont know how is it now , but in 90s there was a 10 scale for newborns in hospitals( based on size /motorics/etc) I dont know a single woman my mother haven't boosted how her babies were all 9 and 10s, jesus

>humble braggers of Europe

Honestly, pretty true. We are also very proud of everything we have.

Because all the short people died off in floodings.

One other factor I forgot to mention.

Extremely short women do not do very well here.

Like, in other countries a girl who is 160cm is seen as cute and very desirable. Here short height will be seen as a minus rather a plus. It's not seen as cute or desirable. +170cm is ideal for women. Anything below is meh. I mean at that short height, they cannot even properly ride a grownup bicycle. That's kind of pathetic, desu.

So that's the dutch secret. Elsewhere tall men are much more sought after, but womanlets manage to keep the manlet genes in the gene pool. In the netherlands, both manlets and womanlets are excluded from reproduction. Very interesting.