This is a nightmare

This is a nightmare

Save me from that country please

I would like to live in a Nordic country instead

just move to normandy my fellow viking brother

I dunno if I could find a job there

Denmark would be great

What difference would it make if Napoleon won?

no ww1, no ww2, no creation of israel, much less chimpout in middle-east, the US power growing slower and all the consequences this would have in south america

probably much more

Napoleon was one of the first dudes to give Jews a break legally and socially.

still, the creation of israel is the direct consequence of ww2, I doubt it would have been created if ww2 didn't happen.

Um, how do you know that archduke Ferdinand wouldn't be assassinated?

Overall the world would be better in every aspect.

just move to one of the Nordics then
they're all in the EU/EEA so you can move there without any messy paperwork or stuff like that

Because austro-hungary and ferdinand's entire bloodline wouldn't even exist

t. never studied history

The Balfour Declaration was signed decades before WWII.

t.never studied history

Knowledge is knowing the Balfour declaration. Wisdom is knowing no one gave a shit about the Balfour declaration before WW2.

t. landgrabbing j*w trying to justify being a landgrabbing j*w

>Austrungary wouldn't even exist?
Wtf? Don't tell me Napoleon annexed Austria

>Wisdom is knowing no one gave a shit about the Balfour declaration before WW2.

Except it was a huge deal. Don't talk about things you don't understand.

1. I wasn't justifying anything, I was stating a fact.
2. Your kind is the reason Anti-Zionism is associated with Anti-Semitism - you're shooting yourself in the foot.

What colonies would he get?

Egypt?

OP what the hell Israel has to do with France's problems? they are actually suffering the same thing than us, sometimes even worse (radical feminism and LGBT propaganda, immigrants chimping out, terrorist attacks and semi-civil war, self-loathed lefties).

the jews who are part of the problem are from the diaspora, they are also elites and do their shit with the help of non-jewish people.
you must stop believing Soral's load of shit.

I'm the other way around though
I'm an anti-semite but I don't mind Israel because it's the country that keeps the j*ws out of Europe
the country did expose the j*wish nature of trampling on other nations and being moralless self-serving parasites though so it's no wonder anti-zionism is as common as it is

It was a huge deal according to retarded israeli nationalist propaganda. I don't understand retarded israeli nationalist propaganda and I don't talk about retarded israeli nationalist propaganda.
No holocaust means no Israel.

>I would like to live in a Nordic country instead
Move to Normandy, literally Danish colony.

yeah Normans wuz vikings

Face it, you haven't studied the subject as deeply as I did (meaning: had to revise that material with all its little details and letters several times through high school) and should just accept being corrected.

>I had to swallow and repeat nationalist propaganda several times through high school so I'm an objective and trustworthy source

Through high school, in Israel. Only an Israel would learn about that thing in high school. Which is disappointing, because when you said you were studying history, I thought you were ACTUALLY studying history, as in you were studying to be an historian. Turns out that was a lie and your opinion is even less relevant than I thought it was.

yeah, egypt and the entire br*tish isles too

Don't speak to me about swallowing propaganda, idiotic little kid who learns history from MSpaint images on a Burmese frog training usenet group.

No need to get butthurt. I meant that you didn't study this particular bit of history.

come home, normand

our king is even french

>8441305-9
K

>Wtf? Don't tell me Napoleon annexed Austria

>If he won.

The whole world would be living under Napoleonic Code and there would be global strikes every time someone suggested raising the retirement age from 40 years to 40 years + 1 month.

Why are you still buying the meme that Napoleon wanted to take over Europe?

He wasn't even the one who declared war in the first place.

the world would be a better place and the cancerous *nglo common "law" would not be slowly infecting our society
I jerk off and cry when I imagine a Europe led by based Nappy every day

>He doesn't invest in memes

convert to judaism and migrate to israel, france are for maghrebis now